Tarot Cards - general questions

kx5

Greetings.

I apologise in advance if this isn't the right section of this forum (or even the right forum at all) for me to ask this question, I am interested in obtaining a Tarot Card deck and learning how to use it. I'm not sure whether I need to buy them from a specific shop or just purchase them from a general store such as, say, eBay. At the same time, I'm not sure about how I should take proper care of such a deck. Also, considering that Tarot and similar practices don't run in my family, where do you reckon I could attempt learning how to use the cards safely and accurately?

And other notes related to the way or danger of using them, and generally any tips whatsoever are quite welcome. Furthermore, I'd like to clearly state that my rather amateurish approach to this matter by no means indicates that I have a shallow understanding of the importance and art involved in practicing Tarot.

Thank you very much.

Vyri

Banned
Using the Tarot I believe is a matter of how one believes....It is done unto you as you believe...Having them in a soft pine box to transmute the vibration's of an area about where the cards are laid is a favorite reference I hold dear, I like keeping them where objects of sentimental and higher mental values are about and keeping them wrapped within a colorful silk scarf also helps to transmute the energy benign about them. Buy the cards on a day when Jupiter is within the 9th or the moon receives a benign aspect. The outer planets Neptune/Uranus/Pluto also receiving good aspects should it be possible. Depending upon whether you use the cards for private use or for other's should be thought about when looking for aspects to the outer planets such as Pluto, a universal meaning. If you use the cards for yourself I would suggest you buy a separate deck to be used solely for your own readings. Another deck will carry the vibration of other's using them. I like the Brotherhood of Light deck by CC Zain, or the Egyptian deck because the cards give meditation symbols of an Astrological reference to them. The Rosicrucian Fellowship sell these cards as do The Brotherhood of Light. Address: ChurchofLight@Light.org
All the best
Vyri
I believe Amazon.com sells them also

Last edited: