Boston Marathon Bombing

rahu

Banned
akp124

t.s. elliot wrote that april was the sadest month of all.
not only in the u.s. but through history april seems to have more than it's share of tragedy.

rahu

piercethevale

akp124

t.s. elliot wrote that april was the sadest month of all.
not only in the u.s. but through history april seems to have more than it's share of tragedy.

rahu

Yes, member Bjorkstrand mentioned a number of other April events for the USA in the USA Chart Debate thread...citing the firing on Fort Sumter, the Bay of Pigs and the oxygen tank explosion aboard Apollo XIII among other notable [notorious?] historic events.

I'm still with one eye on that span of Libra, about a five degree one...that I would have usually just said as , 25* to 30* of Libra. But, as for reasons I don't think I need to spell out, I will now say somewhere between those degrees, for Sabian Sym. investigation and between 21* or 22* and 26* or 27* as for the difference between any natal chart and event charts as ny zero hour chart or anyone elses' chart from the 18th century is now around 3* off.

I just wrote a lot following the last sentence and realize it may draw the ire of many for posting here.
So, as I do want to 'pick up a thread' left behind, so to speak, before i take this to another sub-forum and start a new thread on the matter I want to complete a thought and I have one more brief statement/announcement/appeal.
In other words, "Pardon My Intrusion. You All Might Best Just Skip Over the Next Two Posts As They Aren't Germane To The Thread Topic." Thanks, ptv.

piercethevale

I mentioned my one theory about the Sun being the source of the Sabian influences as opposed to the constellations being that of the Zodiacal. As I pondered this all night off and on for the last few nights I found myself thinking about my arbitrary choice of a five degree search parameter, and the little odd and trivial, but persistent and recurring, recent appearances [and re-appearances of old familiars] of certain numbers and integers. Being that, '72' is also one of those numbers, bot recent and an old familiar.
There being by legend, esoteric Biblical lore, [apocryphal?] occult astrological sources and Gustav's "Dictionary of Angels"...to name those that I know of... seventy two "Angels of the Quinaries"... each governing a five degree realm in the Heavens around us, I cannot help but wonder if it is these seventy two Angels then are also the Angels of the 360 precepts that are one with the Word and the Will of the Almighty?
I have heard Angels, or Angels of a certain 'order of the hierarchy', are the actual embodiment of divine qualities...their purpose and precept as 'One', and is the makeup of their Essence, their Spirit...One with their own Light that is in turn one with the Eternal Light.
As I have been giving more and more thought to how my path has developed since I obliged myself to the Creators service many years ago and learning more and more that the sources of info, knowledge and help that came my way and the people that arrived out of the Blue...in the nick of time....with just what I needed whether I knew it or not...and the fact that every single one of them has had some tie in with this legend of a "Great White Brotherhood"/"White Lodge"/"Ascended Masters"/"Bodhisattvas" [Swami Sri Kriyananda's physical passing two days ago caused me to look up some info on the internet and be reminded and also given additional indication from the writings of Paramahansa Yogananda that He too spoke of this and there is a likeness of St. G. that hangs in their temples and or S.R.F. centers here in the Americas...everyone of them I've been in anyways.] ...and if I may mention the man, Edgar Cayce, yet one more time... the reminder I got the other day while writing a response to anothers' post, that the Angelic was given substantiation and testimony as to being in allied cause, purpose and in mutually supportive unity with this "Lodge" of benevolent beings.

I think that it is very possible why the 'Cosmic' or 'Divine Precepts', that the 360 Sabian Symbols represent, are Tropically stationary is due to the fact they are from the Angelic realm. [or what is that, as it is called by most...the Astral or the Etheric plane? One of those two I know is said by most folks, that speak of such things, to also be the realm of the Angelic?... I'm thinking it's Etheric.]

I know there's a good number, a large number, of you out there have enough irritation with me as to my techniques [and results, for a couple few of you others] without my dragging this into the realm of the 'Spiritual bordering on Religion' category, but I'm kind of reticent to tell you I'm pretty sure that's where this is headed.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I've been so wrapped up in doctors appointments, medical procedures, dealing with the I.R.S, Medicare, the transfer and sale of my late parents estate and the mundane astrology of the United States, not to mention Uranus conj. my natal Part of Malignancy aka Part of Cancer and Pluto approaching my Part of Catastrophe...I didn't even think about the fact that my natal Mercury is @ 27* Aries 58'...less than, what, 10' of a degree from the Sun/Mars conj. the other day?

I should have been more attentive...as my display in a number of posts of mine at that time ...DO SO TELL... [OY!] [Isn't there a 'smiley' slappin' his self in the head? Well, there ought to be one!]

Last edited:

haj

PTV- I have been slogging my way through the astrological Cayce readings. These are my findings only. I have been to many ARE conferences and have never heard anyone else say that the Aquarian Age began in 1936. There are several books written about the astrology found within them and none have stated this either.

The Readings are online for any ARE member to read. All words capitalized are when EC spoke very loudly to stress a point.

Reading 1222-1 given July 17,1936 (EC giving a forecast to the person getting the reading)
5. ...these are rather in keeping with the time - the Aquarius forces, and as there are the beginnings of the Aquarian age.

Reading 281-29 given Oct 28, 1936 [Aries rules head, Taurus- throat, etc.]
36. (Q) Are the zodiacal divisions of the body proper and do they have any relation to this?
(A) Only relatively. For this is as we have given again and again in reference to same; for as they have been set as the zodiacal signs, correct. As they have moved in their orb or their sphere about the earth, these have just recently passed and have become - as has been indicated - a very different nature to them.

Reading 1100-8 given on Nov 15, 1936
19. (Q) How may I as a student of astrology understand and interpret the new turn of the constellations and their effect on the physical body?
(A) This would require a reading IN ITSELF! For these would go into those changes that have been given by the mystics of old, as to how and when - at certain periods - they are to pass. This began on the twenty-sixth (26th) of September this year.

Reading 1293-1 given for a female astrologer on Nov 17, 1936
32. ...many of those things NOW being uncovered in Ur...will be a portion of the Chicago and British expeditions there of a portion of the Sun Dial that carries the figures of the zodiac, rather in their NEW CHANGE to that as just begun!

Reading 1602-3 given on Sep 22, 1939
8. (Q) Three hundred years ago Jacob Boehme decreed Atlantis would rise again at this crises time when we cross from this Piscean Era into the Aquarian. Is Atlantis rising now? Will it cause a sudden convolution and about what year?
(A) In 1998 we may find a great deal of the activities as have been wrought by the gradual changes that are coming about. These are at the periods when the cycle of the solar activity, or the years as related to the sun's passage through the various spheres of activity become paramount or Catamount[?][Tatamount?] to the change between the Piscean and the Aquarian age. This is gradual, not a cataclysmic activity in the experience of the earth in this period.
19. (Q) What will the Aquarian Age mean to mankind as regards Physical, Mental and Spiritual development? Is the Aquarian Age described as the "Age of the Lily" and why?
(A)...in the Piscean age, in the center of same, we had the entrance of Emmanuel or God among men, see?.... {Here Cayce clearly states that Jesus was not born at the BEGINNING of the Age of Pisces. haj}
21. (Q) Can a date be given to indicate the beginning of the Aquarian Age?
(A).....it laps over from one to another,...we will begin to understand fully in '98.

3902-2 given on Mar 25, 1944
32. ...the entity should begin now to study electronics. For as the earth and the people of same enter Aquarius, the air, we find that the electrical forces, electronics and energies are to be the ruling influences - by the very position of same in the spheres of the system which the earth occupies merely as a space or place in the present.

Sorry for the long post.

Phoenix Venus

Also seeing an attack of some sort in Los Angeles. Not sure the specific time.

Visions are not 100% and are used as guidance, not fact. They can be wrong sometimes.

hmmm... you might be interested in reading this:

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/20...ok-page-memorial-set-up-days-ago-2448402.html

According to the site, a memorial FB page was set up regarding a Nuke in LA on april 28th.

A FB memorial page was also set up before the sandy hook & boston marathon bombings, HOWEVER, that has to be taken with a grain of salt because FB pages can be altered with so much.

Who knows how true this is... but your comment gave me pause.

Hosh

The media has a real knack of instilling fear into the public. During the news which I overheard on my landlords TV yesterday, they were reporting this bombing, they must have replayed those explosions about 6 times. Such an awful sound of pure horror, repeated over and over with images and graphic sound... what kind of effect does that have on the human psyche? En mass!

There's a counter to this. As someone earlier on the thread said, we should be focusing on peace, not the fear. Let's go one step further.

There are many, many prayer groups around the world. Like manifesting good fortune in your life (in conjunction with celestial emanations, of course), people can also focus their minds and hearts on world peace. It works better in a group.

The Buddhists of various stripes (well, aside from the extremists in Sri Lanka and Burma right now) hold rituals to pray for world peace. The Falun Gong folks do the same. There are drum circles gathered all around the world drumming and intending for peace. There are lots of natives of North and South America quietly holding similar ceremonies.

So why not pick your favorite method of manifesting things, and then using it (regularly) for world peace? You don't even have to do this offline. This is the power of the Internet.

So yeah, traditional media outlets are good at instilling fear. But you know, those traditional media outlets are getting their *** kicked by social media. Right now, social media and online social networks are being used to discuss a lots of stuff. ... so why not use it promote peace?

My friends and I have been using something called "demon feeding", from Tsultrim Allione's book, in our personal lives. It works very well for working with aversions and obsessions, even when emanations from the stars make life ... adventurous :-D About a month ago, we started doing a group version for the mass fear, angst, anger, etc. on different topics. Normally, rituals like these are more powerful when people are gathered together. We used Google Hangout and it still worked out very well. We set up a regular time and have been tying for this.

We also did the Boston one on the regularly scheduled feeding after it took place. Got some interesting insights.

So yeah. Five friends you know. A regular time. A manifestation method. Give it a try :)