Will the cast come off for good?

Stacey5271

Hello everyone. This is my first crack at a horary interpretation, so please excuse my mistakes in advance.

Here is the background to my questions. My son hurt his thumb back in February. He's a rough and tumble boy so we though it was just jammed. He could still write and do all of his ergular activities, except those that required his thumb to bear weight (bowling). In July, during his annual exam, I asked the doctor to look at his thumb. An x-ray showed that it was a non-healing fracture where the thumb meets up with the rest of the hand and he sent us to a hand surgeon. About a month ago, the hand surgeon put a cast on his hand to immobilize his thumb in the hopes that it would heal on its own if he stopped moving it. The follow up appointment is this Thursday.

So the question, asked at 3:48 PM (Universal Time 19:47) in Canton, MI USA is if the cast will come off for good at the appointment. (I suck at posting charts).

The ascendant is at 22 Sag.

The moon is in Taurus (in the 5th).

If I've interpreted the horary chapter of my book right, I am represented by the sign on the ascendant cusp (Capricorn which is my actual sign). The Quesited (my son) is represented by the 5th house cusp which is Gemini. My significator is the ruler of the Ascendant which is Jupiter and Jupiter is actually in Sagittarius.

Hands are represented by the 3rd house. The significator of this is the ruler of cusp (Aries) which is Mars which is in Gemini. The planet Uranus is the only planet in the 3rd house.

The moon squares Venus, Saturn and Neptune, but trines Mercury.

Going back to the 3rd house, it appears to equally span Pisces and Aries.

I think it looks likey that his cast will come off for good because of Jupiter's good placement. But then I don't know how to interpret that vs. the 3 squares the moon makes.

Please tell me what I need to look at.