Pregnancy and miscarriages...Rahu???

Peace, love, and light to you all. So I have a few questions....I recently had a miscarriage back in May and I am now seeking answers through astrology. I know that vedic astrology can be pretty good at predictions. I had a reading from a vedic astrologer last year and he said that I would have multiple miscarriages, or possibly problems with fertility. He said it had something to do with my placement of Rahu, which is in the Pisces in the 3rd....but I thought that Pisces was a fertile sign? And the fact that my Moon, Sun, Venus, and mars are in Cancer shouldn't that make me very fertile?

This episode has also got me wondering if and when I will have children. Does anyone mind looking at my chart? The whole situation has left me feeling very depressed, upset, and angry...and I hope that I do not have future miscarriages... know that i am coming up on my Ketu cycle, so I am looking for some answers. I was born 7-25-1987, 8:47 pm in Augusta, Georgia ...I believe the lat and long are (33 N 44) (81 W 42). Thanks!

beatnikgirl

I'm not a Vedic astrologer but I would be happy to take a look at a western version of your charts and check transits for you, to see if I can see any obstructions. I've been doing a lot of research into this area myself as it is an area close to heart I'm in my late 30's experiencing fertility issues and have had health issues affecting getting pregnant.
Please post your birth details and I'll run a chart and see what I can see, I'll send it as a PM as it will probably get moved if I post it back here as it will not be a Vedic chart.
I hope I can offer some help keep strong

I'm not a Vedic astrologer but I would be happy to take a look at a western version of your charts and check transits for you, to see if I can see any obstructions. I've been doing a lot of research into this area myself as it is an area close to heart I'm in my late 30's experiencing fertility issues and have had health issues affecting getting pregnant.
Please post your birth details and I'll run a chart and see what I can see, I'll send it as a PM as it will probably get moved if I post it back here as it will not be a Vedic chart.
I hope I can offer some help keep strong

hmmm did my PM to you work???

I am born 7-25-1987 8:47 pm in Augusta, Georgia.

I attached my chart here for ya...THANKS!!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_ronique.68755.22886.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_ronique.68755.22886.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 35

Kannan

ALeoVigilante

As per Vedic stellar astrology (KP), 5th cusp sublord should be connected to 2 or 5 or 11 house for child birth. If it is related to 1,4 and 10 (negation to 2,5,and 11) progeny is denied.. In your case 5th cusp SL is Mars ,(4,10,11 lord in 7 ) who is sitting in the constellation of Saturn ( 1,2 lord in 10 ) and sub of Kethu in 8. Though 2 and 11 house means positive for child birth, all these planets also signify 1 and 10 side by side waiting to give negative results . Further in KP astrology the sublord is a very important decision making planet (Kethu) who is unfortunately in 8

You are running Mercury Dasa and Jupiter sub-period now until 2010 followed by Saturn sub-period upto 2013 . Then Major Dasa of Ketu commences and will run for 7 years.

Major Dasa ruler Mercury, a mute planet, is a strong significater of 6, an unfavourable house. so also Bhukthi lord Jupiter the owner of 12th house in 10.. None of them has links to 5th house. Hence negative.. Further Mercury , 6th lord in 6, is in the constellation of Rahu in 2 house (family) though appearing good has aborted the child because the sub-lord is Moon who is in 6.again. Your contention of 4 planets in Cancer does not work out as 3 of them is in 6th house.

Next Dasa lord Ketu is an abortive planet and will not be helpful. And he is also in 8.. Ketu will give the results of Mercury who is again in a bad shape.

As such I am sorry there is not much promise for a child birth.

Hoewever between 2010 and 2013 when Saturn Bhukthy is in operation.,God willing, as owner of 2nd house Saturn can help over ruling Mercury’s bad influence

Good luck

Kannan

Wow Kannan...that was very insightful thanks!! So you are saying that my Ketu is in the 8th house...but i am confused b/c last year the man told me that my Ketu was in the 9th housE? And he told me that all my planets were in the 7th house...I am so confused now! Could you explain the difference possibly? Thank you for that interpretation....it was really insighful...so in the next three years there is a stronger chance and possbility? thanks!

Kannan

ALeoaVigilante

I erected your chart based on KP astrology (Vedic) system for analysis. In this Placidus house division is followed as in western approach.,otherwise it is on Sidreal zodiac.not Tropical..Your Vedic chart in wheel format is posted here for your view.and easy understanding Accordingly you will notice here placement of planets and houses will be different from traditional Vedic astrology., like Kethu in 8 and Rahu in 2 ,Ascendant in Capricorn etc.. KP is a unique concept in Vedic astrology making use of constellations , star lords and sub-lords.for precise prediction. I hope I have cleared your doubt..

Good luck

Kannan