Request for brief chart interpretation

Would someone with the proper skills care to interpret my astro chart? I would be most appreciative!!!! :kissing:
Thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 45

rahu

Banned
hi

briefly... you have a sun/Neptune conjunction with the venus/Jupiter midpoint conjunct these two, all on he ascendant.
this gives a very loving nature and one that enjoys the social life. Neptune gives creativity and sensitivity, but also shows you like to keep the details of your ;life to yourself. neptune also leans toward romances with men of other cultures or religion. Neptune allows you to relsate to many different types and levels of people.

mercury is square to Uranus giving a very sharp , quick sand psychic mind, but too quick sometimes as your are ready to argue and easily lose your temper. this is often unexpected as your nature is very laid back, but you actively defend your ideas when questioned.
mars square to pluto gives a strong sexual impulse but does relationships do not lead to lasting romance as you are not good a compromising. this aspect gives you a selfish nature underneath your personaity but you probably don't see this as you are a very giving and sensitive person. these last two aspects are probably why you remained still married .

rahu

hi

briefly... you have a sun/Neptune conjunction with the venus/Jupiter midpoint conjunct these two, all on he ascendant.
this gives a very loving nature and one that enjoys the social life. Neptune gives creativity and sensitivity, but also shows you like to keep the details of your ;life to yourself. neptune also leans toward romances with men of other cultures or religion. Neptune allows you to relsate to many different types and levels of people.

mercury is square to Uranus giving a very sharp , quick sand psychic mind, but too quick sometimes as your are ready to argue and easily lose your temper. this is often unexpected as your nature is very laid back, but you actively defend your ideas when questioned.
mars square to pluto gives a strong sexual impulse but does relationships do not lead to lasting romance as you are not good a compromising. this aspect gives you a selfish nature underneath your personaity but you probably don't see this as you are a very giving and sensitive person. these last two aspects are probably why you remained still married .

rahu
Thank you so very much! Very accurate and right on point, except for the part about not being good at compromising. I have always been able to play very well with the other kids and have no issue compromising at any time! Thanks again!!!

dhundhun

Would someone with the proper skills care to interpret my astro chart? I would be most appreciative!!!! :kissing:
Thank you!!

First important thing in your chart is a stellium in Scorpio formed by Venus, Neptune, Sun, Jupiter and Mercury. This blends several energies together as conjunction and you must be expressing together.

All these planets working together will make you a very good natured, generous person. You are likely to have good/great expression and very good at communicating with others. This also tend to make spiritual, religious and philosopher.

Second important is T square formed by Jupiter/Mercury, Moon and Uranus. Chiron is in close aspect, and if that matters, it becomes Grand Square.

I hope that works as square as it gives you directed career. Uranus, when related to carrier adds creativity and research. Giving ability to discover/invent.

Professional career will interfere your relations. Although Moon is exalted, affairs of 7th house will be inconsistent adding to insecurity in marriage life.

This chart has a lot of potential of growth through personal efforts.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
First important thing in your chart is a stellium in Scorpio formed by Venus, Neptune, Sun, Jupiter and Mercury. This blends several energies together as conjunction and you must be expressing together.

All these planets working together will make you a very good natured, generous person. You are likely to have good/great expression and very good at communicating with others. This also tend to make spiritual, religious and philosopher.

Second important is T square formed by Jupiter/Mercury, Moon and Uranus. Chiron is in close aspect, and it that matters, it becomes Grand Square.

I hope that works as square as it gives you directed career. Uranus, when related to carrier adds creativity and research. Giving ability to discover/invent.

Professional career will interfere your relations. Although Moon is exalted, affairs of 7th house will be inconsistent adding to insecurity in marriage life.

This chart has a lot of potential of growth through personal efforts.

Good Luck.
Thank you dhundhun! Right on!!

I do LOVE exploration and discovering through research. My career has been focused and I have been able to become quite efficient and good at what I do over the course of a few decades. I strive for perfection in all I do.

I am indeed a very good natured and generous soul as well.

I knew my Moon is exalted (good thing) in it's ruling planet (Taurus), and that Scorpio in Venus is detrimental (not so good).

I am on my second marriage (married this past October) and hoping for life. The first (lasting 15 years) was not a bad one and ended harmoniously, but it lacked much communication which ultimately translated to very little growth.

It's interesting to note that all of my longest lasting romantic relationships have been with Aries men. My first husband is an Aries, as is my current one. I was also involved for close to 9 years with another Aries! Water and fire obviously attract (at least as it relates to me!)

Thanks again for taking the time.

Peace

Horus

It's interesting to note that all of my longest lasting romantic relationships have been with Aries men. My first husband is an Aries, as is my current one. I was also involved for close to 9 years with another Aries! Water and fire obviously attract (at least as it relates to me!)

There are a few reasons why this is so -in your case.

Though Aries and Scorpio are in conflicting elements, and they are quincunx or irritating, you yourself are bringing some Arian traits and energy into this incarnation through the South Lunar Node. Some of these qualities are in the negative or outmoded, and can be evolved or transformed by developing positive Libra qualities in the opposite North Lunar Node position, the direction your soul is trying to go. Your Venus (as the ruler of the NN) is in aid to that end.

In synastry, if a partner's personal Aries planets conjunct your South Node, they will seem familiar or comfortable, and it's likely you knew them before in another life. Such aspects can cause an irresistible karmic attraction. The only real advantage on the psychospiritual level is that such partners will hold up the shadow mirror of yourself so you can work to transcend dark Aries through that awareness. Your Black Moon Lilith (which represents the Shadow) is also in Aries and near that node.

By classical indicators a woman is looking for the traits of her Sunsign, Mars sign, DSC sign and the DSC ruler's sign. For you that's Scorpio, Gemini, and Taurus.

Because Mercury and Venus are never more than a sign or two away from the Sun, there's always a good chance that an Aries Sun will have one or both of these two personal planets in neighboring Taurus, and because this is one of the signs you are looking for, this would make you powerfully attracted to them if they contacted your DSC or Moon, or if they fell into the 7th house in synastry. Additionally, Pisces is on the other side of Aries, so if they have a planet or two there, then these would give them some water element and make nice harmonious trines to your Scorpio stellium. In the synastry house overlay, they would also fall into (and activate) your 5th house of romance, courtship and pleasure. Pisces is your approach to those matters making for some potential accord there.

Aries and Scorpio are both classically ruled by Mars and thus they share a few traits in common, so though not as deep as Scorpio, an Aries can potentially be just as sexual and passionate as one, and thus fulfilling your instinctive attraction to Scorpionic qualities.

:smile:

Last edited: