Animal Messages

Love2Know

Thank you so much 5th house sun!!!!! I always get dolphine in random online animal spirit tests lolol and now again from yourself very cool! Yes I do things at my own pace that is for sure!

My parents are both disabled now. They don't live near me, but I go to visit every week. They have carers, but I help them every week with lots of little things that only family can do. Sometimes I feel resentful about this weekly drive to see them and their expectations of me solving all their little problems. Please give me an animal reading that will help me accept this task with grace and serenity.

What Animal Message will best help Sweet Pea to deal with her parents with grace and serenity?

Red Squirrel

Gather your resources now, for they will sustain you through the coming change.

Benevolent Red Squirrel has scurried into your cards so that you may prepare for the future, for change is in the air. She counsels that you gather skills that are universal, transferable, and fundamental - the tools of life, such as cooking or the growing of vegetables, too often cast aside in a metropolitan world - and preserve some of today's material bounty for the morrow. Unencumbered and adaptable you may then, like Squirrel, swim with the tides of the future and enjoy what is here today.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Thank you for doing these, these are great!

I'd like to know what I need to know most right now? What helpful message (or animal as it may be) to guide me on my path.

Thank you for doing these, these are great!

I'd like to know what I need to know most right now? What helpful message (or animal as it may be) to guide me on my path.

What message is needed most right now to help guide Anachiel down life's present path?

ORANG-UTAN

Working to live joyously not living to work.

ORANG-UTAN, utterly content in his lush rain forest sees no pressing need to swing on agile limbs from his soft arboreal bed at dawn. He rises when refreshed, he stretches great arms before breakfasting unhurriedly on ripe fruits, and only then carrying on with the business of his day. For Orang-utan understands the true value of time and counsels that you use it wisely. Are you working to live, or living merely to work? Adjust your priorities lest time slips slowly away, taking pleasure with it.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Well the visual of that is certainly precious! lol...still laughing. Ahhh, good advice. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. Certainly gives good food for thought and wise councel.

Love2Know

Anyone want an Animal Messages reading?

You can ask any question you want, or if you want, I can help you word it how I usually frame my Tarot readings. It will be a one card reading and I'll provide the card and meaning, from the b ook that accompanies the deck of cards. And how I think it may relate to your inquiry, but that may not be needed with this deck, depending on the question i guess.

Animal Message readings have been FUN to say the least, while in the real word that is. I've only done a few online(not counting the other thread on this forum).

I haven't done as many readings with this deck, but honestly, the relatively few I have done have been far more memorable.

Blessings

Johnny

What is my boyfriends spirit animal? What how can he properly channel this energy to assist him in his journey of life? Do our aniamls get along?
Thank You again!

Im intrigued: Will I EVER get a favorable decision for my SSI disibility claim?

Bee

Hard work is rewarded with responsibility and a sweetness that is shared.

Without busy Bee pollinating flowers of whose rich produce of fruit, vegetable, and seed provide for man, beast, and bird, the world's ecosystems would decay and the web of life unravel. If Bee has come to you now she asks you to look within: do you wisely protect or pollute her environment? One of the most powerful creatures on earth, Bee works hard, but just as her honey makes warm intoxicating mead, she reminds us, too, that a life without fun and frolic lacks sweetness.

What is my boyfriends spirit animal? What how can he properly channel this energy to assist him in his journey of life? Do our aniamls get along?
Thank You again!

Octopus

Travel across earth and over sea to securely embrace your dream.

Octopus does not wait for fate to deliver her dinner of Crab, employing whatever strategy is necessary for his capture, even abandoning water for earth's air. She counsels that you, too, follow your dream. If your partner has left you for a far away land join them; if a new exciting possibility calls from distant climes, embrace it as firmly as Octopus does Crab. If others obstruct you, like Octopus eclipse your actions in an inky cloak until your dream is securely within your grasp.
----------------------------------------------------------

Both of your Animal Message cards are from the group of Water Denizens so according to this reading you have a solid foundation. So you get along much better than if you were Crab, however, in the marine environment dolphins do eat octopi and other Octopoda.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Octopus

Travel across earth and over sea to securely embrace your dream.

Octopus does not wait for fate to deliver her dinner of Crab, employing whatever strategy is necessary for his capture, even abandoning water for earth's air. She counsels that you, too, follow your dream. If your partner has left you for a far away land join them; if a new exciting possibility calls from distant climes, embrace it as firmly as Octopus does Crab. If others obstruct you, like Octopus eclipse your actions in an inky cloak until your dream is securely within your grasp.
----------------------------------------------------------

Both of your Animal Message cards are from the group of Water Denizens so according to this reading you have a solid foundation. So you get along much better than if you were Crab, however, in the marine environment dolphins do eat octopi and other Octopoda.

Well I am a crab! A canacerian ahh does that count? Also he does travel a lot for work and in the recent year and a half has started to bring me along! Well he is Scorpio and I am Cancer so our sun signs and animal signs are still water very interesting thank u! But if he tried to eat ME i WOULD PINCH HIS FACE. Also he is extremely motivated and ambitious and I am very laid back but do have a secret competitive side! I do get lectures for being overly pleasure focused! He just gets things done, but the positive is I relax him and he can actually get good rest and be very calm around me.

Also I'm ok with my spirit animal trying to eat him, but his spirit animal best not try to eat my sun sign!
Thank you!

Last edited:
It is very interesting that the water element is present in both. But the Cancerian symbology does not relate to the Crab Animal Message pertaining to this reading. If the card selected was the Crab only then you may be in an underdog position from a spiritual perspective.

serafin5

Bee

Hard work is rewarded with responsibility and a sweetness that is shared.

Without busy Bee pollinating flowers of whose rich produce of fruit, vegetable, and seed provide for man,
beast, and bird, the world's ecosystems would decay and the web of life unravel. If Bee has come to you now she
asks you to look within: do you wisely protect or pollute
her environment? One of the most powerful creatures on
earth, Bee works hard, but just as her honey makes warm
intoxicating mead, she reminds us, too, that a life without
fun and frolic lacks sweetness.

Cute but Im not sure that answers my question but I do appreciate the effort!

Thank you!
S5

What should I know and/or do in regards to my music career?

Thanks!
What should I know and/or do in regards to my music career?

Butterfly

Delight in life and embrace change as the source of your creatvity.
as iridescent wings unfurl from a hard chrysalis, change incarnate, the butterfly is born. Some cross raging oceans, their apparent fragility belying their strength and endurance, some sip the flower's sweet nectar for only a day, but all dance. the butterfly arrives to remind you to delight in life, to take time to experience what you love and to embrace the changes she brings as the source of your own creativity. Through kindness and tenderness you will obtain your goals.

serafin5

May I ask one more animal question? Id like to know what animal is my totem sign please? (Personally Ive always identified with black panthers with green eyes!)

Thank You; great thread!
S5

serafin5

after i do I cee's reading there will be no more free readings. i had a parasite crawl on me signifying the end.

Ohhhh! What does that mean? Are you OK? I guess I wont get to find out which animal is my special totem, huh?:crying:

Im so bummed! Thanks anyway............

Serafin5