What's the obsession coming from?

quattlestrologyy

I'm trying to figure out why we just can't seem to let each other go. Not in a negative way at all, I'm in love lol. But it's just so interesting because our house overlays aren't necessarily the most..passionate or romantic? Or maybe I'm looking at them the wrong way. I mean, literally most of his inner planets are in my 6th house and his Moon in my 11th, BUT THIS MAN LITERALLY CONSUMES MY THOUGHTS?! It's not like he's deep in my 8th house aside from Saturn. Which makes sense as his Moon is in a nice conjunction with my Mercury. But it's such a passionate, deep burn that I'm feeling and have felt for years. Could I attribute that to the our Venus-Mars opposition? I've loved hard, and deep, have had amazing sex before but with him it's different and it always has been. No, things aren't all peaches and cream, he pisses me off like no one else. Although it wasn't intended, we've both hurt each other before. It's just so fascinating to me because I have a clear understanding of us in my mind but when I try to look at it from an astrological stance I only get so far before I'm stumped lol. Any interesting/useful insights and perspectives would be much appreciated. I've attached our synastry and composite charts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.11.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.11.30 AM.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.14.29 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.14.29 AM.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 45

PlutorisingLee

Why?
Consuming thoughts could be his Moon conjunct your Mercury.You natally have Mercury square Jupiter in the 8th house so it is only natural.

His Neptune-Uranus to your Mars would make him your ideal guy. It is a great attraction aspect that still feels kinda romantic and now just animalistic and raw like Pluto can feel.

He is your fantasy and you make him want to dream.
On the other hand, your Saturn is square his Neptune.Uranus so it can add that slightly drugged feel.

Very strong would be his Pluto square your Jupiter and that would enhance the first aspect I mentioned...You would indeed be obsessed.

I really like his Jupiter to your Moon-Venus. It suggests he cares and is generous with you emotionally.

Your Venus in opposition to his stellium would also suggest he sees you as something beautiful and of value to him. I do see love there. Plus, you are the :feel good" factor for him on other ways.

Oh and btw Venus in Capricorn men adore a Venus in cancer woman. It is just a good fit.

Your both have a DC ruled by Saturn. I think valuing respect and some element of independence is important for you both.

I would worry about Saturn square Neptune/Uranus with no other aspects...It really depends what you want for the future and wether you want marriage or not.

quattlestrologyy

You're so on the money it's crazy. I'm still not too sure if marriage is for me (**** 12H Venus and Uranus sitting in my 7th house, exactly on the cusp of my 8th house) but he's always been one of few I'd ever consider, he fits everything I look for in a potential life partner, ideal guy for sure.

Independence and respect are two things I value in all of my aspects of life, thankfully despite some possessive tendencies coming from the both of us we have a pretty good unspoken pact of giving each other the space to live our lives as we see fit for the time being. We both struggle with typical monogamous traditions in dating so that's been a relief to know we see eye to eye with that part of things.

I definitely understand the "drugged" feelings and can see the Neptunian influence, I often have to smack myself back into reality when it comes to certain aspects of dealing with him.

Make him want to dream? Huh, that's interesting. He gets on my **** nerves a lot but he does make me feel like he values my time/presence in his life.

Thank you for your response/input. I really do appreciate it.