Please read my chart, thank you

fmisc001

P.S: What do you think of my NN in Capricorn, in house 6, 29 degrees?
(On some websites, it comes out Aquarius as NN).

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    124 KB · Views: 36

Harmelia

P.S: What do you think of my NN in Capricorn, in house 6, 29 degrees?
(On some websites, it comes out Aquarius as NN).

There is True Node and Mean Node settings - two different ways to calculate the Moon's Nodes. Most likely, the difference is in which default setting was used by those websites. The big question for you is which one do you relate to the most? South Node would be either Cancer or Leo in 12th then. Do you have a feel for which nodal axis fits yo best, or would you like help in determining that?

kimbermoon

We must always consider the polarity involved with the Nodes, showing the contrast and variation between where we are coming from, and where we are set to be going in this lifetime. The Sun identifies primary hints about your highest purposes in life. The Moon shows your emotional orientation according to your past conditioning, which then serves as a rudder in navigating your personal path. In turn the ASC represents the persona that you project outwards and how that will be received by others.

How much have you been able to determine about yourself thus far in life, using the chart as a guidebook?
You have a primary orientation of planetary influences between the 4-7th Houses, suggesting an emphasis of activity involving your past familial influences [karmic themes] that influence you, and your subsequent quest for love [or creative expression] , as well as your health and your ‘service’ to others [through relationships].

Before embarking on the search for where you are going in life, you first must be familiar with how your chart factors impact you on the personal level : do you know what your core issues are, and where you experience the most difficulties and conflicts, or challenges, in life?
The aspects between the planets point to these differentiations within the self, that will either help or hinder your journey in this go-round.

With your NN found in the 6th, the additional influences therein [Saturn, Neptune and Uranus] will factor into your Nodal impetus. Then you factor in the aspects to the Node. For you the proximity to Saturn is significant, addingto the concept of your fate being tied in more closely to your karmic obligations, with the likelihood that you are probably bound by ‘ familial karmic themes’ that are apt to especially challenge you in your
development.

Basically the North node shows the best route for developing the necessary skills and qualities that will most help in your positive development: in the 6th H suggests the need for developing the strengths of the Capricorn archetype in order to pursue your needs. In that pursuit we must also pay attention to the South Node limitations that are needing to be modified or released.

In order to know where you are going you first have to be cognizant of where you have been.

Symbolically, the 29th degree of Capricorn relates to the analogy that:
A Gypsy reads fortunes in the tea-cups of Society Ladies.

Read more about that here:
http://www.mindfire.ca/The%20Astrology%20of%20Personality/Chapter%20Ten%20-%20The%20Degrees%20of%20the%20Zodiac%20and%20the%20Sabian%20Symbols.htm

Last edited:

Harmelia

We must always consider the polarity involved with the Nodes, showing the contrast and variation between where we are coming from, and where we are set to be going in this lifetime. The Sun identifies primary hints about your highest purposes in life. The Moon shows your emotional orientation according to your past conditioning, which then serves as a rudder in navigating your personal path. In turn the ASC represents the persona that you project outwards and how that will be received by others.

How much have you been able to determine about yourself thus far in life, using the chart as a guidebook?
You have a primary orientation of planetary influences between the 4-7th Houses, suggesting an emphasis of activity involving your past familial influences [karmic themes] that influence you, and your subsequent quest for love [or creative expression] , as well as your health and your ‘service’ to others [through relationships].

Before embarking on the search for where you are going in life, you first must be familiar with how your chart factors impact you on the personal level : do you know what your core issues are, and where you experience the most difficulties and conflicts, or challenges, in life?
The aspects between the planets point to these differentiations within the self, that will either help or hinder your journey in this go-round.

With your NN found in the 6th, the additional influences therein [Saturn, Neptune and Uranus] will factor into your Nodal impetus. Then you factor in the aspects to the Node. For you the proximity to Saturn is significant, addingto the concept of your fate being tied in more closely to your karmic obligations, with the likelihood that you are probably bound by ‘ familial karmic themes’ that are apt to especially challenge you in your
development.

Basically the North node shows the best route for developing the necessary skills and qualities that will most help in your positive development: in the 6th H suggests the need for developing the strengths of the Capricorn archetype in order to pursue your needs. In that pursuit we must also pay attention to the South Node limitations that are needing to be modified or released.

In order to know where you are going you first have to be cognizant of where you have been.

http://www.mindfire.ca/The Astrolog...rees of the Zodiac and the Sabian Symbols.htm

This was very nicely said - you're a good writer!

fmisc001

Thank you for your reply.
Strangely I feel as though both results apply to me. Could it be possible, as they are quite different?
What would be your definition of NN in Aquarius and NN in Capricorn?

fmisc001

development.

http://www.mindfire.ca/The%20Astrology%20of%20Personality/Chapter%20Ten%20-%20The%20Degrees%20of%20the%20Zodiac%20and%20the%20Sabian%20Symbols.htm
Thank you so much for such an informative message.

I have been able to determine that my life is centred around love, giving love, the expression of love, I’m always seeking for love, perhaps because of a parent rejecting me (the familial influences you mentioned). I have a lot to give, I enjoy taking care of people, feeling useful is what makes me feel alive (the ‘service’ to others?). Creative expression is extremely vital to me, I’m drawing, singing, composing dancing acting, writing etc in fact the 5th house totally completely represents me.

My core issues are
a tendency to ruminate the past
extreme emotions and mood swings
constantly bored and restless
lack of a clear sense of where I’m heading, what I want
lack of self-esteem yet exceedingly proud
easily overwhelmed and not in touch with reality
Worries, social anxiety, depression, fear of failure, hypochondria
Problems ‘fitting in’
And a love of freedom that serves as an excuse to avoid my responsibilities.

“you are probably bound by ‘ familial karmic themes’ that are apt to especially challenge you in your development”

I relate to that as I didn’t have a good relationship with my father, who was abusive and I feel as though it has hindered my development as an adult. Sometimes I’m scared that I will carry these issues with me for a long time, even though I’m in therapy.

Harmelia

Thank you so much for such an informative message.

I have been able to determine that my life is centred around love, giving love, the expression of love, I’m always seeking for love, perhaps because of a parent rejecting me (the familial influences you mentioned). I have a lot to give, I enjoy taking care of people, feeling useful is what makes me feel alive (the ‘service’ to others?). Creative expression is extremely vital to me, I’m drawing, singing, composing dancing acting, writing etc in fact the 5th house totally completely represents me.

My core issues are
a tendency to ruminate the past
extreme emotions and mood swings
constantly bored and restless
lack of a clear sense of where I’m heading, what I want
lack of self-esteem yet exceedingly proud
easily overwhelmed and not in touch with reality
Worries, social anxiety, depression, fear of failure, hypochondria
Problems ‘fitting in’
And a love of freedom that serves as an excuse to avoid my responsibilities.

“you are probably bound by ‘ familial karmic themes’ that are apt to especially challenge you in your development”

I relate to that as I didn’t have a good relationship with my father, who was abusive and I feel as though it has hindered my development as an adult. Sometimes I’m scared that I will carry these issues with me for a long time, even though I’m in therapy.

fmisc001 - Regardless of the sign your NN is in - either Capricorn or Aquarius - the ruler of both signs is Saturn, and it is in Capricorn. Both signs have a strong "work" feel - keeping busy and plugging away at service to others. In the 6th house, it is even more pronounced that you will be very focused in helping others. Saturn is a tireless worker.

Aquarius is different than Capricorn in that it seeks to tear down old systems or behaviors or beliefs. It has the air of revolution and seeks freedom. Your Moon in Aquarius loves freedom. For sure, you will feel both if for no other reason than Saturn is in Capricorn and Moon is in Aquarius.

This Capricorn-Aquarius emphasis can reflect inner conflict - because Capricorn will push forward with the familiar agenda - the one you feel obligated to follow - responsibility for others and the duty to serve - while the Aquarius Moon will want to be more creative, inventive and to stand out as unique. Aquarius Moon loves freedom from any restraints and responsibilities. It is something you will have to work with, so that you can honor both sides instead of feeling they are in conflict.

With your Sun, Mercury and Venus in Sagittarius in the 5th house, you are here to build your self-identity which includes confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, creative self-expression - your ability to shine and be your own unique person. It is your mandate. The Sun is the ruler of your chart. Your Leo rising continues on that same theme - you need to be seen and heard and applauded for the person you truly are. The task is to evolve yourself in such a way as that you are unique but also acceptable to the mainstream. This is the Capricorn-Aquarius challenge. You want to stand out and be unique, but not so different or eccentric that you can't successfully navigate the mainstream world. This is your task. It can be done, of course, with focus, attention and conscious choices that takes you to that end.

I think you will shine when you're doing humanitarian work (6th house of service). With Mars in Gemini in the 11th - I think you may be an excellent teacher or communicator. You may be great at public speaking or any kind of performance. Venus rules your 10th house of career, so perhaps you're interested in the arts, music, acting or some other creative or inventive career. Even if you lean toward the arts - where you may shine - there are ways you might also be of service - like teaching or supporting humanitarian causes. Again, the challenge is somehow bringing your need for creativity and freedom in line with also being of service.

But first, you need to build upon your confidence and self-esteem, and I bet that by pursuing something creative will give you that, even if it is a hobby. You need to nurture this side of you and open up the gate for your imagination and intuition to flow. Oh - I just read what you wrote and you're doing that! This is good!

The moodiness you speak of sounds like Pluto in Scorpio. The worries and heath concerns sounds like your 12th house South Node and 6th house planets. You've got Chiron conjunct the South Node in the 12th. The remedy really is about working with blending your Capricorn-Aquarius tendencies - because you want to keep busy and working hard toward your goals. Sagittarius needs to have goals and to go for it. You want to keep your mind focused on your projects and goals and not let yourself get caught up in emotional dead ends and worries that spin out of control. Meditation can also help you learn to focus your mind - so that you can choose what you want to think instead of your mind carrying you away.

You have described your challenges so well, that it's obvious, you do know yourself and your challenges. Perhaps you just need to set a goal to discipline your mind while you work out the Aquarius-Capricorn challenge. In essence, that is the message of Pluto in Scorpio - your soul's goal for the lifetime - to evolve how you deal with your emotional life. Our thoughts are connected to our feelings. When we learn to focus our minds, we have more control over our feelings.

I hope this helps a bit.