Weakest and strongest?

Ace

Hello I am curious about Vedic astrology. Because it uses the sidreal format my sign positions have changed and even house positions. I have done some free online analysis but the interpretations at times are seemingly inconsistent with one another. I would like to know what my strongest and weakest areas of my chart.

Last edited:

creativei

Libra asc taurus rasi rohini nak

Strongest planets are moon , of-course its exalted very good . you get all fixed things in life . rest are jupiter, rahu , sun mars are good .

Bad are saturn venus and mercury . dont worry they wont harm much .

house wise 8th , 12th , 4th are nice .

you have 10th lord and 8th lord exchange , this is little blemish to some period professional life moves with struggle after that it will be fine , mostly chances of going govt side , may be a lawyer , else you be a banker , insurance . 10th lord with 1st lord indicates self employed . you can also go communication related field . money matters are good you earn by your self effort . rahu is own star rahu is strong ,indicates talents in business and music , but at times you are very adamant and rebellious . hard to accept change . currently you are undergoing 10th lord dasa which you may encounter many travels and changes regarding profession . also u get marry and have kids too . saturn dasa own bukti last til 2022 after that mercury period gives marriage and good change in profession ....