Miserable Saturn-Moon Dasa

watcherofthesouth

Anyone else have experience with Saturn/Moon Dasa/Antardasa? I have 6 months left and cannot wait until it's over. Slow, depressing state of mind and no emotional support where you would normally get it. It's a cruel time.

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is slow, depressing and cold. The Moon is the mind. Therefore while the two planets are operating together the mind will be lethargic and depressed. The Moon governs emotions. Saturn stands for depletion. Emotionally the individual may feel drained. One may suffer from colds and long drawn illnesses. The Moon is the karaka for mother. The mother of the individual may also not have a satisfactory time while this period is operating. The Moon is the fastest planet among the nine planets and Saturn is the slowest. Hence the progress of the individual will be slowed down. He may have to undertake tedious journeys and travels over water could be troublesome. If this period operates at the time of birth the child will remain sickly and troublesome. The individual may look to a job relating to liquids. This list can continue. As we do not have birth details more specific indication cannot be worked out.

Somna7H

Banned
Saturn/Saturn running more than One and half years now. Not only mind but life is become miserable. Only health issues over for now and I'm with better health and stamina than before. Though I lost weight and become slim. I have Saturn in Hasta. I'm Taurus Asc.

watcherofthesouth

Thank you very much for the response. I haven't had too much issue with health, thankfully, but Ive had a few young friends pass away recently. Although I do experience a heavy Saturn feeling usually, I have had some good periods too. Since I've moved North and work near old/disadvantaged people (at the beginning of Saturn period), it may have offset the internal effects that Saturn gives like health concerns.