Astrologers Helping Law Enforcement Fight Crime

watcherofthesouth

I'd like to find out more about forensic astrology and if there are any astrologers who have helped law enforcement with crime solving. I'm interested to know the process that the astrologer went through and how a reading was completed. I understand Horary is widely used with forensic astrology but I'm interested about other methods too.

Finding accurate birth times seems to be difficult when looking into who and why a crime was committed unless you have been given the information by the family or police. I would love to see Chris Watts chart, who has been in the news recently.

Tandy

Banned
I am also very interested in this! I have been studying the event and horary astrology readings for a while and there isn't much on this forensic study.

I am posting a chart on this discussion thread - it involves a death - and I am hoping to find the circumstances leading up to it. If there is anything you can offer, that would be wonderful.

watcherofthesouth

Here is a chart I drew for the time that a Staten Island man was last heard from ---when he texted his mother at 1:55 am on Dec 20th, 2018. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=21&narozeni_mesic=12&narozeni_rok=2018&narozeni_hodina=01&narozeni_minuta=55&narozeni_city=Staten+Island%2C+USA%2C+New+York&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Staten+Island&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=NY&narozeni_podstat_hidden=New+York&narozeni_input_hidden=&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_sirka_stupne=40&narozeni_sirka_minuty=34&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=74&narozeni_delka_minuty=8&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2

Important suspected details:
Victim Michael Stewart may have been stabbed (Mars with Chiron) after visiting a bar (5th house). He was a construction worker.
Suspects were suspected drug addicts (Neptune with Mars/Chiron) in the 5th.
Victim made call (Gemini) before he died (8th house) to mother (Moon).
Suspect needed money and was calling his friends (Mercury/Jupiter in 2nd)
I believe Asc/Libra of this chart represents the time of day of the crime; Libra means sunset so he got into trouble not long after it set (4:20 pm)

There are quite a few other indicators here (such as the woman/Venus) shedding light on the mystery (Neptune).

The biggest clue (IMO) is the degrees. Mars/Stabbing at 22 degrees (to kill or be killed degree) in Pisces (secret or by the water). They are looking for him on the Jersey Shore. New Jersey is also represented by Sagittarius, also indicated in this chart. Pisces also means the trunk of a car which police believe was used to transport him.

I'm a beginner so there are so many other insights that can probably taken from this chart. I'd be interested in learning more about determining times, directions, and locations.

Tandy

Banned
As regarding your chart - it doesn't have aspectarian and I don't bother with strange charts I can't read. Stabbing is 8th - maybe 12th - someone close or desparate - stories behind are usually resistance or spite - owed something or something taken. otherwise a fist beat or some othr form of murder. stabbings are spontaneous or rage filled either way - not usually something random - unless a fight occurs - 2nd house - for what is being taken.

StarSeek

Banned
WatcherOfTheSouth

http://truecrimeandastrology.com/site/?tag=forensic-astrology

Only a crime sluthing web: did post Astrological findings at one time
http://www.smh.com.au/national/webs...ping-police-solve-crimes-20150428-1mutek.html

https://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

Facebook has an Astrology crime investigation community additionally

http//:MatterofPerception.org

http://:GreyHughesInvestigates.com
(disclaimer: psychic readings do not replace factual leads that can be evidenced by police; family or friends, tips that can lead to solving the crime being investigated).

http://archive.is/qRKLA
Best Astrology sites

Google Anthony Louis website with case history's ~
Amazon is a good source for books on Astrological study for forensics, crime investigation.

Hope these help
StarSeek

Some authors of forensic investigation and the crime chart: Dave Campbell ~ Solving crime with Astrology
Kirsty McIntosh ~ Criminal Astrology Volume I & II
Caroline Luley ~ Forensic Astrology For Everone Workbooks

Personal information: Take heed of the last planet the Moon past over-her last aspect the next planet she address', regress the chart: (Janus5.1 Astrology house program is good) if you ask a hoary question of the moment, composite that chart of timing with the timed chart of last sighting and use the location of the last sighting area, or the place where the crime is suspect of being committed, retrieval site (heaven forbid) of the victim.

Matter of Perception states; during an amber alert for gone individuals, it is the 1st 3 hours the individual has not been sighted that are the most crucial for live retrieval. If you have the natal chart of individual this chart additionally may be superimposed on the last sighting timed chart or the horary chart. There is not just one chart that becomes of interest, they must all be seen in the light of investigation of 'past' & present circumstances. It is the future we are looking to when we ask for 'Where, What When Why and Who, but the meat of any chart of criminal investigation should take up psychological character, trait and past set to present information to clues. The victims chart is crucial with progressions, transits and transposed locale. It is not an easy task to master the myriad clue process. Needless to say Mars, Saturn, motive houses and dark areas of the chart must be fathomed out, and in cases of abduction Neptune is 'always' figured in. In your chart a good aspect of Mars to Saturn is a blessing, you do a work for forces that uphold truth and protection.

Only my too sense worth..it is often you see policeman natal charts that have elements of nature of the criminal's natal chart for policeman must deal with an 'understanding of potential' to be able to be blood hounds that have a nose for uncovering wrong or fowl play.
One other thought..I try to have a picture of the individual on hand, I envision the individual safe should you be working on their safe return hopefully. Get a feeling - pray about it, ask for the right moment to glean..it is a mixture of cares that take us to a point to ask a hoary of such an incident in the first place..May I say..without offence..make yours for the gone individual, and for the criminal to be helped should it be an after incidence, that he be off the streets that he should not harm another?

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I understand a lot of what you said - but having trouble with understanding the last sentence.

I am reading now in Criminal Astrology that the author draws more than one chart (every half hour sometimes) between events (last seen, when reported, when found etc).

Tandy, I wonder if we could draw more charts for your case.

Tandy

Banned
WatcherofSouth, I haven't noted other times following his death as for new event charts. That sure makes sense to see what comes up as moon passes. I will try to find a couple of the videos posts that I saw about him on the station's fb page and if I can get a valid time for them, I will add new event chart on the thread.