Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-24-2017, 11:27 AM
Fercel Fercel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to Fercel
Wink It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Few months ago, I have been asking about my ex-bf. Now our paths have crossed again. What does he think about me now? I hope I get answers this time from you, I have been ignored few times here

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-24-2017, 12:22 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

What are you really asking? if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?

There is mutual reception but Mars is placed in his own 2nd, so he is focused on his own finances and material wealth perhaps. Venus rx, you, combust and rx back to Sun, so you are more interested and not completely clear in your outlook.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Fercel (03-24-2017)
  #3  
Unread 03-24-2017, 12:59 PM
Fercel Fercel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to Fercel
Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
What are you really asking? if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?

There is mutual reception but Mars is placed in his own 2nd, so he is focused on his own finances and material wealth perhaps. Venus rx, you, combust and rx back to Sun, so you are more interested and not completely clear in your outlook.
You have pinned point that he is focused on his own finances and material wealth. and yes, I'm asking if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-24-2017, 01:10 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

There is Sun and Venus conjunction, so there is opportunity for short term but I'd advice you to not get involved, he is not that interested and you are way too taken by him to see the reality.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Fercel (03-24-2017)
  #5  
Unread 03-24-2017, 11:06 PM
Fercel Fercel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to Fercel
Question Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
There is Sun and Venus conjunction, so there is opportunity for short term but I'd advice you to not get involved, he is not that interested and you are way too taken by him to see the reality.
Hi Rafaella,
I appreciate your response. Is it because he found a new on that's why he's not interested in me anymore?


I won't deny I am way too taken by him perhaps, I'm still holding on to chances because of the promises we made to each other. Somehow, I felt stuck at the middle because of this guy.

I loved him so much. But, I'm quite hesitant to get back to him because the trust is gone. I somewhat find myself hard to believe him. It has been 6 months now, I have forgotten him. I have followed all the advice in the world such as "no contact rule". But he keeps on coming back. It seems that the wind keeps on reminding me about him.

I don't know what to do

Last edited by Fercel; 03-24-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-24-2017, 11:32 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fercel View Post
Hi Rafaella,
I appreciate your response. Is it because he found a new on that's why he's not interested in me anymore?


I won't deny I am way too taken by him perhaps, I'm still holding on to chances because of the promises we made to each other. Somehow, I felt stuck at the middle because of this guy.

I loved him so much. But, I'm quite hesitant to get back to him because the trust is gone. I somewhat find myself hard to believe him. It has been 6 months now, I have forgotten him. I have followed all the advice in the world such as "no contact rule". But he keeps on coming back. It seems that the wind keeps on reminding me about him.

I don't know what to do

He is your ex for a reason, perhaps that reason is still in the way. I don't know if he has someone else. He does care for you, the mutual reception shows this but there is no aspect between the main significators.

You are more taken by him. The sun/venus aspect shows something can develop between you, but reception from Sun is not the greatest, plus exalted Sun.... not something poor detrimented Venus can handle. The conjunction in Aries seems very dangerous. Its starts quickly and it ends quickly.

I think wait until Venus and Sun have moved from each other, let Venus enter her exaltation in Pisces, you can check in ephemeris when that is.... and then decide what to do.

Maybe try dating someone else?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
besitos (03-25-2017)
  #7  
Unread 03-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,537
Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fercel View Post
Few months ago, I have been asking about my ex-bf. Now our paths have crossed again. What does he think about me now? I hope I get answers this time from you, I have been ignored few times here
Quote:
I'm asking if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?
dear I do not see much to come out of this. Sorry
Both of you are weakness ( detriment). Which means that both will not make attempt to try for a relationship. Inside the turned 12th house (means to much for nothing - Completely powerless both of you).

Venus (you), also retro, burnt from the Sun. You will probably get hurt by this man. The Sun has no good moods for Venus.
So, as for a Relationship that you asked, i do not see. I would say that he is more interested about him shelf than for you
hope the best
__________________

Last edited by Sunrise; 03-25-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:
Fercel (03-27-2017)
  #8  
Unread 03-27-2017, 11:25 AM
Fercel Fercel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to Fercel
Wink Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
dear I do not see much to come out of this. Sorry
Both of you are weakness ( detriment). Which means that both will not make attempt to try for a relationship. Inside the turned 12th house (means to much for nothing - Completely powerless both of you).

Venus (you), also retro, burnt from the Sun. You will probably get hurt by this man. The Sun has no good moods for Venus.
So, as for a Relationship that you asked, i do not see. I would say that he is more interested about him shelf than for you
hope the best
Hi Sunrise,
Thank you for the kindness. I'm just wondering why he kept on popping up, commenting on my status here and there.

Our break up "has no" serious reason though. and it's not clear. Hahaha Actually, I remembered he told me he wanted us to be friends, no commitment, until he comes back again to my country but he doesn't want to lose contact with me. And I'm the one who left him, and cut the communication in the first place.

So perhaps, it's my fault why we drifted apart more. But my reason why I have done that was because I don't want to be friends with the man I love the most. It hurts me deeply


Yea, I'll just watch and see what happens next. And will update soon
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-27-2017, 11:26 AM
Fercel Fercel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to Fercel
Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
He is your ex for a reason, perhaps that reason is still in the way. I don't know if he has someone else. He does care for you, the mutual reception shows this but there is no aspect between the main significators.

You are more taken by him. The sun/venus aspect shows something can develop between you, but reception from Sun is not the greatest, plus exalted Sun.... not something poor detrimented Venus can handle. The conjunction in Aries seems very dangerous. Its starts quickly and it ends quickly.

I think wait until Venus and Sun have moved from each other, let Venus enter her exaltation in Pisces, you can check in ephemeris when that is.... and then decide what to do.

Maybe try dating someone else?
Hi Rafaella,
Thank you for the kindness. I'm just wondering why he kept on popping up, commenting on my status here and there.

Our break up "has no" serious reason though. and it's not clear. Hahaha Actually, I remembered he told me he wanted us to be friends, no commitment, until he comes back again to my country but he doesn't want to lose contact with me. And I'm the one who left him, and cut the communication in the first place.

So perhaps, it's my fault why we drifted apart more. But my reason why I have done that was because I don't want to be friends with the man I love the most. It hurts me deeply


Yea, I'll just watch and see what happens next. And will update soon
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Fercel Fercel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Philippines
Posts: 134
Send a message via Skype™ to Fercel
Wink Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Hi Fellas, my update :

Last month, I'm quite doubtful of what he wants from me but now I'm pretty sure he has a pretty good intention in coming back to my life. He is going to arrive on the 23rd of July I'm hoping during his stay we can start over again and create a more solid foundation. He'll stay more than a month.

I would like to thank you for your advice last month (to all friends who interpreted the horary chart I posted) .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fercel For This Useful Post:
rafaella (05-11-2017)
  #11  
Unread 05-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Red face Re: It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

being a newbie this is what i see

you are venus in his 12h and he is mars in yiur 7h and in his own 1st house. So u are more interested on him as he is in the house of hidden things/secrets. Probably there's sth bout him u don't know?


there is mutual reception but Venus and Mars doesn't aspect. And also is he an egoic guy or worried about his comfort and pleasures ( being in 1st in Taurus).

also in his 7h there is Jupiter retro.might mean someone in his life returning?

I've been reading sun might also be looked at as being the man. He is near you but means also combust which is not that good.

you are also moon in his 11th - he might see u more as a friend? Also moon squared him mars which might indicate you had quarrel somehow?

also I have read that 4th from the 7th is seen the end of the matter. So looking at the mc it receives squares obstacles from sun and Venus.probably things might not turn well as you and him being together?

I'm very newbie so if I'm saying wrong things I appreciate others say what is really happening

I hope all turns well for u
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
long, time

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.