Lottery Predictions for Saturday's Powerball

watcherofthesouth

This topic has been covered before on this forum but I wondered if anyone had any thoughts regarding buying a *winning powerball ticket* this Saturday during Mercury retrograde? What would happen if the winner hadn't chosen numbers they played before? Also, any other insights on lotto are appreciated (common placements of lottery winners, other aspects, etc). Thanks-

Lin

I think there are people who are lucky at games of chance - and those who are not.
And If the transits support a winning day then the person will be lucky. However: regarding the Lotto......the odds are staggering....against anyone winning.

It would be interesting to study charts of big winners and the time and date of the purchase of the winning ticket.
I think this would be VERY difficult as big winners are rare, winners who would be willing to be part of a study of this type would probably be much rarer.
LIN

JUPITERASC

I think there are people who are lucky at games of chance - and those who are not.
And If the transits support a winning day then the person will be lucky. However: regarding the Lotto......the odds are staggering....against anyone winning.

It would be interesting to study charts of big winners and the time and date of the purchase of the winning ticket.
I think this would be VERY difficult as big winners are rare, winners who would be willing to be part of a study of this type would probably be much rarer.
LIN
Lottery Winners, Rich Men, Lucky Gamblers
and
The Traditional Benefics of Astrology :smile:
http://www.angelfire.com/sd/binah/lottery.html

Lin

I don't think Bill Gates and Wosniak etc belong in a conversation about Lotto winners.

And the charts shown on that link don't give the birth data of the "winners."

So.....I don't know how valid the conclusions can be.
LIN

watcherofthesouth

LIN

If there are any lottery winners who would like to participate in a study on successful transits or placements of lotto winners, give us a shout :w00t: