HE is BARREN!

Osamenor

Staff member
Is this your own chart? If not, do you have the native's permission to post it here and ask this question?

Posting someone else's birth details or other identifying information isn't allowed unless you have their informed consent. The only exception is celebrity charts in the Celebrity Astrology forum, which this is not.

Whoam1

I thought it was a composite chart upon further reading will WE have a child. Also if your planning on having a child with someone then you probably have permission to post their birthchart (that's just common sense).

Fercel

Yes,
He asked me to do so. He is my fiancee. We have been to the doctor before and he is having fertility treatment. :smile: I would like to know if his chart already predicted it all along.

Osamenor

Staff member
I thought it was a composite chart upon further reading will WE have a child. Also if your planning on having a child with someone then you probably have permission to post their birthchart (that's just common sense).

The OP didn't say, in that original post, that she's planning to have a child with this man. She just asked, "Will he have a child?" with no indication of who "he" is to her. (She said he, not we.) And even if they are a couple planning to have a child together, that doesn't necessarily mean he gave her permission to post his birth info. People have posted others' info here without their knowledge or consent. Many of us know the birth information of our family members and significant others, but those family members and significant others aren't always interested in astrology or willing to have their info posted online.

Bottom line: if you're posting about someone other than yourself, please specify that you have their permission and explain what your personal interest is in asking about them. It's not safe to assume that if someone is posting someone else's chart, they have the other person's informed consent.

Last edited:

Whoam1

The OP didn't say, in that original post, that she's planning to have a child with this man. She just asked, "Will he have a child?" with no indication of who "he" is to her. (She said he, not we.) And even if they are a couple planning to have a child together, that doesn't necessarily mean he gave her permission to post his birth info. People have posted others' info here without their knowledge or consent. Many of us know the birth information of our family members and significant others, but those family members and significant others aren't always interested in astrology or willing to have their info posted online.

Bottom line: if you're posting about someone other than yourself, please specify that you have their permission and explain what your personal interest is in asking about them. It's not safe to assume that if someone is posting someone else's chart, they have the other person's informed consent.

An assumption comes from a more biased view, I used context clues that lead me to the point I was ready to make an education guess and I stand by it as I was right, and will correct myself and accept it when I get it wrong.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup significator for luck, children
is lord 5th optimistic sag for children,
placed aries 9th trine for luck, children, etc,
aspect own sag 5th for children,

hence could be hopeful of the prospects;
sat 5th could suggest delays;

coming two years jup transit mars scorpio,
mars lord 9th for luck-children,
and later transit sat sag 5th for children,
trine natal jup aries 9th,