Why do I keep getting anxious?

twistandshout

I've been getting random spikes of anxiety on and off for the last week or so that I'm not sure what to make of. I can't tell if it's a bad feeling type of anxiety or general worry about something else. I keep sorting through my head about what it could be but I still can't figure out what the root of it is. Casted a chart to see if maybe I can figure out what's going in. I've never used horary like this but I figure why not?

(Will attach later, for now here's a link):
https://s14.postimg.org/akgryjcg1/astro_2gw_221_anxiety.53012.58994.gif

I'm moon posited in the 12H so yup, seems about right - I'm anxious and worried and unsure as to why. I'm not sure if I should go with 12H or 8H for this. I feel inclined to say 8H.

8H is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is placed in my 6H in retrograde, showing that this anxiety keeps impacting me physically throughout the week. Moon is applying to an opposition with it, showing that the anxiety will likely officially be gone soon but not quite yet.

Saturn is placed in a Jupiter ruled sign, which is placed in my 4H. This I'm honestly not sure what to make of. It seems to be the literal root (4H) of my anxiety, but what it's related to, I'm not sure of.

Mars, the ruler of my house of joy (5H), is in my 11H of hopes, dreams and positivity (11H). Between that applying a trine to Jupiter and Mercury (my 12H ruler) applying to opposition, this also seems to be confirming that I'll be feeling bette soon.

So I can definitely see the anxiety. What's causing it and that it will definitely be passing but I can't quite see what could be causing it.

waybread

I couldn't open your link, but I wonder if horary is the best option for your question. I'd suggest looking at your natal chart, with transits, for this one. If your anxiety has a sudden onset, vs. a long-term condition, it might be transiting Uranus.

dr. farr

In whole sign, Mars is in the 12th house (secret, innermost thoughts): look up the meanings and associations of Mars, and of Mars in the 12th, in the textbooks and see if the descriptions are relevant to what you've been thinking in your innermost thoughts, or to what you have been feeling "deep down" in yourself.

(Also, note the opposition of Mars to the energy point, Lilith)

twistandshout

are there any changes in your life recently or what thoughts makes you nervous ?

Nope, not really. My life over all has actually been rather quiet. There's been the usual anxiety over things not moving but the anxiety I was experiencing was different from that.

waybread said:
I couldn't open your link, but I wonder if horary is the best option for your question. I'd suggest looking at your natal chart, with transits, for this one. If your anxiety has a sudden onset, vs. a long-term condition, it might be transiting Uranus.

Ahaha, I admittedly forgot about this thread shortly after and forgot to update it. I do have a lot of stressful aspects going on but the anxiety I was casting the chart on was functioning separately from them. But transit wise I currently have both Saturn RX and Pluto RX going through my 3H and Pluto RX is squaring my ASC, Saturn RX is squaring my Sun so I've been having uh... An Interesting Last several months for lack of a better term :lol:

dr. farr said:
In whole sign, Mars is in the 12th house (secret, innermost thoughts): look up the meanings and associations of Mars, and of Mars in the 12th, in the textbooks and see if the descriptions are relevant to what you've been thinking in your innermost thoughts, or to what you have been feeling "deep down" in yourself.

(Also, note the opposition of Mars to the energy point, Lilith)

Well, I was doing a lot of meditating on that before I casted the chart to try and see if there was anything that I wasn't actually acknowledging on the surface level. About a day later after casting this chart though, the anxiety went away though nothing I had meditated on was any different from what I had been consciously addressing rather consistently for a while now.

Either way, I'm just glad the anxiety finally went away like it was shown in the chart. Usually when random spikes of anxiety happen, they usually are associated with some underlying sense of dread where something Not Great will likely happen that I may have been avoiding but overall, while the last week has been somewhat emotionally tumultuous, it was more geared towards doing a lot of releasing and learning and nothing bad so I'll just call it a win.

waybread

Pluto square ascendant (and descendant) and Saturn square sun are major transits. You are being asked to rethink how you come across to others (AC,) your relationships (DC,) and your sense of self just now.

Good time for a make-over!

twistandshout

Pluto square ascendant (and descendant) and Saturn square sun are major transits. You are being asked to rethink how you come across to others (AC,) your relationships (DC,) and your sense of self just now.

Good time for a make-over!

Haha, yup. That's certainly been the theme for my life basically since my last Solar Return. I've also been hearing it's a good time for make-overs but right now I'm just trying to focus on getting into better shape and finding a good routine again. The thing with make-overs is that they usually require a lot of work and I'm a real roll out of bed and find the fastest way to look good type :lol:

waybread

Make-over can go deeper than looking good. And with the planetary Big Boys messing with your life, it probably should.

BTW, on your other thread-- how are your two friends doing?

twistandshout

Make-over can go deeper than looking good. And with the planetary Big Boys messing with your life, it probably should.

BTW, on your other thread-- how are your two friends doing?

Haha, yes! It's definitely been more of an emotional/mental/spiritual make-over than anything else.

Also AHh... boy. Not great. I should actually give an update but it'll likely be rather short as to not spill their business everywhere.