Animal Messages

Anyone want an Animal Messages reading?

You can ask any question you want, or if you want, I can help you word it how I usually frame my Tarot readings. It will be a one card reading and I'll provide the card and meaning, from the b ook that accompanies the deck of cards. And how I think it may relate to your inquiry, but that may not be needed with this deck, depending on the question i guess.

Animal Message readings have been FUN to say the least, while in the real word that is. I've only done a few online(not counting the other thread on this forum).

I haven't done as many readings with this deck, but honestly, the relatively few I have done have been far more memorable.

Blessings

Johnny

Last edited:
Generally, I would word this inquiry in one of the following ways:
- How will I feel about myself if I was to become involved with this person (in whatever manner you may specify). You can also frame a specific time as well(at the end of my life, in three months, one year, etc.)

- How will I feel about this person once I have became involved with him/her in a relationship.

or if you simply just want to see into an attraction of whatever type you could leave it as you stated. and see what card is pulled. The thing is is that you have view the card in relation to what you are asking. I'm sure you know this, but I'm just sharing how I do it.

I realize simple crushes come about all the time and relationships is a word that is viewed by people in many different ways. in reality words are just illusions, but they are the best we have, as of now, to communicate how we feel.

I'll bite.

Will anything come of this weird crush I have :biggrin:

Rephrase however you see fit.

I worded this one as follows:

"How will Moog feel about the weird crush she has in the middle of September 2012?"

Lion

Banish loneliness by reaching out to special friends.

Tawny monarch of the Savannah, Lion does not waste her days on needles physical exertion, but conserves energy by sleeping, resting, and companionable lounging. Working long, exhausting hours for the money to purchase prestige goods leaves little time for the pleasures of friendship. Loneliness is spirit-diminishing- designer clothes make poor companions. Lion has padded into your cards to remind how valuable friends and neighbors really are. Reach out to those around you, and be open to others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ON this one I'll just let the card and it's description speak for itself.
Lion has padded into a previous "crush" or romantic inquiry and the girl did engage in a relationship with one of her neighbors in her apartment building.

Last edited:
How does one balance two opposing sides?

Kangaroo

As events take on their own momentum you take a true leap forward.

Kangaroo burns energy quickly when first she begins to hop, but once her rhythm is set she bounds tirelessly under a warm sun. It is time to banish obstacles, be they fears which lurk in the dark hidden recesses of your mind or more tangible problems. They may seem insurmountable, but Kangaroo knows that once you take that first leap forward events will take on their own momentum and you, like Kangaroo, who cannot move backward, will have no option but to go forward, your burdens falling behind you.

Last edited:
Wow thanks for offering these. I'd love one. Can I have some advice for my teaching career? Thank you.

What is the best advice for Neptune Rising to consider currently relative to her teaching career?

Baboon

In love and declarations of passion heartfelt communication is the key.

Sublime Baboon, adept of love, wears her heart on her sleeve. Baboon does not pretend. Her passions and shows of affections are genuine, her reactions without artifice, so you may believe the ardent declarations of others. Truthful, heartfelt communication and open expression of feelings are what matter now in you relationship if, like Baboon, you seek lasting love. Hiding your emotions will leave others unsure of your intentions and reluctant to reveal their feelings, which can only lead to misunderstandings and sadness.

Last edited:

retinoid

Kangaroo As events take on their own momentum you take a true leap forward.

Kangaroo burns energy quickly when first she begins to hop, but once her rhythm is set she bounds tirelessly under a warm sun. It is time to banish obstacles, be they fears which lurk in the dark hidden recesses of your mind or more tangible problems. They may seem insurmountable, but Kangaroo knows that once you take that first leap forward events will take on their own momentum and you, like Kangaroo, who cannot move backward, will have no option but to go forward, your burdens falling behind you.

Nifty thanks. Let events 'flow...'

Moog

I worded this one as follows:

"How will Moog feel about the weird crush she has in the middle of September 2012?"

Lion Banish loneliness by reaching out to special friends.

Tawny monarch of the Savannah, Lion does not waste her days on needles physical exertion, but conserves energy by sleeping, resting, and companionable lounging. Working long, exhausting hours for the money to purchase prestige goods leaves little time for the pleasures of friendship. Loneliness is spirit-diminishing- designer clothes make poor companions. Lion has padded into your cards to remind how valuable friends and neighbors really are. Reach out to those around you, and be open to others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ON this one I'll just let the card and it's description speak for itself.
Lion has padded into a previous "crush" or romantic inquiry and the girl did engage in a relationship with one of her neighbors in her apartment building.

Neptune Rising

Sublime Baboon, adept of love, wears her heart on her sleeve. Baboon does not pretend. Her passions and shows of affections are genuine, her reactions without artifice, so you may believe the ardent declarations of others. Truthful, heartfelt communication and open expression of feelings are what matter now in you relationship if, like Baboon, you seek lasting love. Hiding your emotions will leave others unsure of your intentions and reluctant to reveal their feelings, which can only lead to misunderstandings and sadness.

Ah thank you, that makes so much sense! That's the best classes of yoga and pilates, when I just go with the flow and express myself through the teaching. I wonder if this also relates to my love life. I will apply this advice. Much appreciated! :love:

what is this animal message?.. hm..
i guess my question is-
When does my super powers kick-in and I start feeling heroic?

ORANG-UTAN

Working to live joyously not living to work.

ORANG-UTAN, utterly content in his lush rain forest sees no pressing need to swing on agile limbs from his soft arboreal bed at dawn. He rises when refreshed, he stretches great arms before breakfasting unhurriedly on ripe fruits, and only then carrying on with the business of his day. For Orang - utan

understands the true value of time and counsels that you use it wisely. Are you working to live, or living merely to work? Adjust your priorities lest time slips slowly away, taking pleasure with it.

Caro

Ok

i have a holiday booked. My question is : 'Should I go on this holiday?'. (All the signs indicate I should cancel it, I have changed the dates once already!)

Prominent

ORANG-UTAN

Working to live joyously not living to work.

ORANG-UTAN, utterly content in his lush rain forest sees no pressing need to swing on agile limbs from his soft arboreal bed at dawn. He rises when refreshed, he stretches great arms before breakfasting unhurriedly on ripe fruits, and only then carrying on with the business of his day. For Orang - utan

understands the true value of time and counsels that you use it wisely. Are you working to live, or living merely to work? Adjust your priorities lest time slips slowly away, taking pleasure with it.

cools, monkeyapething! thanks :) I should eat more fruits..

Ok

i have a holiday booked. My question is : 'Should I go on this holiday?'. (All the signs indicate I should cancel it, I have changed the dates once already!)

Should I go on this holiday or How will Caro feel if he goes on this holiday?

Wolf

Listen to your inner wisdom and enjoy the gift of freedom.

Wild, intelligent spirit of the plains and forest, Wolf takes what he needs, no more, no less, and counsels you to do the same. He instinctively trust in his acute physical senses and the strong co-operative bonds of his complex social group, and is rewarded with freedom. Follow his confident, firm paw prints down uncharted tracks, listen attentively to your own inner voice as you walk, trusting in the strength of the relationships that you value and the gift of brother wolf, that sets you free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say that if you go on this holiday be weary of being overly extravagant. Don't try and cheat or mislead anyone, and especially do not exploit any endangered or threatened natural resources for material gain. If it is a hunting trip use the meat or fur, but certainly do not kill solely for the sake of killing, without the body being utilized to meet someone's needs. Most of all listen to your own inner intuition, and if your conscience or something tells you that something isn't right, listen, and heed the warning. Also you may not want to get inebriated in public, because wolves may pick off a lone incapacitated straggler. Be weary of your surroundings and watch out for the possibility of falling prey to some sort of wolf or wolf pack.

The most important thing is to listen to your own inner intuition of whether or not you should go. If something inside of you is telling you that you should not go, listen to it. While on vacation use your intellect and be aware of your surroundings, and do not engage in any activities alone that are commonly advised to do in groups. or have a "spotter"

Last edited:
What is my animal umm spirit! Anddddd what is a my talents ok and weaknesses..! MERCI <3

What is Love2Know's animal spirit?

Dolphin

Tune into the rhythm of your breath to find stillness and patience.

Playful sleek swimmer, gregarious intelligent mammal who sixty million years ago bestrode the earth on four legs, Dolphin has adapted more elegantly to her world than any other creature. She embodies patience and show how with time and slow determination you can create wonders, move mountains, and become the person your heart desires. Dolphin must still breath salty air as she moves rhythmically through the waves and counsels that breathing techniques can heal body and soul, and transport you to other planes.

A weakness may be susceptibility to a toxic environment(emotionally/spiritually as well as physical), but with your intelligence and spiritual techniques you may be able to heal yourself and transcend negativity/toxicity.

Last edited:

Caro

thank you for your reply. I love the wolf symbol.
I think I need to ponder some more before I decide and see if I can re-arrange. and yes definitely can not afford to be extravagant :crying: at the moment. so very well put it is one of the reasons I would like to re-arrange. and dont worry i would never go on a hunting trip. its a trip to historic sites and a relaxing break(ie spa ).

it is also a group trip - so you were right again. I do tend to wander off on my own. If i go I will take the wolf with me.

Last edited: