Should I quit my current job?

spiritwoman

I have taken a new job 6 months ago and it has been nothing but stress for me ever since. I am feeling deeply unhappy being stuck in a bureaucratic environment where I am subjected to political games and turf wars where I have no ownership of what I am doing and hence underperforming. My health suffers and I am on sick leave due to stress. I feel traumatized by this job and the ruthless people and environment and started looking for other jobs.

The question is should I quit or suffer until I find better job? I am worried because I am prone to making impulsive decisions.

I don't like seeing those squares moon is going to make, me being void of course in the house of service and also health. Is this a yes?

Thanks a million!

Attachments

• Job.png
    Job.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 42

StarDust1

Spirit Woman

Have you left your work?

Sun ruling Leo on the Ascendant is in his detriment (Aquarius) is very challenged, but I think the energy he expresses, is as 'not' to suddenly take French leave (Sun is moving to square Mars, Uranus, (you are feeling the strong friction energy Sun presently makes by the square to these planets) the energy can be felt 5 deg. before entering another sign and the planets involved are strong and angular, albeit intercepted, which could mean some type of holding back from this action is best, your employer secretly wishing you not to leave, (they are in mutual reception with Venus their depositor).

The conjunctions-Combustions, (& energy of being under the Sun's rays, weakens the good effect these planets should be expressing) experienced by the stellium planets in the 6th house does register as a need for proper identifications (very many challenges are present)-the implications for right actions for foundational processes put in place at work, applications at your job should be adjusted by you and I think your employer will help with this should you request it, or a co worker. (Venus in Capricorn,- in the 6th H.C. will make conj. with Pluto in Capricorn & consider Mars, Uranus in Taurus in the 10th of career in mutual reception w/ Venus, a way out with someone's help you know at work?

Sun in his fall will soon Cazumi-(some type of protection in Sauls lap-(expressed as letting you go to suit your present needs doing what you think is best for you) with Saturn, & Jupiter-whom has recently left the conj. with Saturn in Aquarius, (the hopes for dignified administrations to be achieved are weak in most respects).

Mercury is exalted in higher minded Aquarius, is significant for returning to work (will go retrograde at 25 dg. Aquarius) after some type of hiatus, or an agreement for some changes at work to be instigated? Do what you think is right for 'you' especially if your health is affected. Virgo on the 2nd house of future events ruled of Mercury, in the pulblc 7th, your employer knows of your struggles. Square's (obstacles to overcome) felt betw Mars, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter is additionally felt by your employer on a subliminal level, which he may realize will eventually interfere at some level of your performance in the future?

The stellium being in the hidden cadent 6th house (works) does reflect a lot of stress, but I don't think it is something you aren't capable of handling and helping to change.

Any sudden action (Mars $$ conjunct Uranus, square Jupiter$$ will be detrimental financially, the department Mars finds himself in is your career 10th. Even with the mutual reception between Mars and Venus (lesser benefit) if you decide to make a sudden change at present, I don't think it would be in your best interest.

Your boss most likely knows of your situation, if you are an asset to his firm he may well find ways to reprove your position (mutual reception going on) for best efforts to be achieved.

Do you think It is better to have security until you can find work-(a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?) for the transition to be smooth, (unless you have a financial cushion to rely upon during the impulsive change of jobs, which could be considered strictly not a way to go for conservative $$ values)? How long have you been at the work, long enough to ask for good reference's, do you expect a good review? There is always free will mixed in with giving a reading but I think you will stay because of the new deal offered you.

Astrodynes that depict the strengths of the planets are below. It looks like Moon and Venus suggest elements to reconsider before your present course of action to suddenly leave.

Attachments

• Astro dynes Should I quit my work.jpg
    Astro dynes Should I quit my work.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

spiritwoman

Thank you so much, this is very useful!

I have been there for 6 months now and my performance evaluation is due by 8 February.

Meanwhile, I was blamed for non-compliance of a third party where I was deployed to work with and do oversight. The third party did not share the information with me and they don't want me around. So are backstabbing me, hoping I would leave.

My boss recognizes that and offered to find a win win solution. We are negotiating the terms. Indeed, it seems my boss wants me to stay.

The third party behavior will most likely not change which might affect my reputation in the future and carrier prospects.

I would rather leave/resign. I hope the good performance review will be the win-win solution, at least for me.