Purpose

Long1388

Hello,

Based on my chart please inform me on what my purpose is, what are the biggest obstacles I will face and some"karmic" things I need to deal with.

March 1,1996 Wilmington,DE 12:51pm
Chart Attached

Attachments

• BasicPrintout.aspx.jpeg
    BasicPrintout.aspx.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 28

creativei

There are many ways to analyse purpose most importantly 10th house as it is karma sthana house of action . besides that moon placement nakshatras also says the course of life . another thing is lagna lord where your lagna lord placed your entire life revolves around those things . eg lagna lord in 8th means your entire life you get 8th house matters only like sufferings battles , disappointments , many untold humiliations etc , all these because of past deeds , only one thing about lagna lord in 8th you get divine wisdom and world experience which is rare for others who swims in the material pool assuming it as all . you know people and are good mind readers ,you can easily catch what going on others mind , good for spiritual sadhaka . astrology too interest you , if you put effort you can master that easily . pushya nakshatra persons are known for their philosophical views and spiritual maturity , whether you like it or not you are dragged into that in your later part of your life . very charitable and generous mindset .

your 10th lord in 7th indicates forgein mnc job on material level but in actual sense it indicates person should engage in spirituality and there by he should elevate his soul to higher level . more and more you engage in material world you get disappointments only true value to to your soul comes when you engage in spirituality even materialistically speaking its good if you attach yourself to NGO and other charitable trust there by give your physical dedication, it will be highly beneficial for you , your jupiter will bless you and bestows you everything , earn for your living its important but at same time engage yourself to these things , not only you get peace of mind but its highly must for your chart . charity and spirituality are two main keyword for your horoscope which takes you high in life , charity means not giving crores and crores . just buy food to local beggars in your area , help childrens in education buy stationary items for them, pay school fees to poor kids buy books for them . if you do this jupiter blesses you .

Biggest obstacle is livelihood , thats the biggest challenge , wherever you go either they fire you or yourself comes out due to difference of opinion , stability is your biggest problem . with lst lord in 8th saturn in 10th you cant stay one concern in long time ,if you manage to stay then tats the biggest achievement of your life . where ever saturn placed it teaches hard karmic lesson . eg saturn in 7th means person marriage happens after undergoing many hardships ,many bitter exp in relationships . he marries somehow aftr 33 with no option . saturn in 10th ,means many interviews many jobs multiple quits . much agony , only after that he gets settled in job and that too one day it drags the person suddenly . early retirement .

saturn in pisces forgein water related job , good for spiritual work good for hospital ngo charitable things , in one word selfless job is good . if you have money minded or any selfish motive then that job wont give any happiness or monetary benefits .....