Songwriting success?

Mia

Hello to everybody
I wonder if anyone could tell me if we will have any success with our songwriting? I used to sing professionally and now write with my partner who is a musician, - although we haven't written anything for a while. My partner has been ill and I've been looking after both of us but I feel that we are moving away from that now. My partner is now well and enthusiastic for us to get back into our music. We write and record everything ourselves and whilst this is not my 'main' job I feel it is essentially me, well, both of us. I was once told by a very emminent and well known horary astrologer that we would have some success with our songwriting and wonder if this is still apparent
Many thanks
Mia :)

Mia

songwriting success oops!!

Hello everybody
I forgot to include the time which is now 06.01 and I'm in Liverpool England 53N25' 002W55'
Thanks
Mia

fensi88

Hi!
I got ASC at 6Leo12. You (both of you, because question was "if we will have...") are Sun at 29Can32 in 12 house, house not so bad for song writing, but Sun is in bad power, peregrine. Your success is 10th house, ruler of 10th is Ma at 25Ar50 in 10th house excelent positioned. Mars is in applaying aspects with Sun, but it will never perfect because Su will change sign before Ma perfect aspect with Sun. Also Ve at 27Le48 will aspects Su first (before Mars) and this is called prohibition and that is "no" answer to your question. Moon is in detriment with bad aspects with Mars and Su too, so as I see things, the answer to your question is "no". But that is not "no" forever! Someone said that answer to horary question stands for 6 months.

pwadm

Staff member
I don't agree... Goca, be careful, Mars is moving slower than the Sun, so their aspect is not applying, but separating and Venus cannot prohibit a major aspect by a minor one (semisextile to the Sun). Next the "bad aspects" when supported by good reception between the planets (=collaboration) are actually indicators of a 'yes' answer - it's just that the person will have to work a little bit on it.

Going back to the chart, you see, there is the Moon translating the light from Mars to the Sun. Indeed, there are only squares, but with the good receptions this would not be a problem.
The Sun and Mars are in mutual reception by triplicity. This is good, even if they're separating.
The Moon, the co-significator, is in aspect with the 10th house ruler, Mars, and is being received by it.

On the other hand, one may notice that the Sun is going to change signs very soon, entering Leo, its domicile. This is great news, indicating that your overall situation is going to improve greatly, quite soon.

So, I would support that "well known astrologer" in that you're going to be successful.

fensi88

Radu, you are right, as always! I made a big mistake with Ma and Ve! It's good that you control all these my answers. I'll be cautious next time. :oops:
Special excuse to Mia.

fensi88

One of the important consideration before Judgment is the condition of the 7 house. If Sa occupies or rule 7 house, as in this chart, astrologer may err in his/her interpretation. I forgot of this and made a big mistake.

Mia

Hello to you both

Hi Radu and Goca
Thank you both very much for your replies, though I have to say - I much prefare Radu's interpretation! :wink: Whilst you make mistakes Goca, you are also learning and that is a very good thing. It's great that you are here Radu as teacher and guide to those of us who are trying learn this very complex art. I don't know much about horary but I learn by your comments and interpretations and I realise that there is so much to learn. It seems a bit overwhelming at times because there are so many things to consider. How long did it take you to get where you are now Radu? I am very much interested in predictive astrology ( I am currently reading Bernadetts Brady's 'The Eagle and the Lark') but wonder how much we can predict and how much is down to freewill. I think some things are very much fated ( I think me meeting my partner was fated because of our songwriting and other things) but perhaps we have an element of choice too. I'd be very interested to hear both your comments on this.
I would also like to ask if you could say 'when' we will have the success with our songwriting if that is possible to do. And Goca, is it your friend who is ill? I very much hope everything is okay and send you my very best warm wishes.

Many thanks to both of you and kind regards
Mia

pwadm

Staff member
So, it seems that you are a morning person... you ask all important questions in your life at 6 am :)
As for the timing, I prefer the first chart.

I would say
- one year until you will be remarked and get some credit (Moon's aspect to Mars).
- one and a half years until your life will make a positive turn (Sun entering Leo)
- 4 years until your success will become evident ... :) (Moon's last aspect with the Sun, after having aspected Mars)

Is this okay?

Mia

Yes, that's fine

Hi Radu
Yes, I am very much a morning person! I love the mornings and am at my best at this time. I was born in the morning so I don't know if that has any bearing on it but I'm up with the larks and like to have a browse before I get ready for work - though not today because it's Saturday, Yes!!

I wasn't expecting you to reply so quickly and just happened to see this as I was browsing. Yes, thank you very much for your reply and I will look forward to and work towards success as I think you have to: you can't just sit back and wait for it, you still have to put the time in and do the work.

Once again
Many thanks Radu
Mia :D