Is Pluto an astrological planet?

piercethevale

....OH POOH...
i'm just going to give it away so I don't have to spend hours more on the internet trying to get this understood.

Our Galaxy is in a perpendicular position because it has been stuck at a point while everything else flowed on...eventually it gets to be in a position as it is now.
What would happen if it were suddenly to move where it should be?

We might be finding ourselves in a yuga more towards the Satya if not the Satya Yuga itself?
Why was a monkey, Hanuman, able to speak? If you don't know ask one of the Hindu members of the forum to explain it to you.

Now when you get that answer, THAT may very well be quite a shock to you but imagine the greater shock, worldwide, if it were to suddenly happen.

Everything most certainly will change, if I'm correct in my conclusion... and BIG TIME...

Why are we stuck? ...THAT is for you to try to figure out, but i gave the clues there as well. If you still have trouble with that answer read an old thread of mine titled "How Einstein Proved the Immortality of the Soul" ...I can't remember what sub-forum it is in, search for it.

piercethevale

Deja vu, galaxy stuck in the same place while all else flowed on...now what does all that imply?

.... do I have to draw a picture?
There's an old song; "here we go loop ta lou, here we go loop ta lie..."

Loopy, Loopy, Looooupy...:andy:

piercethevale

A local astrologer, Rob Brezney, once characterized the coming Change, as "the Mother of all paradigm shifts". :biggrin::surprised:
Brezny the astrological jester? :lol:

Thanks, I needed a chuckle... yet there's a lot of truth in his remark... ...hmmm... You know, maybe he's not whom He pretends to be.

RATHER SAVVY AS THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO KEEP YOURSELF FROM SEEMING TO BE A THREAT TO CERTAIN INTERESTS AND YET GETTING THE MESSAGE ACROSS...ESPECIALLY TO THOSE THAT ARE PERCEPTIVE ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH THE SUBTERFUGE...

piercethevale

BACK IN NOVEMBER 2000 ON THE NIGHT OF THE NATIONAL ELECTION HERE IN THE UNITED STATES...
I went to the corner store around 10 p.m. P.C.T. and on the way down the street [I was walking] it struck me that something had changed, that things were not as they had been... Did you ever catch an episode of Star Trek, the next Generation in which the character Whoopi Goldberg played says , "Something has changed. Somethings different. This is not the way it's supposed to be"?

Years later I read about what Sean David Morton and David Wilcox had to say about that election.

I wrote about, basically, the same thing in that thread about "Einstein" I wrote and mentioned above. About a newspaper article I read around 1999 or 2000... about how scientists were excited and pleased to announce that after many years of effort and untold amount of expense they had achieved their objective by using a certain combination of [possibly exotic] gases they had finally succeeded in slowed the speed of light down.

In that thread on Einstein I mentioned I wrote that there could be only one possible application of any use for such knowledge.
If you have to achieve the speed of light to go forward in time, how does one go backwards in time?

...are ya' all getting the picture now?

What happens when you F*** with the timeline?

Loop de Loop de Lou...

How many times have we been through the loop?

No one I know of is certain... but ...now this is my conclusion, and I think it is correct... as like an animal that is cloned, repeated clones made from the previous clones eventually produces an animal so bizarre that it is nothing like the original... thus, repeated loops, as it isn't always quite exactly the same as before , finally produces a timeline so fupped duck that there is no longer any chance of ending it and getting out of it.

That is why it has become a DESPERATE situation...
WE have to break the loop.

If you don't want to believe this, then just pass it by...

But the Devil is laughing his horns off as I write this... and those that think they are IN with old Scratch...well, the joke is on them...He's laughing at all of us....

If you don't believe there is a "Devil" ...again, just pass on by....

From what I've been able to tell and figure out, I volunteered to be incarnate in this endeavor. I wasn't destined to be born in this time and as such all karmic transgressions have to be paid for in this same lifetime...to my experiences to date that has been the case.
I may have done this before,,,this may be the first time... I don't know...maybe if we have to loop again there will be someone else in a different role... a different plan altogether to somehow break out of the loop.
What I do know is that I certainly don't want to have to live this same life that I've had to date over again.

Clarisse is optimistic that this time we will break that loop.
I certainly hope so.

david starling

Brezny the astrological jester? :lol:

Thanks, I needed a chuckle... yet there's a lot of truth in his remark... ...hmmm... You know, maybe he's not whom He pretends to be.

RATHER SAVVY AS THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO KEEP YOURSELF FROM SEEMING TO BE A THREAT TO CERTAIN INTERESTS AND YET GETTING THE MESSAGE ACROSS...ESPECIALLY TO THOSE THAT ARE PERCEPTIVE ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH THE SUBTERFUGE...

Years ago, he had a "history" as told from the perspective of the Future. One line went something like, "Ever since we blew up Saturn with atomic weapons, the world has been a much nicer place to live". :lol:

piercethevale

"Did someone say that Bluto has no power of effect? I'll show you what kind of power and effect that Bluto has, for I AM BLUTO...!"

Bluto.gif

:tongue::biggrin:

BlackLioness87

Edgar Cayce said that the "Second Coming" is not the return of the soul that was Yeshu'a/Jesus but the descent of the Christ upon all mankind... I figure that to be something akin to what the Pentecost was like.

If the Pentecost was the "First coming" then what Cayce spoke of is the "Second".

I've also read Cayce's book about Atlantis and Jesus life and his incarnations. It's very difficult for me to recall some of the most important things he said about the coming years.(maybe because I read the book in English, not in my mother-tongue). I remember very well the prophecies about the floods and the shifting of the poles.

Thanks for explaining the "Second Coming" in this thread.

I wrote what Clarisse told me. I gave you all the clues I can think of and have to give in my posts above which began yesterday. It's all there, I just didn't lay it all out in an orderly fashion. The only thing I'm withholding is what might cause people to jump to the wrong conclusion as that is something that was said in answer to something I know, but is personal to me...yet , Clarisse knew of it because...do I have to spell it out?
...sigh... because she is a CLAIRVOYANT.
I can read between lines what you mean... You are one of the chosen ones and you may have a high hierarchy among them. You may be one of the thirty six tzaddikim. ;) just kidding! But, I don't have a doubt you have key information. It's just that many entities have sent messages through many people, the messages are the same in substance though they must be explained in different terms according to idiosyncrasies. I'm not religious, I had some paranormal experiences, I had studied engineering... So I went from Teosophy and astrology to quantum mechanics and the Seth Material to find the answers to my inquiries.

I'm also very sensitive though I don't channel messages from higher consciousness as most clairvoyants do. I usually get messages through dreams, but once in a while.

Well, it seems people who has to survive the "shifting" is receiving private instructions.

It's simple, Our Galaxy is perpendicular to the flow of everything else in the Universe. Now read the forward again and find what she wrote about our galaxy.

I'm trying to see if anyone else concludes the same as I have... now, do you understand?

Just keep in mind what I said about our galaxy and its relative position in the Universe as compared to all else and then read that forward Clarisse wrote and look for anything she wrote about our galaxy... that shouldn't be too difficult to do.

I've done everything but superimpose an arrow pointing right to it. Can you see where she mentions OUR GALAXY?

I got it. It's shocking as you say. If it's true that the "shifting" will be, at some point, very drastic, then the predictions of the Latin American Nostradamus, Benjamin Solari Parraviccini, must be truth. He says entities from other planets within solar system will pick some people up with their spaceships, that would be the only way to be saved. It seems we'll have to take a ride with an extraterrestrial.

david starling

I've also read Cayce's book about Atlantis and Jesus life and his incarnations. It's very difficult for me to recall some of the most important things he said about the coming years.(maybe because I read the book in English, not in my mother-tongue). I remember very well the prophecies about the floods and the shifting of the poles.

I can read between lines what you mean... You are one of the chosen ones and you may have a high hierarchy among them. You may be one of the thirty six tzaddikim. ;) just kidding! But, I don't have a doubt you have key information. It's just that many entities have sent messages through many people, the messages are the same in substance though they must be explained in different terms according to idiosyncrasies. I'm not religious, I had some paranormal experiences, I had studied engineering... So I went from Teosophy and astrology to quantum mechanics and the Seth Material to find the answers to my inquiries.

I'm also very sensitive though I don't channel messages from higher consciousness as most clairvoyants do. I usually get messages through dreams, but once in a while.

Well, it seems people who has to survive the "shifting" is receiving private instructions.

I got it. It's shocking as you say. If it's true that the "shifting" will be, at some point, very drastic, then the predictions of the Latin American Nostradamus, Benjamin Solari Parraviccini, must be truth. He says entities from other planets within solar system will pick some people up with their spaceships, that would be the only way to be saved. It seems we'll have to take a ride with an extraterrestrial.

There was a series of humorous books written in the 70's, called "the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".
Be care which :alien::alien::alien: you accept a ride from! :lol:

piercethevale

Well... wow...:sideways: it seems that you've gotten into studying some very esoteric subjects. So esoteric that I've never ever heard of Parraviccini, I had to look up the work tzaddikim, I had seen it before but didn't recall where or having studied anything pertaining to it.

I'm not the type of person that seeks the spotlight despite all that seems to be the contrary as for the stuff I've written about.
I'd have much rather remained just another face in the crowd but the one with his hat pulled down so you can't see his eyes or really make out any features on his face.

The s*** I've had to go through to be available at the right place, when I was needed, with what I needed in abilities and knowledge, and then not knowing anything about such a role as was, more or less, just dropped in my lap in at the age of 51 and then being hit with a virtual cascade of signs, experiences that included the paranormal, metaphysical, spiritual, shamanistic, and I could keep going on with more adjectives but I figure that I have to draw the line somewhere...and all that going on immediately after I went through a most humiliating and frustrating lawsuit against my former employer in which my own lawyers sold me out ,,,worse than that actually, they were a part of a conspiracy from its inception all the while going without any income for about 18 months, being evicted, losing all my possessions, losing my fiancee, and then being arrested, going to jail as for the only reason that, as I found out first hand, there is no justice unless you have the money to buy it...but one can't really call that justice now can they? ...and it all had to be, had to happen, just as it did so as to be in the right place at the right time, with what i had...left.

Yet, having the experiences I did when I first got into Japa yoga, Swami Sivananda "popping up" like He did in the manner he did,seven years later and that at a very, very young age I had these recurring notions, which is not an adequate word...more as like a strong, very strong, intuition...and that's not a really adequate word either...that some grandiose fate did await me one day and the words "The Fabulous fifty two" stuck in my mind and wouldn't go away and that was from the afternoon cinematic movie presentations that CBS affiliated tv channel 2 used to run every weekday in Los Angeles in the 1950's yet stuck in my mind and years later caused me for some strange inexplicable reason that when I was 52 some great destiny awaited me...and I produced the Yeshu'a chart six months and one day after my 51st birthday, that is to say, in my 52nd year.

i don't know exactly how clairvoyance works for people like /calrisse, She has mentioned on a few occasions that "the guides are showing me", "the guides are nodding their heads", and those were good accurate, spot on, readings ... Good enough for me to score them between 8 and 9 out of 10 In the last couple of years, however, Clarisse began "channeling"... my score, became q 2 to 3 out of ten. I wish she realize what has happened to her.

I too am clairvoyant and in the same manner as you. Maybe we can swap natal charts sometime. Mine already posted in many threads in the forum but I would sure like a gander at yours.

I was going to write more but I just nodded off while writing so, I probably shouldn't post this yet...maybe not at all, as I haven't reviewed it... but at this point, what have I got to lose anymore?

Here it is, in the raw.. I'm tired, I'm going to bed.