is she jealous that I am married?

kai

I have this female friend and the other day she made a comment that surprised me let alone confused me. I got married to a good looking man and me and my friend were driving to the beach together to hang out and she is currently studying to become a CPA while I am studying to obtain just a paralegal certificate, so she told me that I should have gone to a law school in the east coast in my late 20s after my first divorce and that I would have met an attorney and would have gotten married and been happy by now. My only response to her was "im very happy now" and she didn't say anything.

Also, that day when she got into my car, she made a comment that she is making good living although she is looking to find a better job as her earnings don't allow her to save. Not sure how she is making good earning if she ends up at $0 balance at the end of the month after her bills. So anyways it's not my problem but I was wondering why she would make it known that she is making good living and then I remember that a week prior she wanted to come over and I told her that I was in the middle of meeting a client to get paid $12,000 for just a two days of work so I couldn't just drop thing and go home to meet her there as she was persistent about coming over. She is 31 now single although dating some guy who isn't committing and they are just killing time together from what I understand. She was also contemplating about have a child by herself within 2 years since she isn't married.

I could be wrong but I feel like she might be a little jealous that I got married and I wanted to find out if my assumption is correct? She is a friend so i can use her as my 11th...she's in her own detriment so is this a yes? Im in her 1st house, in my own 11th house conjunct with mars. Anything interesting regarding my specific question whether she is jealous of me because Im married? What would mars in her own 1st house denote? Must not be a good sign. thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_she__jealous_of_me_that_im_marri_hr.6479.109612.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_she__jealous_of_me_that_im_marri_hr.6479.109612.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 40

ElenaJ

Be careful with her. She as cancer is very sensitive, and moon in Capricorn is not feeling strong, she's definitely thinking about her relationships, which are not doing well with Saturn/pluto/south node there. You mercury in her house with mars are irritating her, and moon inconjunct sun (your 12th ruler) shows she is working behind your back.
You are opposing her Saturn/pluto in her 7th, so putting light on her situation by contrast.
Neptune on your 7th says to watch your husband, she may try making a play for him, although he won't necessarily be receptive, but the nodes are squaring you and your marriage (along with Neptune), so be aware, eyes open and follow your instincts about her.

kai

Be careful with her. She as cancer is very sensitive, and moon in Capricorn is not feeling strong, she's definitely thinking about her relationships, which are not doing well with Saturn/pluto/south node there. You mercury in her house with mars are irritating her, and moon inconjunct sun (your 12th ruler) shows she is working behind your back.
You are opposing her Saturn/pluto in her 7th, so putting light on her situation by contrast.
Neptune on your 7th says to watch your husband, she may try making a play for him, although he won't necessarily be receptive, but the nodes are squaring you and your marriage (along with Neptune), so be aware, eyes open and follow your instincts about her.

funny that she has also moon in cancer in her 1st house natally lol so yes she is very sensitive yet very narcissistic she even admit it to me that she is a narcissist lol I suppose im irritating her due to the question/marriage as in the essence of thie horary. See, my intution was right :)) I felt something and wanted to confirm so that I can watch out. Thank you so much!

ashriia

just going to chime in a little.
but why are you guys friends? you both sound toxic to one another, and competitive with one another.

why even put time into this?

chiming out.:bandit:

ashriia

From what you mention here, you feel she is jealous of you being married. It seems like she is trying to overcompensate with this feeling by telling you that she too is in a good place to make herself feel better. Even though you think this is bs, based upon what you've written here. So youre aware she isnt financially in a good place. Why bring up that you are going to be paid 12,000 for 2 days work and tell her thats why you cant see her. I mean if she is your friend and her feelings are important to you, bringing up dollar amounts like that are probably going to make her feel worse. I dont know your situation with her obviously just what youve written. But it doesnt sound healthy. Especially if you agree you need to keep an eye on her with your husband. So you cant trust her either.

With a friendship like this, what are the positives?

besitos

With a friendship like this, what are the positives?

Positives of maintaining strained relations is not having to have confrontation. Or to keep motivations secret so one can speculate and feel confirmed because someone else said it. :) jk. Or, some people do like competition, whether it is friendly or not.

But I always want to pull my hair out when I hear of ppl in these situations. It would be quick and efficient to say hey I thought you’d be happy for me, is everything ok? If there is an emotional reaction you’d know that person is upset or something and you’d kindly understand if they didn’t want to talk about it. “You seem upset. Why would you suggest I should have married someone else? I’m very happy now.” Not to mention the career issues.

Anyway, congrats and good for you for saying you are happy with your choices kai. I hope you are kind to others who aren’t happy if you would want the same treatment in return.

Last edited:

tikana

have you noticed every time you post a chart on something, it involves some kind of drama.

IMO she is not jelous but HER POINT is quite valid "so she told me that I should have gone to a law school in the east coast in my late 20s after my first divorce and that I would have met an attorney and would have gotten married and been happy by now. My only response to her was "im very happy now" and she didn't say anything. "
meaning that she wanted to say you could have done better

if it pisses you off, tell them to eff off.

T

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Something here isn't clicking properly.
Why say to a married friend, You could have done so and so and been happy by now?
What makes her think besitos isn't happy already?
Or that marrying a lawyer would make her happier?
What am I missing here?

kai

Something here isn't clicking properly.
Why say to a married friend, You could have done so and so and been happy by now?
What makes her think besitos isn't happy already?
Or that marrying a lawyer would make her happier?
What am I missing here?

the very reason why I posted the chart to ask if she's jealous of the fact that im married cause she isn't happy with her so-called relationship and wants to get married but the guy isn't exclusive with her and whatever they have revolves around sex only at least for now. i have a carrying and good looking husband so im not sure why she would assume that im not happy now but had I done A,B,C, I would have been happy lol she seems to be competitive because a few years ago her mom bought a property that was taken down and re-built from scratch and during that time i was going through a flood myself so we both were living in a different places temporarily until both of our homes will get fixed and it happened that we were moving into our homes during the same week so she announced that her house got fixed and she's moving in on tuesday and it was announced to our common friends and since i was moving in at the same timne to my own new home, I told all of them that im also moving in back to my house so that everyone will know that now on they will pick me up from home and not where I was staying for two months, so anyways, once she announced that she's moving back to her new home, I told them that me and her are moving back to our new homes at the same time (as in to say yay!) and she then killed my own excitement by stating "Correction...you are moving back to your old home that's been only renovated while I am moving to a brand new house." LOL I was like wow....someone is in competition or something and what does it even matter. Anyways i've learned to watch it with her but this happened many eyars ago. Whatever issues she has is internal as I don't say such **** to her . It seems like form the chart that she's bothered by the fact that im married otherwise why even mention that i could have been happy had i met a lawyer in a law shcool in the east coast (why east coast i dont even know LOL).

ElenaJ

Keep in mind Neptune on the 7th cusp of the chart, and keep an eye on your hubby, she may be making a play for him!