did she cast a spell on him?

kai

Weird question guys...so I am planning to marry a man who was previously divorced from a b**** from what he told me. He said that she was into witchcraft like casting spells. I think he said that he had found some sort of a literature about it at her place. So he told me that the past week or so he hasn't been feeling well like he is feeling tired, worried, sleepy constantly and not like himself. So he decided to see a fortune teller in his town and the fortune teller told him that a woman with a child with a specific name (she mentioned the name) has cast a spell on him for things to go sour since he had left him so that things would be so bad for him that he will be forced to return to her. He currently stays at an rental apartment and the fortune teller told him what he has to do to get rid of her spell is to buy any type of a property that he will owe it could even be a dump and the fortune teller or the spell remover...however they are called told him to do other minor things to get rid of her bad energy. He was told twice by different fortune tellers that he would live another 5 years only and he is still young. My question is whether that ex-wife indeed cast a spell on him? Is there a way to figure this out from a horary? Saturn in the 7th looks worrisome.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_did_i_exwife_cast_a_spell_on_him_hr.34461.37885.jpg
    astro_2gw_did_i_exwife_cast_a_spell_on_him_hr.34461.37885.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 15