Attractive=Venus or 5th house/7th house

As I've gotten into astrology I've sort of realized that I believe planets in houses are stronger than planets conjunct other planets, etc.
This is not necessarily a proven astrological fact, it's just what I believe.
So what do you think? How do you think Venus and/or the 5th/7th houses correlate to your love life? Does one correlate more to your life than other placements? What makes somebody attracyive in a natal chart? Would having Venus in the 5th house attract people more than having it in the 1st house?
And what's the difference between having a planet in the 5th/7th house versus having a planet aspect the ruler of that house?

Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

As I've gotten into astrology I've sort of realized that I believe planets in houses are stronger than planets conjunct other planets, etc.
This is not necessarily a proven astrological fact, it's just what I believe.
So what do you think? How do you think Venus and/or the 5th/7th houses correlate to your love life? Does one correlate more to your life than other placements? What makes somebody attracyive in a natal chart? Would having Venus in the 5th house attract people more than having it in the 1st house?
And what's the difference between having a planet in the 5th/7th house versus having a planet aspect the ruler of that house?

Well, I believe there are two ways I as a male veiw attraction. One with Venus, the other with the Moon. These planets are about 16° apart for me so they don't connect. And I notice it. There's a side of me that looks at a woman and is attracted to her but doesn't wish to have a relationship with her and that is the Venus side. Venus for me is aries. The women that I feel this way towards have a connection to mars usually with the sun or moon. And aries rules mars. These women are also commonly aries sun signs or other cardinal signs. Now, with the Moon I may not always feel an instant connection. My moon is in Pisces aspected by Saturn mercury Jupiter Neptune and Chiron. The women I feel are wife material usually have strong Mercury's and sun's conjunction Mercury. Mercury is sextile my moon. Mercury is in taurus and I've noticed that earth signs and Libra are wife material. Saturn is conj my moon and I find that I don't feel at home unless a person has a strong Saturn. I usually don't even make very good friends with those who don't connect with Saturn well, Jupiter is square my moon and I often feel no connection with women who have a strong Jupiter.
I'd say the moon is most important for living with someone kind of realtionships and venus definitely rules sexual attraction (in men) It's nice to have a partner that can meet both needs. I've found that in Libras, Capricorns, and Taurus. And definitely someone with a Pisces Moon. Idk why but having the same moon sign just lights my fire for some reason. I've found that women who have a mars that connects to my moon find me attractive. And transits definitely help make you "attractive" I swear, whenever a big planet like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, etc. conj my moon/sun/AC I attract women who embody those planets. It's like if your chart has a strong planet, then that planet by transit is like a focus for those people and they gravitate towards whatever sign it's in. This was very obvious first with Jupiter and Uranus conj my moon then with Jupiter on my sun and Uranus on My AC and now again with Uranus on my Sun and Neptune on my moon. I find that certain transits are more fruitful than others, If you know what I mean. Like transits over the fifth house and second house.

Timmytwothumbs

Venus and Moon are not two friends.
When Venus and Moon connect then how will it be good ?
Have Venus Moon conjunction (0°15'orb) in Gemini 2nd house.
http://imgur.com/Tgw6POI

Moon = Wife
Venus = lover
Wife + lover + same person = good thing
Sometimes a person can have aspects to both of those places and all will be Gucci
But if they only meet one of those needs then it's likely you won't be happy with them in one way or another.

@mars17778
To answer another one of your questions I have Venus conj my AC in the 12th house people say I'm handsome.
My mother has Venus in the 5th
People say to her "your boys are so handsome"
My brother also has Venus in the 1st
The 1st house is me
The 5th house is your children

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Moon = Wife
Venus = lover
Wife + lover + same person = good thing
Sometimes a person can have aspects to both of those places and all will be Gucci
But if they only meet one of those needs then it's likely you won't be happy with them in one way or another.

That mean Good. 😍
I did not know that.
Thanks!

AsianSapphire

When your Venus placed in your 1st house usually people find you beautiful.
if you got Venus in your natal 5th house and got more positive aspects than negative than you will be popular among opposite sex with out trying so much and also it show that you genuinely loves children.
if Venus in your natal 7th house and got more positive aspects than negative means that you don't need to be looking for a partner, life will provide enough opportunities for you to meet with him/her.