Is he struggling with money?

kai

After contemplating over the weekend whether to change my attitude by becoming demanding and stern with that a$$hole who owes me money for a few months now for the work I did for him and was promised to be paid by him every time (wrote the background in two different horaries), I decided to give him a call soon as he did not respond to my last text message where I asked him if he is back from his vacation. I know he is back, but I was trying to send him a text to show him that I haven't forgotten and wanted him to contact me. I am just remaining calm for the sake of my parents otherwise I no longer care about the years-long friendship when he obviously doesn't care himself by not paying me. My mom said that if he spent his money and doesn't have any to give right now for which he is dodging me now, then I shouldn't write to him again and lower myself since he won't pay if he doesn't have anything left. I get her point, but I don't know if he doesn't have it, hence my question:

"Is he struggling with money?" As before, I used him as my 7th house as a business relationship instead of a 'friend'. Me, Jupiter conjunct my 10th MC as it was a work-related thing I did for him, he is Mercury in my 6th, and in his 12th house hidden from me, right? Obviously! What does he in Leo represent? His 2nd house Venus is conjunct Sun...burned? Moon is about to approach Saturn. Is it worth me to start harassing him for my money or he has nothing left? I honestly feel really hurt by his fake a$$ friendly behavior when in reality it's all about money for him.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_he_struggling_with_money_hr.27134.187276.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_he_struggling_with_money_hr.27134.187276.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Gemini888

So you are asking if he has money or if he will pay you back? These are two different questions that require different interpretation methods. I just need some clarification here.

kai

So you are asking if he has money or if he will pay you back? These are two different questions that require different interpretation methods. I just need some clarification here.

he isn't right now so my question was whether he is currently struggling with $ if he is then it could be assessed that he is hiding himself now seeing that im seriously after him for the money owed so not asking whether he will pay ...thank you!! if there's an indication that he is struggling with his money that he has then I will back down and wait a little before harassing him and exposing his lies.

Gemini888

Ok, so assuming that he's some sort of business partner, I assign the 7H cusp as the Asc. That puts his chart ruler as Merc in 12H.

Merc only makes two aspects: a square with Uranus and an opposition with Pluto. Venus is lord of 2H and is being combusted by the Sun. There are also two yods of Sun/Venus/Pluto/Neptune. I have a feeling he got himself involved in something rather unpleasant that could affect his pride (5H Pluto), so he decided as a last-minute impulse to borrow some money (8H Uranus), but he might have regretted it later on (Merc/Uranus square). Leo Venus being burned by the Sun means he might have f*ck the money up real hard. Pluto could mean the money is now beyond being restored. The entire thing could have been caused by some confusion during an agreement (7H Neptune). Both his Asc ruler and 2H ruler are in 12H, he probably spent the money in secret and doesn't want anyone to know about it. Moon conj Saturn only confirms his miserable state.

So yeah, he has no money to pay you back right now.

kai

Ok, so assuming that he's some sort of business partner, I assign the 7H cusp as the Asc. That puts his chart ruler as Merc in 12H.

Merc only makes two aspects: a square with Uranus and an opposition with Pluto. Venus is lord of 2H and is being combusted by the Sun. There are also two yods of Sun/Venus/Pluto/Neptune. I have a feeling he got himself involved in something rather unpleasant that could affect his pride (5H Pluto), so he decided as a last-minute impulse to borrow some money (8H Uranus), but he might have regretted it later on (Merc/Uranus square). Leo Venus being burned by the Sun means he might have f*ck the money up real hard. Pluto could mean the money is now beyond being restored. The entire thing could have been caused by some confusion during an agreement (7H Neptune). Both his Asc ruler and 2H ruler are in 12H, he probably spent the money in secret and doesn't want anyone to know about it. Moon conj Saturn only confirms his miserable state.

So yeah, he has no money to pay you back right now.

thanks you! yeah that venus of his conjunct sun gave it away ... he's ingoring me now ))) thank you.