Lost Silver Ring

ardentika

I lost it months ago and today I got the idea to do a horary cos I had almost given up on finding it. The thing is I have no memory of when it went missing and where it went missing. I have a weird feeling it should be somewhere in my flat OR at my parent's house, I don't really think it's truly lost, just I can't find it.

Any help?

Would be cool to explain also how you got to the conclusion, cos it's so interesting!

Attachments

• RING.jpg
    RING.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
The chart also shows your ring is still in your home. Sag. Asc. Jupiter in 1st, Moon in Sag in 1st. Also strong indication you will find your ring. Ring may be found east then check the southern area of this easterly room. It will be mid-way up in a room. One lost horay I read the ring was found on top of the thermostat (fire element)

The second house Cap. with Saturn here shows it may be where you keep your valuables. Earth here suggests it will be in a low area.

Venus represents jewelry and is the POF ruler so may be significant. In 8th house Cancer a water sign. Near water, or in places related to sex or where other people keep their valuable.

Hope this helps,

Moon Dance

ardentika

I checked all of those places but nowhere to be found. I pretty much scoured the whole flat but I can't find it, that's why I was hoping on something more specific and guiding from the horary

Moondancing

Premium Member
I checked all of those places but nowhere to be found. I pretty much scoured the whole flat but I can't find it, that's why I was hoping on something more specific and guiding from the horary

Directions have usually worked for me personally. Lilly takes 7 points in the chart, giving them direction and you use what is strongest as your first direction (east in your case) and using the second strongest to show where further to look. Cap is South, you may try East then North. As you say though, you have look thoroughly.

Venus in 8th can show item is irretrievable but being conj NN and Jupiter/Moon in Sag in 1st I find that unlikely. Saturn and Venus are in cadent houses and it may not be found quickly. Only timing I thought relevant was Moon entering the 2nd house about 5 weeks, 5 months.

Moon Dance

Last edited:

ardentika

So it's sure to say it's in my current flat,not my parents house ?places related to sex should be my bedroom.

The last thing I remember is that it was in a bag. Does something signify in what object could the ring be? A cloth? A bag? Fallen somewhere? I've been searching it for prolly 6 months and I'm close to just give up haha.

The only east room is the kitchen and it's highly unlikely its there. My room is north west.

Could it be determined further by the surrounding planets? For example, Venus is in one house with sun, Mercury and Mars.

Somewhere hidden with papers and sharp objects maybe?

Moondancing

Premium Member
There are 4 out of 7 points showing east. Plus with Venus (ruler of Part of Fortune) in Cancer a water sign, it is likely. Ruler of 2nd Saturn doesn't describe your ring and could point to being hidden; work clothes, possibly in an apron pocket or amongst towels? Venus in Cancer perfectly describes silver jewelry in 8th, around trash or plumbing.

Your 4th house ruler Jupiter will show where you misplaced an item. It is in your 1st house and that is why I didn't consider your parents. Your parents house would be 4th from your 4th ruled, 7th ruled by Mercury and I see no connection.

Moon Dance

Last edited:

ardentika

I just checked all places near pipes, heaters , nothing. I don't have any "work" clothes. I've checked pretty much every piece I own, nothing. It's quite obviously hidden since I can't find it haha that's why I'm casting the chart.

I know I'm supposed to remember but I don't , and I checked literally every place in my room.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I just checked all places near pipes, heaters , nothing. I don't have any "work" clothes. I've checked pretty much every piece I own, nothing. It's quite obviously hidden since I can't find it haha that's why I'm casting the chart.

I know I'm supposed to remember but I don't , and I checked literally every place in my room.

Let me suggest another method that might work for you. Sit quietly on the edge of your bed before you retire and ask to be shown where your ring is. Then go to bed. See if you don't get a clue by morning. Keep trying. Sometimes I get an answer before my head hits the pillow. :)

So sorry I couldn't help.

Moon Dance

ardentika

It's fine, I appreciate the help a lot. I tried even tarot cards and they kept showing me cups and water. So that matched with your reading. But it's nowhere to be found. I've been asking that for so long haha.

I lost my headphones the same way and prayed every day that I'd find them. Took me about 2 weeks to realize they were in a pocket of jeans I thought I checked...

Thanks tho, I will try that method too.

Ben Kochavim

Just a suggestion - have you tried places near the floor (under furniture) or close to the door in inaccessible/obscure places in either the kitchen, the pantry or your wardrobes? (Saturn II Capricorn)

ardentika

Just a suggestion - have you tried places near the floor (under furniture) or close to the door in inaccessible/obscure places in either the kitchen, the pantry or your wardrobes? (Saturn II Capricorn)
I have and I will again. As I said, last thing I remember is I saw it in a bag. But I checked all my bags, not there. It's possible it could have fallen out of one.

Ben Kochavim

Good luck!

I've only mentioned it because I had a similar chart last when I was trying to find a lost debit card.

It turned out it slipped out of my trousers pocket (I never normally keep it in the pocket) and went through a small crack on the bottom of the wardrobe. If it wasn't for the fact that we were moving out a couple of months later, I would have never found it (not that it mattered at that stage)

ardentika

Good luck!

I've only mentioned it because I had a similar chart last when I was trying to find a lost debit card.

It turned out it slipped out of my trousers pocket (I never normally keep it in the pocket) and went through a small crack on the bottom of the wardrobe. If it wasn't for the fact that we were moving out a couple of months later, I would have never found it (not that it mattered at that stage)

Funilly enough I will be moving out soon, so it might come out then!

Moondancing

Premium Member
I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Saturn ruling or in 2nd house shows great difficulty in finding the item. Looking at an old horary of mine to find an expensive item, it showed every indication I'd find the item. But, even moving and still searching every crook and cranny, I never recovered the item. Hope you have better luck.

MD

ardentika

**UPDATE** I found the ring. It was in a cosmetics bag that was stored under the bed. I found it when I moved out of the flat and I was unpacking. Most of the chart was correct.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Terrific! Thanks for the update. So direction was wrong? What direction in was the bed? I'd like to go over the chart again.

MD

ardentika

Terrific! Thanks for the update. So direction was wrong? What direction in was the bed? I'd like to go over the chart again.

MD

I think north/south but I'm not sure cos I moved out and there is no way to check again. The whole problem was that I didn't know if it was IN something or under something on its own.

Moondancing

Premium Member
"My room is north west. Kitchen is east."

Can I assume "my room" is your bedroom?

I think with Saturn there is blockage and adds to the difficulty in finding the object.