Is he interested in me for material gain?

kai

Hi guys...i've been talking to someone lately and I would like to know if he might be interested in me for material gain? He, as Mercury, is located in his 2nd house, but not mine. I am in his 5th house. I do not know well about the receptions, so I don't want to assume things, but I know that we are both in fire signs, so there must be some liking towards each other? Saturn is in my 1st house could it be that something is restricting me from getting close to him which would be the fear of a potential gain through me? I'm better off than him while he has nothing so this is why I am asking this question. There is a square applying aspect from him to me...there is distrust in me but i think it's not that he does something but rather it's my own distrust issue where I keep asking myself whether he wants me for material gain only otherwise he is great with me and he doesn't cause any suspicion.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_wants_me_for_material_gains_hr.85873.54108.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_wants_me_for_material_gains_hr.85873.54108.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 41

katydid

He is in an applying square to you, from the 8th house of shared resources. That sounds like it could get annoying. :bandit:

besitos

Is this the person that proposed to you? if so, i recall others said you had great synastry with him. maybe he does see you as an acquisition but not in a harmful way.

kai

Thank you guys it’s a different person lol men...... ))) he seems harmful but I wanted to double check either way so thanks for your feedback as always!!!

rafaella

Hi guys...i've been talking to someone lately and I would like to know if he might be interested in me for material gain? He, as Mercury, is located in his 2nd house, but not mine. I am in his 5th house. I do not know well about the receptions, so I don't want to assume things, but I know that we are both in fire signs, so there must be some liking towards each other? Saturn is in my 1st house could it be that something is restricting me from getting close to him which would be the fear of a potential gain through me? I'm better off than him while he has nothing so this is why I am asking this question. There is a square applying aspect from him to me...there is distrust in me but i think it's not that he does something but rather it's my own distrust issue where I keep asking myself whether he wants me for material gain only otherwise he is great with me and he doesn't cause any suspicion.

Mercury is him and in detriment of Saturn (your money), so I think he might view your money negatively, perhaps because he has not much and you have more. The square shows difficulty in this. Men usually want to be the provider so in this case he might feel inferior too (Jupiter is a superior planet describing you). Yet Jupiter in 12th, you might have unsounding fears.

His money is Moon in detriment, he has very little. Moon in your 2nd, it seems his income comes from you? Are you paying for food etc when you go out? Does he have a job?

ScorpioCancerian

Kai,

I think the chart couldn't be more crystal clear on this : Mercury (L7, he) is in the fall of Saturn (your L2, your wallet). So what does he do ? He brings down your wallet. Receptions must be read accordingly to the context. Also, his wallet (the Moon) is ruled by yours (in Saturn's domicile), so, his pocket is in your pocket - and how obvious with the Moon right on your 2nd cusp. I hope you don't provide him....

kai

Thank you guys...I do not provide for him and he currently doesn’t work. Would you say that there is no liking from him to me even though I did ask about material gain but I figured the chart could be read whether he likes me for me? I see that we are in fire signs but I’m not sure if I should read this chart from a standpoint of likings?