Neptune Square Moon: A Personal Perspective

MamaMinnee

Challenging Neptune transits are both good and bad. While romantic, dreamy and often giddily decadent on the one hand, they are also SUPER foggy, delusional, as well as hormonal on the other.

You will definitely attract new women; new homes or people who need something from you.... for free to the afore-mentioned home; Cancer people; nurturers, moony-types. They may be musicians, psychics, actors, astrologers, writers, editors, photographers, etc... on the up side--very romantic, creative and/or spiritual, as well, usually. The down side--they may simultaneously be drug addicts (illegal, from weed to heroin; or prescription, from OxyContin to Prozac), drunks, liars, escapists.

Expect bugs, rodents, gas leaks, water damage, unexplainable phenomena, ghosts, smokers, drunks, druggies, etc... around the house at one time or another.

Some once-considered-close people will just fade away, usually women or Cancers; and others from the past will reappear. However, one or both of you will be in need.

Clarity is best found away from the residence, although one is normally a prisoner to the home; or at the extreme, home actually is prison.

Good sleep is random and dreams can be upsetting or confusing.

You could have a baby, which will probably be unplanned and have mystery around that. If you were a woman, you may be having to give up libations and party favors, due to pregnancy. In addition, there could be problems during said pregnancy that simply disappear when the child is born.

Watch out for DUI's. You may have to go to rehab or be confined in some way due to alcohol or drug problems. Allergies can also pop up out of nowhere and mood swings are almost inevitable!

The closer you are to the closing of the transit, the easier these things will be to see in hindsight. Neptune eventually lifts the fog and provides clarity, albeit after you have been completely confused first.

Don't be surprised if you are disappointed at the end of the transit with something that, at the beginning seemed so promising. However, you will probably also be pleasantly surprised with something that, at the onset, once seemed disappointing or unwanted.

Care to add on?

Last edited:

sageofaquarius

What's to add? A brilliant analysis, MamaMinnee, and, in the true spirit of astrology, drawn from experience. I wish you well and hope that all your observations are as sharp and as accurate.

hermetic

ok, I have something to add... similar, I think

it's about transiting Neptune conj natal Moon in my 7th, back when I was 17...
I realize some people never experience this transit, and it was extremely powerful in my case, since I am highly influenced by both Moon and Neptune nataly.
perhaps it will be difficult to translate in words, but I'll try
as you said - super foggy, delusional, but on the other hand - pure bliss, like floating. Lasted few months. I fell in love in a guy, and it was with such a spiritual conotation, I've never had felt nor before nor after this.
It never was a relationship except in my head, but it was enough, and more then enough. I was completely lost, daydreaming, could not think or hear anything else. Yes, I know, sounds like a typical teenage crush, except it wasn't, I know this otherwise I wouldn't be writing about this here.
I was all immersed with this spiritual tone that was clouding what I felt. I also think, looking back now, I grew so much from this experience. This daydreaming was far from unproductive. I was sure god send him to me as my own mirror, as a part of my soul I needed to recognize. I knew I had to learn from this. I never anticipated actual relationship. I barely even spoke to him, yet this wasn't preventing him to become the greatest love of my life, and remained so to this day.(I am aware how delusional this sounds, but it is true it was the most strong feeling of being in love, not just in one person, but in the being he represents, while it made me aware of myself like no other relationship)
I painted, started reading a lot, mainly Jung and his Anima/Animus concept, theories about synchonicity, everything explaining and giving meaning to my own existance in this world. Knowing myself through Other(7th h) Probably was the most profound and most spiritual part of my life.
At the time I had no clues about astrology, had no idea what natal chart was. Only few years later I did a transits for that time, I sensed there had to be something in that specific point in time to show this love of mine. When I saw this neptune on my moon, I just knew that was it.