Please help! Outside perspective needed for help with synastry and composite charts

tingding

Please help! Outside perspective needed for help with synastry/composite UPDATED

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

comdoc

Overall synastry potential is 75%. Are you both willing to flex, and work out issues together?

Your 5H Leo Saturn quincunx his 6H Capricorn Neptune puts pressure on mutual everyday practical matters. You already know that.

Composite 4H Mars oppose 10H Jupiter creates a challenge between home/family matters and external reputation and career.

If life living together would be more difficult than apart, why not consider a trial sexual relationship while continuing to reside apart? It would certainly relieve the tension you feel, and provide more intimate experience from which to decide if it seems like worth pursuing a domestic relationship.

Thanks for reading. I'm posting the synastry chart, the actual aspects list and also the composite. I know a little about astrology, but the feelings here are so INTENSE that I don't think I can look at anything objectively.

I have known this man for about 5 years through work, though he has had several long term absences when I didn't have communication with him. After the first year of working with him I began to have intense sexual dreams about him. Being in a relationship, I just wrote them off as me experiencing an "aspect of myself" in my dreams. However, they became more frequent and I began to feel increasingly drawn to him over time and eventually manifested actual, conscious attraction.

We have developed a wonderful friendship as we are both kind of oddballs, but we think so similarly. Sometimes it's as if we share a brain. We make each other laugh frequently and relate to each other very well.

Over the years, the sexual pull gradually became more intense for me but I never showed overt signs for a number of reasons. He is no longer working here and we've discussed the fact that there is a strong sexual attraction as well as an unbelievable mental affinity.

We are two people who wouldn't have come into contact if it weren't for the years of working together. We have VERY DIFFERENT lifestyles. and though we're technically in the same culture, we have some cultural differences as well.

At this point I feel like I've become irrational as the desire is so great. I think the unrelenting sexual attraction (which for me seems to border on obsession) may due to his BM Lilith at an exact conjunction with my ascendant. There are so many things about his external life choices that don't align with where I am in my life (i.e. lack of focus, emotional immaturity, no solid career or work) that it seems like an actual romantic relationship would never be possible.

I think our ability to relate and get along so well are in part due to my moon in an exact conjunction to his venus/trine conjunction, 3 degrees conjunct his north node, and four degrees conjunct his sun.

But please, if you've read this far, I'm particularly looking for any karmic influences, help understanding the composite chart and any major red flags you may see. Thanks so much.

attachment.php

The actual degrees and aspect orbs are on the attached pdf file.

attachment.php

comdoc

Grenadine, it's not a calculation. Rather, it's an original method for directly measuring interpersonal energy levels. An "overall" value includes all major spiritual, mental, and physical potentials. So, 75% means a 7.5 out of 10. That's halfway between average and optimum.

comdoc,
how do you calculate the synastry potential, or the synergy ?

comdoc

Tingding, you're welcome.

Comp Moon conj ASC means feelings and emotions will be very prominent in your relationship. Moon opp Uranus creates ongoing challenges, and instability. Uranus on Comp DESC correlates with an unstructured, exciting, revolutionary partnership subject to change. Think open marriage or polyamory. Others may try to disrupt the relationship.

Thank you so much for your reply Comdoc! Do you think that the moon conjunct ascendant opposite Uranus conjunct descendant is workable? I really have a poor understanding of how to read composite charts.

Do you think his black moon Lilith conjunct my ascendant is in part causing the animalistic attraction? Thank you!

Yes. BML conj ASC correlates with mystery, sexual power, and obsession.

rahu

Banned
hi tingding

th overwhelming sexual attraction comes from the mars conjunction to the node. this gives him a powerful physical aura that is almost palatable . this shows you and he create your own "reality" and likely others can notice and feel this energy between you.
Jupiter is conjunct the south node which indicates the common workplace or can show one or both are financial well off.but more than that it shows a merging of your minds as you commented on. this aspect gives very warm and supportive feeling. it can also show that this "relationship" would be beneficial or "lucky for both of you. as Jupiter rules marriage ,this aspect shows that you feel a serious commitment of marriage is possible.
one possible disadvantage is that this pattern implies that you are much more over your heels infatuated with him, than he is with you. he is the focus of the relationship, rather than the relationship being the focus for both of you.
another red flag is what you have already noticed. Saturn is square to Neptune is never a good aspect in a composite because it shows there is an underlying disingenuity/deception in the relationship. with lilth opposed to Saturn, it tends to show he is not really being straight forward with you and has hidden expectations or agenda or different plans for the future.
venus is square to pluto which is a two edge aspect. on one hand it really adds to the sexual chemistry and shows that initially the sexual union could be emotionally overwhelming. but the other shoe is that ,the sexuality of this aspect contains virtually no emotional content ,it is largely carnal. as a consequence, a sexual relationship with him will not bring you closer or more intimate. what happens is that after one(usually the woman) starts to realize that intimate love is not forth coming, only more sweating and groaning, that partner lose interest in sex and the relationship can become celibate. I have seen this happen over and over in composite with this aspect.

the venus/pluto midpoint is conjunct the north node and mars,so this is a very emotionally "dangerous position because the node mars gives irresistible attraction and the node with pluto/venus, intially,give unreal physical/sexual chemistry. but these aspects do not lead to reciprocal true love/soul mate destiny.this is actually a very emotionally manipulative relationship. if he starts to place condition on you, for the relationship to proceed, be very cautions as he might be leading you down a blind path.

the danger here is that you will be used and not realize it until he parts ways with you or tells you he is not turned on anymore.

also if there is a great financial distinction between you, as you insinuate, you should proceed with both eyes wide open. this is not a relationship that you should let your passions lead you by.

rahu