Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-18-2012, 12:27 AM

Attracting crazy people & people with issues

Throughout my life I have attracted people with many issues. For some reason they always want to be my friend. I always try to help people as much as I can but I am now at the point in my life where I want what is best for me and I am trying to get away from these people. Fortunately, I have moved cities but I still receive phone calls & messages online from them. I don't want to forget my past but I do want to move on. Is this an 8th house/scorpio issue? I just want to move forward with my life and do what's best for me!

Unread 10-18-2012, 12:30 AM

Re: Attracting crazy people & people with issues

I forgot to upload my chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_02_ana_s_20121011.80093.8150transits.jpg (84.4 KB, 23 views)
Unread 10-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

humanitarian, to Nomad

Nomad,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyNomad7 View Post
Throughout my life I have attracted people with many issues. For some reason they always want to be my friend...I want what is best for me...
Your North node (future goals) is in the humanitarian house and in a humanitarian sign. So you have a goal of being a humanitarian. The challenge is to help others without losing yourself in the process.

Humanly,

Tim
Unread 10-18-2012, 05:53 PM

I think it is the 7th house that has to do with the people you interact with, the other or others. It is in libra, ruled by venus. So look at the placement of venus in the 10th in capricorn conj. uranus, which can mean unusual or eccentric people. Neptune on its negative side can point at people with emotional problems, prone to drug use and escapism. Also look for the other aspects between venus and jupiter for example, opposition between the home (IC) and carreer/public life (MC).

But I believe everything in our lives are choices we make ourselves, and not set in stone or so to speak. Usually the people you attract reflects something about yourself, so can try to analyze in which mental or emotional state you were in at the time you attracted these people into your life, if you had some difficulties at some level yourself. They say that like attracts like, something like the law of attraction.

Last edited by Vagabondgirl; 10-18-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:34 PM

Sounds kinda like a Scorpio/8th house thing to me. You've got Pluto in the 8th (as do I, though a very different set-up) and I've read it can attract people with issues to us who feel instinctively able to open up naturally and reveal their shadow side - maybe they sense this psychological depth in us? I've found this to be the case in my life, even if quite unsolicited!

Anyway, that's what sprang to mind when viewing your chart. But many astrologers have written about this kind of thing (i.e. the shadow, and magnetising it with a strong pluto/8th). Don't forget, it's because we carry it too!
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:01 AM

Thanks everyone for your replies! Most of the crazy people I've met in my life I met when I was wild and crazy! However, they've stayed in my life since then. While I was still in my hometown it was difficult to break away because I would see them often and I'm from a pretty small town. Now that I've moved though I want to branch out. I don't want to be mean. I'm not a mean person I just want to grow and I know that their friendships can never provide me with that. They're still living their lives the way I was years back and I'm just ready to move on. Sometimes I feel like I'm being a ***** but I just want better things for myself! I'm a kind person, I'm compassionate and definitely a humanitarian. After all, I am studying to help people with speech and hearing problems. I just don't want to be associated with people living that kind of lifestyle anymore. It's who I used to be & no longer am or want to be.

Tags
attracting, crazy, issues, people