Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-15-2012, 04:52 PM

Re: karmic links between charts

For me whatever happened till date, it just happened to make my life even more miserable. Till date I haven't seen any good coming out of any bad that happened or felt it was for my own good.
So though it could be true for many people and i definitely do not want to discourage you because every life is different, but I know for a fact that things just happen for no reason at all. The only reason, if any, they happen is to make me miserable. I used to have a strong guilty conscience but I am consciously working on eliminating it since it only feeds on you.

So if anything it made me lose all faith in goodwill n justice.

If I do even a small mistake it comes back n hits me immediately but the same is not true for a lot of others in this world. So probably your conscience feeds on you your morals n those who don't have any are happy!

Unread 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM

I think i was in a karmic relationship. So here are the aspects:
His sun on my sun/moon midpoint
His Moon conjunct my ASC(2)
His moon square my node
His venus square my node
His vertex conjunct my ASC
His IC conjunct my MC and his MC conjunct my IC
His saturn conjunct my moon(2)
His saturn conjunct my IC(1)
His saturn conjunct my nn(0)!
My nn conjunct his saturn(0)!!!
His south node conjunct my sun(2)!!!!
His first words to my were: Have we met each other? Me:I dont think so He: I swear we had! Maybe it was only a very cheap pick up line i always felt so. We started dating after 2 days!! But we only lasted 2 months
OO and we met each other when transisting nn was conjunct my saturn and his nn, T south node conjunct my N sun

Last edited by LeoCassandra; 10-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeoCassandra For This Useful Post:
Bina (10-18-2012)
Unread 10-16-2012, 11:13 PM

I had 3 serious relationships so far, lasting for a few years each. Still together with the 3rd one, since a little bit over a year now. I have gemini rising and 7th house in sagittarius with uranus in it. And the first 2 guys had both saggitarius ASC/Sun/Mercury... But the current one has gemini ASC/Sun/Mercury Some kind of pattern here I guess with these signs!

- With the current one, of karmic significance must be my Sun/Vertex conj. his saturn in libra. Also his Moon is trine my Saturn.
- His NN is almost conj. my IC in cancer.
- His Vertex/Jupiter is conj. my Mercury/Pluto in scorpio.
- His Sun/Moon midpoint is conj. my NN in taurus.
- His Sun Conj. my POF in gemini.
- His Mercury conj. my ASC in gemini.
- My Jupiter conj. his MC in aquarius.
- His Uranus conj. my DSC and also my Uranus conj. his DSC... Its a long distance relationship, so then it works with this

Also we have moons in exact oppositions in virgo/pisces... I notice this in that Im more preoccupied with cleaning and he makes alot of mess We are alike, yet still so different! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Vagabondgirl For This Useful Post:
Bina (10-18-2012)
Unread 10-17-2012, 12:10 AM

Could someone tell me what IC is pleaseee
Unread 10-17-2012, 02:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
IC is the 4th house cusp. (where the line is, that starts the house)
also called angels.

Asc= house 1 cusp (ascendant/rising)
Ic= house 4 cusp
Dsc = house 7 cusp
MC = house 10 cusp
The Following User Says Thank You to Lion o ness For This Useful Post:
8thstellium (10-17-2012)
Unread 10-17-2012, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
IC is the 4th house cusp. (where the line is, that starts the house)
also called angels.
It is one of the major angles. :-) IC stands for Imum Coeli ("bottom of the sky"), also known as the Nadir, and the Lower MidHeaven. It's a very sensitive spot with a similar meaning to the Moon as it represents roots, family, and emotional foundation.

Last edited by Horus; 10-17-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Unread 10-18-2012, 06:53 PM

Thanks everybody for contributing to this thread and sharing aspects and experiences! I was really busy during the last few days and not able to check the responses, will need a bit of time now to read through all this..

Last edited by Bina; 10-18-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post
Since this is a question frequently asked on this forum, i found this article:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/rosemurray/karmlink.html

and i would welcome everyone's assessment, whether any of these links apply to any relationships you have been or are involved in and if the relationship feels fated or karmic.. thanks!
A relationship feels fated if there are strong Saturn connections as they are from the past and have lessons and karmic issues to sort out this time around. The nodes also are another indication. Sometimes people feel when Pluto is involved that the intensity felt is also karma. When these planets contact the personal ones such as Moon, Venus and Mars that is a love connection.
Horus (10-19-2012)
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thstellium View Post
IC is the nadir of the chart, the 4th house area opposing the MC or the Midheaven around the 10th house. What rules the IC and what planets are there show our family and domestic conditions.
Unread 10-19-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
A relationship feels fated if there are strong Saturn connections as they are from the past and have lessons and karmic issues to sort out this time around. The nodes also are another indication. Sometimes people feel when Pluto is involved that the intensity felt is also karma. When these planets contact the personal ones such as Moon, Venus and Mars that is a love connection.
I agree completely, any combination of these things with each other -Saturn on a node, Moon, etc.
Unread 10-19-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bas Astro Service View Post
Lady X-
Her moon conjunct my IC
Her Vertex opposite my South node
Her East point conjunct my Vertex
(with her i was married)

Lady Y-
Her Moon conjunct my South node
Her Sun conjunct my Vertex
(was my 1th love)

Lady Z-
Her IC opposite my South node
Her Venus conjunct my Vertex
Her East point opposite my Part fortune
Her Part fortune conjunct my Mars
(This was a short relation close after an other but I felt a very strong karma and attraction, hope we will meet again someday or in a next life) A few hours before I met her I knew that I was going to met her.

The Part of karma was not at the party.
I dont use vertex in connection with South Node really. You need to look at the north node for the conditions in this life. The 7th house of relationships show who we will marry along with the 4th house.
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:31 AM

I'm not sure if it's karma or something else, but I have all this 'karmic links' with this person I just can't let go. I don't really feel like we met in a past life or anything like that, I'm just madly in love with him and after meeting him, noone else is good enough. And we're not together, we don't even see each other anymore. We had a fight and I'm not even sure what was the real reason. I do admit that from the moment we met we both felt a great attraction and a feeling of belonging to eachother.

My ascendant ruler is exactly on his vertex, which is exactly on my Sun/Moon midpoint, which is exactly trine his Venus.
My 7th house ruler is exactly on his NN, and his 12th house ruler is conjunct my NN.
His 12th house ruler is exactly opposite my 12th house ruler and his Sun and Mercury fall into my 12th house.
Our nodes square with 1 degree orb.
His NN ruler is conjunct my Moon and sextile my NN ruler.
My Moon squares his IC exactly and his Sun/Moon midpoint, and my Mars is conjunct his IC.
His Sun squares my IC and his Moon is opposite my IC exactly.
His Moon trines my ascendant, and his Mars squares my ascendant, both exactly.
My Saturn is opposite his Sun, squares his Moon and is in an exact trine to his ascendant.
His Saturn sextiles my Sun.
Our Suns opposite and our Sun rulers also (Venus and Mars). My Mars actually forms a grand square with his Venus/Jupiter/Neptune t-square.
We have double whammies with Uranus and Moon/Venus/Mars.

At the time we met his progressed Venus was exactly opposite my Vertex, his progressed 12th house ruler was exactly opposite my Sun, and his progressed Moon was conjunct his vertex, my ascendant ruler and my Sun/Moon midpoint (in his natal 5th house), which was all in trine with his progressed ascendant, forming a grand trine with his natal Venus.

In our composite we have a grand trine with Sun - Jupiter - Saturn/Uranus, and with Mercury opposite Sun it is actually a Kite. Venus in 7th conjunct Moon in 8th, Neptune conjunct descendant and Pluto in 5th.

I know that this person has a great role in my life, I just can't accept that we'll never meet again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sany For This Useful Post:
Bina (11-01-2012)
Unread 11-01-2012, 11:14 AM

Wow, Sany, that's just so many powerful links!!

What stands out to me is the nodes squaring each other! My feeling this could be difficult, since the direction each of you is growing in challenges the other one's life path..

Also, there are a lot of Uranus aspects between you? Uranus interaspects indicate a great need for freedom in the relationship, also unpredictability.. are they challenging or harmonious aspects?

Mars squares and Sun opp Sun can indicate clashes of will..
Unread 11-01-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Wow, Sany, that's just so many powerful links!!

What stands out to me is the nodes squaring each other! My feeling this could be difficult, since the direction each of you is growing in challenges the other one's life path..

Also, there are a lot of Uranus aspects between you? Uranus interaspects indicate a great need for freedom in the relationship, also unpredictability.. are they challenging or harmonious aspects?

Mars squares and Sun opp Sun can indicate clashes of will..
It seems to me very powerful too, I just can't explain to myself why are we apart

And yes, we have a lot of Uranus aspects to personal planets: his Uranus conjunct my Moon, my Uranus sextile his Moon, his Uranus sextile my Venus, my Uranus trine his Venus, his Uranus square my Mars and my Uranus square his Mars. I believe those Uranus/Mars aspects are responsible for the extreme attraction that is obvious between us. When I see him, my legs start shaking, literally. When I look at him i see nothing else around me, literally!
Unread 11-01-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
I think i was in a karmic relationship. So here are the aspects:
His sun on my sun/moon midpoint
His Moon conjunct my ASC(2)
His moon square my node
His venus square my node
His vertex conjunct my ASC
His IC conjunct my MC and his MC conjunct my IC
His saturn conjunct my moon(2)
His saturn conjunct my IC(1)
His saturn conjunct my nn(0)!
My nn conjunct his saturn(0)!!!
His south node conjunct my sun(2)!!!!
His first words to my were: Have we met each other? Me:I dont think so He: I swear we had! Maybe it was only a very cheap pick up line i always felt so. We started dating after 2 days!! But we only lasted 2 months
OO and we met each other when transisting nn was conjunct my saturn and his nn, T south node conjunct my N sun
LeoCassandra,

sorry for the late reply, I was travelling and very busy during the past 2 weeks.. I hope this still reaches you!

His Vertex conjunct your Moon/Asc might have been his attraction to you and his feeling of having met before!

The squares from his Moon/Venus to your nodes look rather challenging and could indicate that you had "unfinished business" with each other!

And his Saturn conjunct your NN, IC and Moon must have felt very restrictive to you! Perhaps too much so..
Unread 11-01-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sany View Post
It seems to me very powerful too, I just can't explain to myself why are we apart

And yes, we have a lot of Uranus aspects to personal planets: his Uranus conjunct my Moon, my Uranus sextile his Moon, his Uranus sextile my Venus, my Uranus trine his Venus, his Uranus square my Mars and my Uranus square his Mars. I believe those Uranus/Mars aspects are responsible for the extreme attraction that is obvious between us. When I see him, my legs start shaking, literally. When I look at him i see nothing else around me, literally!
The powerful attraction between you could come from Pluto aspects, any of those between your charts?

Uranus/Venus can cause sudden and powerful attraction, too..

A double Uranus/Mars square is more likely what drove you apart, it can be quite a clash of wills and also indicative of arguments and struggles..

Last edited by Bina; 11-01-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 11-01-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
The powerful attraction between you could come from Pluto aspects, any of those between your charts?

Uranus/Venus can cause sudden and powerful attraction, too..

A double Uranus/Mars square is more likely what drove you apart, it can be quite a clash of wills and also indicative of arguments and struggles..
No significant Pluto aspects!

Yes, this was a sudden and powerful attraction, and it was Uranus. A Mars/Venus opposition is also greatly responsible for this attraction.

There were a lot of misunderstandings between us, a lot of jealousy and clash of wills, but we never had an open fight. We just stop communicating and neither of us wants to start with resolving it. That's why I'm not really sure what our problems are. When I see him, no matter how anrgy I am at him I can't help but to smile. His beauty burns down all of my anger in one second. And the same is with him. So when we meet somewhere it looks pretty strange to other people. It's a great attraction but also a game of punishing eachother for something. Nobody can define what is exactly going on between us. I can't neither.

Last edited by Sany; 11-01-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:00 PM

Perhaps, as i mentioned before, the squares between your nodes could cause this, your life's directions don't really agree and deep down you know this.. still the attraction between you is there due to the other powerful aspects..
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:04 PM

He might also feel held back or restricted by the challenging aspects from your Saturn to his Sun and Moon..
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:17 PM

I don't know. Could be. But his NN is not only square my NN, it's square my SN also. And that's a good challenge, isn't it? And what about conjunctions with NNs? My 7th house ruler in his 7th and exactly conjunct his NN? And all those other aspects? I'm not talking only about the physical attraction. I just enjoy being near to him, I feel very comfortable, protected and as If I can do almost anything. As I wrote before, I just can't accept that things are over between us. Something tells me he's the one. What I see in him I never saw in anyone before and I'm afraid I will never see in anyone else. He fits me perfectly, in every way.

And about my Saturn. Yes, I thought about that also. I am aware that I challenge him badly with that. My Saturn opposite his Sun and square his Moon, with me being a Capricorn Moon in all that. But the funny part is that he has Capricorn and his ruler Saturn on the 7th house cusp! He needs my Saturn influence, as much as I need his Uranus (he is Moon in Aquarius) influence with my Uranus on my 7th house cusp and ruler of 7th in Aquarius.
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:25 PM

If you feel so strongly and you both still smile when you see each other, it sounds like there's still hope things could work out between you..
Just be careful with Mars and Uranus..
Good luck and all the best!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Sany (11-01-2012)
Unread 11-03-2012, 04:03 PM

I made a similar threat, so I will post what I wrote here...

I was reading an interesting article which says, what type of relationship one can have depending on planets positions.

For example if I am looking for marriage, I should date a man with sun in Libra(my 7th) and moon in Aries...Or a Pisces man with Moon in Aries, because my moon is in Pisces. Never have dated a Libra or a Pisces.

I do feel confused about the true node (which represent the future) or south node (past karma)
...My south Node is Gemini and I was married to a gemini and had a son with him, however it did not work out, but we have a very friendly parental relationship. Dated a Sagittarius (north Node) once and even though it was short, it brought me closer to knowing myself.

I should avoid Capricorns because I may Idealize them (MY MC)....

Also having uranus/Pluto in Libra, may make it difficult to relate to a libra? I have saturn & Mars in Gemini (my ex), we used to have these big arguments, and he was a control freak... Neptune in Sagittarius is not a good sign either.... I do have good aspects on Pisces... Mercury, Moon, Jupiter and Venus in Aquarius... perhaps those signs are better for me?

Last edited by Aries_light; 11-03-2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: ETA
Unread 11-03-2012, 04:24 PM

Also having Mars/Venus Conj. does not mean long lasting relationship but a strong passionate relationship based on strong physical attraction...

I am still skeptical about the North/South Node connection because it is based on a more spiritual/abstract influence...
Unread 11-11-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
LeoCassandra,

sorry for the late reply, I was travelling and very busy during the past 2 weeks.. I hope this still reaches you!

His Vertex conjunct your Moon/Asc might have been his attraction to you and his feeling of having met before!

The squares from his Moon/Venus to your nodes look rather challenging and could indicate that you had "unfinished business" with each other!

And his Saturn conjunct your NN, IC and Moon must have felt very restrictive to you! Perhaps too much so..
Dont worry Honey It was a very dry relationship. It was like paying the bills to karma. No love
Unread 11-24-2012, 05:42 PM

I have just recently read about the vertex axis and it's role in synastry on another thread. wow its quite fascinating.

I agree that has some linke to past lifes but probably other factors too play apart.

I will read your thread/link.

have just looked up the part of karma as detailed in the link provided.
So I have experience of vertex conj partners descendant. part of Karma is conj his NN!
Wow! its all in the stars!!
the synastry between our charts is not immediately obvious. But there sure is a strong karmic link.

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad

Last edited by Caro; 11-24-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Part of karma
The Following User Says Thank You to Caro For This Useful Post:
Bina (11-25-2012)

Tags
charts, karmic, links