help with pisces man

hello everyone, i have a question regarding a new relationship i am having, we met and hit it off instantly, but at a rather unfortunate time, as i am about to embark on a journey, travelling and finding a new job etc., he is a pisces man and i'm an aquarius woman, which i understand is not the best match.
however, i have looked into the synatry between us and found we have a strong connection with our mars and venus. i know, or feel i want to stay with him through my journey but he has yet to 'deal' with the situation, i have asked him if we are together or for some sort of validation and, being a 'typical pisces' he gave me a wishy washy answer with regard his lack of drive and motivation. although i feel or know deep down he feels the same, he just doesnt want to face it yet?
i am wondering wether the mars/venus connection is strong enough to keep us connected through my change in possible residence, and his escapism and lack of drive, if there are other strong connections present in our charts. any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you

details:
stef, 26 jan 1987, 15:00, porthcawl, south wales
tim, 5 march 1983, 21:50, st.asaph [or rhyl], north wales , UK

wilsontc

Staff member
easy, to stef

stef,

Tim's chart has MANY easy aspects. People with many easy aspects in their chart sometimes EXPECT life to be easy. So when challenges come up in their life, they avoid them, expecting them to go away. He may simply be avoiding issues and expect them to all go away or work them out on their own. No matter the strong connection between you and another person, if BOTH people don't work on the relationship, the relationship will not last.

Relating,

Tim (a different one! ;) )

rahu

Banned
hi apple,
looking at the composite chart,it doesn't seem he wants to committ as the saturn is square to the sun.this shows he has deep reservations.the sun/venus midpoint is conjunct to mercury showing that you two like to hangout and are open about communicating your feeling.the moon/uranus conjunction is square to the mars/venus midpoint showing a extreme emotional/sexual attraction.the problem is that the uranus element bring a high degree of independence into the relationship,along with the emotional high.the saturn square to the sun shows a feeling of restriction by the relationship in him.coupled with the moon/uranus conjunction,this relationship shows extreme up and down characteristic,when it is good ,it is really good.but when it is down it is really down.it is hard to expect continuity in a relationship when the moods swing to such extremes.
rahu

2rainbows

this said before looking at your charts; depending on the two involved, long distance relationships are the very best and may well be so for a piscean and an aquarian. one of you will likely have to act comitted for the other one not to stray too far.
2rainbows

2rainbows

uranus in 4th house- good placement for having a physical house you can each go to if things get rough or simply just to know you have your own space.
venus sextile uranus indicates a non-conventional relationship, allows freedom for you both.
jupiter square pluto may indicate a sizeable difference in the amount of income you make individually and this can result in some insecurity issues; but not a great big deal if you successfully exercise a free, unconventional relationship.
your 5th house is very compatible for this relationship;
however, sun in 6th likely indicates a relationship where one is in service to another. if this is or becomes the case, trust that this relationship was agreed upon prior to your incarnation.
mars square neptune would be something that needs to be kept in check.
for what it's worth, you two have my support!,
2rainbows

hi everyone! thanks for your replies, they have all been great food for thought.
things have definately moved on since i last posted, he eventually [i think he just wanted it to be on his terms] answered my question and we have decided to give it a go.
so i have hope that it shall be a successful relationship, even though he took a while [a few days] to decide to fully commit.
i am interested in the saturn square sun aspect and what that involves, if it could be a limiting factor in our relationship or just a helpful grounder? as we both tend to be quite flighty with things, i worry whether the relationship will stay in the clouds forever? also, will we be able to stop our drug and drink habits together, or will they always be a part of it?
thanks again and any further response would be welcomed! steffi

2rainbows

apple,
if you care about yourself and him, you will work at having a relationship without intoxicating substances. a piscean is so heavily linked to neptune, and the least likely sign to need or tolerate intoxication. if you two cannot have a relationship without substances, you're better off separating.
2rainbows