Grand-Father --> recycled Karma

Eklipse

Good day to all... I posted a thread about my troubles with my father, and I believe his own father's karma is weighting on my shoulders. Is it possible?
My grand-father drank, smoked but was a very spiritual and tormented man, always there for his family but at the same time sexually repressed (he was a monk for a time) and subject to bad temper.

I was born a couple of years after his death, on june 24, 1989, Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada, at 1:01 AM. And my father and I have a similarly poisoned relationship from what my grand-father and father had together. I drink, smoke once in a while, have spiritual tendencies and have problems with both temper and sexuality. My Aries rising seem to have an influence in that, as well as some of my Cancer aspects (I feel the need to hide, I create a thick, immaterial shell, I value defense, patience, side-stepping to get what I need.)

I fear that if I have a son myself, the pattern will repeat itself, over and over.
Please help, any insights would be useful! Helping me getting rid of this tainted Karma will surely earn you good in turn....

freedomlover

Eklipse,

Nothing astrological to offer, I'm afraid....

However, first things first - you are aware of the issues you have, and that it is a generational tendency. Therefore it would be your karmic responsibility, I would think, to pursue getting yourself free from these issues through forgiveness before you consider having a child of your own. You will be happier, your marriage will be happier, and you won't have anything to pass on to your child because the cycle will be broken.

Light and Love to you,

Freedomlover

Carole

Eklipse:

I have seen people with similar problems to heal completely with a few sessions of regression therapy. Meditation on a regular basis would be great for you, I am sure, since it promotes a deep inner change and gives the peace of mind you seem to be needing so much right now, and it's something you can do on your own. Please, give it a try.

Carole