Scorpio and betrayal

tizer

I wasn't really sure which forum to put this in, but this seemed the best one....

I'm looking for advice from other Scorpio/Plutonic people out there on how to deal with very strong feelings of betrayal. I really don't want to be stewing on these feelings for the rest of my life, but I really...don't....know...how...to...let...them...GO!

Any advice or suggestions? :sad:

vanila

Cut or may be no...forgive.....and start to seek something new that will help you to be happy again.....put your energy in something regenerative....find something new that will catch your attention and energy....that will help you to be good and to bring back the balance.....put your energy in something fruitful.....convert the bad energy in good.....

:)

Aruilly

I'll agree with vanila on this. Focus on other things to keep your mind busy and let go of the feelings. Some times the actual problem is the loss of control (looking in a plutonian/scorpio way) and the feeling of vulnerability this gives, so try to think you're not exposed and that you don't have to be drastic to get this perceived lost power back. State what you're going to do and stick to it. If you're going to forgive then set your mind to it and don't expect it to be a bed of roses and the same goes for the other decision too.

Anyway, best of luck.

kaminari

I wasn't really sure which forum to put this in, but this seemed the best one....

I'm looking for advice from other Scorpio/Plutonic people out there on how to deal with very strong feelings of betrayal. I really don't want to be stewing on these feelings for the rest of my life, but I really...don't....know...how...to...let...them...GO!

Have you ever betrayed someone? If you have, you'll know that those who betray are suffering (or will suffer) a helluva lot more than the one they betrayed.

I also like to think that they are happier with their choice. Would I really want someone in my life who would lie to me? It's good when people leave cause that means they're giving you your wings back to fly again. To do that we gotta go solo.

And I really think you want to be stewing with those feelings. It makes you feel alive. But happiness in letting go is so much more fun than holding grudges. Hang out with some Pisces & they will teach you this.

Last edited:

tizer

Thanks so much for your replies. Yes I have been trying to keep busy because it's when I'm alone that I sit and stew on all the emotions and I get dragged back under. But I'm so wiped out at the moment, it's hard to keep going.

On some level, I would like revenge, but I won't let myself. And I can be rational about it all and see why I feel betrayed (not intentional on their behalf, it's mostly cowardice), but it doesn't lessen the hurt. I really don't know how to let my emotions out without 'burning the house down'. But do I need this to get release from them? It just feels that I've got a very thin facade covering up my feelings of betrayal. Tee feelings haven't faded with time and it worries me that I'll never get over it.

Maybe you're right about the Pisces. I don't know any Pisces sun signs and it has occurred to me that I could be missing something that they can give me... In fact, until recently, I think I've been living as a repressed Scorpio and I've not had any water sun signs in my life, at all. I've been on a path of emotion avoidance. Now that I've opened my eyes and can see all these emotions inside myself, things are starting to change. Cancer men keep appearing and I've now got two very good friends who are Pisces moon.

twoelevens

I understand just how you feel, bc you sound like a striking mirror if me when I'm at my all time lowest... deeper than the dead sea...

but i'm going to keep it real and tell you like it straight up is... TIME HEALS ALL! we might not be able to get over situations as soon as we wish, and even times, days broken can feel like decades in hell, but once we pick ourselves back up and stand up for ourselves, despair will soon be replaced with hope for a brighter future. remember, what doesn't kill us ONLY MAKES US STRONGER !

think positive! believe and you will achieve! :wink:

Last edited:

dreamtimez

It is better to move on to positive things. It takes time to come to terms with betrayal ... only with time you can perhaps forgive, if not forget ... and as regards any thoughts of revenge, its best to leave that to higher powers. I believe in the law of karma ... it has never let me down :smile:

Tizer, you cut up their clothes, tell everyone how bad they were in the sack, and put sugar in their gas tank. After that, call the ex's boss and tell him/her that your ex had been planning to get them fired and take their job. A flaming bag of poop on the ex's front porch isn't a bad idea either. :w00t: Of course I'm kidding but as a Scorpio sun, 8th house pluto, I have been on the suffering side of betrayal many times in my life. Just when you THINK life is going your way, BAM!!! Surprise!!! Life changes and you're left holding the bag as your ex goes off to pursue whatever it is that your subconscious brought to his/her attention. This is death and death hurts, especially for Scorpios. We have a very difficult time letting go because we are in to any commitment for the long haul and rarely commit ourselves to what we think of as a superficial relationship. (I'm generalizing here, but knowing quite a few scorps with several scorp family members, this seems to be true for those I am close with).

Time is what it will take in order for you to move on. Till that time comes, analyze the situation, ad nauseum if you must. What signals did you miss or ignore? Were there power struggles in the relationship? Did you hold on too tightly? You triggered something in this person and they responded with a break for freedom through betrayal. Figure out why that is. . .Perhaps the person was weak and insecure. I don't know because I don't know the details of your situation. Still, you have to be ready to accept your accountability, even though you were the betrayed. Once you've done that, you can forgive both yourself and the other person.

Even though you feel a strong need for retaliation, that only lengthens the recovery process. It makes for a much stickier situation in the end too. Don't wish for karma to visit this person either because that is just another way of hoping the other person will eventually be destroyed (in my humble opinion). Rather, see the relationship for what was, own it, forgive it and move on with the spoils of the lesson you learned and don't worry about them. It will serve you much better as you move through life, inevitably transforming everyone you meet. lol

Lunar_Moon

I'm very new at this site because I am very concerned for my partner, who has finally shell up as he felt he couldn't trust me. And I believe, people around him too.

He admits, and agrees, that he has trust issues within himself but he is so vindictive that it is not his problem, but others. Me included. He just couldn't trust my words even thought I'm honest and clean with his prodding, grilling and inquisitiveness. I don't even get mad, because I want to re-assure him that it is ok to ask me questions, to satisfy his intuitive curiosity. Again, my words isn't trustworthy enough, and I'm pretty worried now.

He holds a high ranking position at work, but he is very much different when he's not in the office, and I think that's where he shows some of his self.

Right now, it is impossible to communicate with him, as he has shut me out (no calls, missing, no text), and I am very concerned because I know he has been very stressed up in the last two months. Putting aside that he may have found someone new, he genuinely is overworked, overstressed, coupled with huge responsibility of an aged mother. I need help with reading his chart. I'm not very smart at astrology, but I understand basics.

I really want to help him, but I don't know how. I don't want to force anything down, because a Scorpio won't take it that way. I just want to understand him better through his chart, and the approach I should take when I talk to him.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

His natal chart is here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49217566@N02/4514514666/

Claire19

Another revenge tactic is to put shrimps in the curtain rods. A potato in the exhaust pipe....... :happy: seriously though......

I have Moon square Pluto and Mercury conjunct too. I know about betrayal and vengeance. I also have an 8th house stellium.... Although I think about revenge when wronged I try not to act it out. It is creating karma and will come back.... can be very difficult to refrain... I know.

Claire19

I am a scorpio that has felt betrayal throughout my life. The last few years I cut off everyone (and the rest of the world!) because I have felt unable to trust anyone. It is now recently that I have just started to realise that if I can attempt to stop these bad feelings by being friendly and open to every person that I meet that great things happen and new opportunities arise effortlessly. I definatley feel a big change happening now and the people from my past that hurt me seem to no longer matter so much to me now.

Scorpio and Pluto are agents for major transformations and healing. It is the true meaning after a lot of pain and hurt that we can change the way we think and act. Congratulations!!! You have found the jewel at the bottom of the sea. I think we do need to learn who we can trust and who we cant. SOmetimes it is retribution from the past and a karmic debt paid. Put up a shield psychically against negativity and allow only positive ones in. It does work. What we put out even unconsciously, we get back.

All the best, you have come a long way. :happy:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

The best "revenge" is to get on with your life, find your fullfillment and ENJOY life! It might take awhile before you're feeling the joy but EVENTUALLY it DOES come. So keep thinking positive and eventually it'll seep into your life for real.

Also as a person who prays....and I don't know whether you do or not and don't mean to offend.....but pray to rid yourself of the anger you're feeling. It DOES work. I know from personal experience.

Amy, I agree. . .Living well is the best flavor of revenge.

Claire, LOL!!! Hmmm. . .Potatos in the tail pipe?? Wish I had thought of that ten years ago when my need for vengeance was larger than my appetite for peace. Actually, now that you mention the tail pipe, I could have have stuffed my ex's cat in there and eliminated two problems at once. Not that I hate cats but that sucker was as out to get me as my ex was. . .Just ask me how many pairs of Sheer Energy I purchased each month at the local Sam's club. Thankfully he and his cat are both okay and NOW they someone elses problem.
A stellium in the 8th, you say? Me too. . .Uranus, Pluto Mars. So, how many times have you been shot at and missed and sh*t at and hit? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm very new at this site because I am very concerned for my partner, who has finally shell up as he felt he couldn't trust me. And I believe, people around him too.

He admits, and agrees, that he has trust issues within himself but he is so vindictive that it is not his problem, but others. Me included. He just couldn't trust my words even thought I'm honest and clean with his prodding, grilling and inquisitiveness. I don't even get mad, because I want to re-assure him that it is ok to ask me questions, to satisfy his intuitive curiosity. Again, my words isn't trustworthy enough, and I'm pretty worried now.

He holds a high ranking position at work, but he is very much different when he's not in the office, and I think that's where he shows some of his self.

Right now, it is impossible to communicate with him, as he has shut me out (no calls, missing, no text), and I am very concerned because I know he has been very stressed up in the last two months. Putting aside that he may have found someone new, he genuinely is overworked, overstressed, coupled with huge responsibility of an aged mother. I need help with reading his chart. I'm not very smart at astrology, but I understand basics.

I really want to help him, but I don't know how. I don't want to force anything down, because a Scorpio won't take it that way. I just want to understand him better through his chart, and the approach I should take when I talk to him.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

His natal chart is here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49217566@N02/4514514666/

Lunar, I wish I knew more about astrology. If I did, I would would help. What I did notice when I looked was that he is from Italy, and personally I'd put up with about anything for an Italian stallion, even if I had to suffer the cold shoulder for a few months. :wink:
On a serious note, I'd be interested to see someone read this chart too because I have a set of twin children in the family who's charts are very similar to that of your partner's. They two are Scorpios suns, Virgo rising with similar placements of personal planets.

Hope you get some help. . .:)

Kannon

I'm pretty Plutonic. Betrayal is a result of living in the karmic dynamic. You don't have to. Drop the burden of past karma, get off the karmic see-saw and stand on the solid ground of Unconditional Love and you will never be betrayed again.