Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-13-2019, 11:40 PM

How will i do on exams?

asked question about 17 minutes before this chart but it was more clearly formed at the time of this chart. I think 10th house is exam - but what about more than one exam?
me (Mars) is exalted in the 10th. Does this mean exaggerated success (good) or misbelieved success (bad)?

Exams are continuous over the next month - I'm looking at Mars' sign change in 3-4 degrees.

Also, jupiter - ruler of 9th of higher ed - is in its home sign and just sextiled me mars - i did notice a change for the better in focus about a week ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grade.jpg (111.7 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by besitos; 11-14-2019 at 01:07 AM.
Unread 11-14-2019, 04:59 AM

Re: How will i do on exams?

I'm feeling good about studying - but my first exam is pretty soon - please let me know your thoughts! can PM me too.
Unread 11-17-2019, 04:27 AM

First real exam went ok but then i kept thinking of things that could have made it better - i could use more feedback than my own thoughts b/c the ratio is skewed toward me right now - please!
Unread 11-19-2019, 06:58 PM

Saturn for success is in its own sign and conjuct the midheaven, a very positive sign.

The 9th house of higher education, is in it's dignity in its own house too, a very good sign.

Also you will trine the moon and mars is sextile the 9th lord.

So positive signs here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
besitos (11-20-2019)
Unread 11-26-2019, 04:44 AM

Got results back for an earlier midterm - i did well. I was thinking about my finals when I made this chart, but it gives me some hope I will do ok on the final.

I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?

I was excited about the sextile between me and the 9th lord but it's a separating aspect - perhaps this means the start of a good thing? Also, when a significator is not your significator, but is still placed well and dignified then how does that speak well for the querent if there is no aspect (this case, there is a past aspect). I know in relationship charts, the other's significator, if dignified, can show he has no ill intention, deception, etc.

Last edited by besitos; 11-26-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Unread 11-26-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
Got results back for an earlier midterm - i did well. I was thinking about my finals when I made this chart, but it gives me some hope I will do ok on the final.

I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?

I was excited about the sextile between me and the 9th lord but it's a separating aspect - perhaps this means the start of a good thing? Also, when a significator is not your significator, but is still placed well and dignified then how does that speak well for the querent if there is no aspect (this case, there is a past aspect). I know in relationship charts, the other's significator, if dignified, can show he has no ill intention, ddeception, etc.
"I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?" saturn as a planet no..as an accidental significator of l10 yes.....still is all about reception between l1(querent) and l10(exams)...that's all
try to be specific when you ask something..you asked about whole exams or this particular exam?there is difference..so be always specific and clear...

Last edited by Aria Venue; 11-26-2019 at 09:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
besitos (11-26-2019)
Unread 11-26-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
"I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?" saturn as a planet no..as an accidental significator of l10 yes.....still is all about reception between l1(querent) and l10(exams)...that's all
try to be specific when you ask something..you asked about whole exams or this particular exam?there is difference..so be always specific and clear...
Yes I stated I am asking about all exams for this semester - so does 10th only refer to a speciifc exam?

Last edited by besitos; 11-26-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Unread 11-26-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Yes I stated I am asking about all exams for this semester - so does 10th only refer to a speciifc exams?
no you haven's stated clearly at the beginning..
so if you asked: will i be successful during my exams ? then yes you will
if you asked specifically for one...then the chart is not obligated to tell us about the rest
so simple as that

Last edited by Aria Venue; 11-27-2019 at 08:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
besitos (11-26-2019)
Unread 11-26-2019, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
no you haven's stated clearly at the beginning..
so if you asked: will i be successful during my exams ? then yes you will
if you asked specifically for one...then the chart is not obligated to tell us about the rest
so simple as that
my question is in the subject line, how will i do on exams - then its more implied i guess in the text of the post - 10th is about one exam i thought but, will this apply to all exams since that is what i'm asking about, etc. But point taken that it was not clearest.

So i'm gathering we can still use 10th for all the exams - which relation is good because of the reception? I was still wondering because exaltation seems to be stated as exaggerated - i.e. not exactly factual or likely to be lasting (which when applied to relationship charts is helpful to know, but I want to know how I will do on these particular exams which it's not as important to know if the success is likely to be lasting, or if that even applies to this type of question).

Thanks! I always appreciate your lengthy analysis for people on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to besitos For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (11-27-2019)
Unread 11-27-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
my question is in the subject line, how will i do on exams - then its more implied i guess in the text of the post - 10th is about one exam i thought but, will this apply to all exams since that is what i'm asking about, etc. But point taken that it was not clearest.

So i'm gathering we can still use 10th for all the exams - which relation is good because of the reception? I was still wondering because exaltation seems to be stated as exaggerated - i.e. not exactly factual or likely to be lasting (which when applied to relationship charts is helpful to know, but I want to know how I will do on these particular exams which it's not as important to know if the success is likely to be lasting, or if that even applies to this type of question).

Thanks! I always appreciate your lengthy analysis for people on this forum.
this is not a love question as you said...so this meaning of exaggeration is irrelevant...the exams won't love you and then hate you...it's not a person.Moroever saturn won't change sign any time soon...so this exaltation lasts.The change you noticed as you said has to do with mars entering his domicile in Scorpio, so he gains in essential dignity..while previously from libra was in his detriment, and in his term..so he was essentially debilitated, since detriment is stronger than term.However in this chart accidentally is strengthened being angular and in a position to act and express his knowledge to the outer world...your knowledge is signified by a strong dignified jupiter though accidentally weak since cadent and you as moon seem not to have enough confidence, moon in Jupiter's detriment

So regardless of the aforementioned... be prepared the best way you can and everything will turn out well
i wish you all the best

Tags
exams