Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 11-11-2019, 01:50 AM

Relationship/ Marriage Timing

Revered Astrologers,

I would like to ask you about any relationships (have not been in any so far) and timing of marriage and if my chart shows it.

Thanks

Last edited by abhi252; 11-18-2019 at 03:44 AM.
Unread 11-11-2019, 05:54 AM

Re: Relationship/ Marriage Timing

You have asked three major independent questions. I will answer the one relating to timing of your marriage. My other colleagues on this forum may help you with the remaining.
Rahu and Saturn are the planets that may cause your marriage. You should be married in the major-period and sub-period of Mercury that runs between June/2020 and Nov/2022.
The period from 28/November/2020 to 16/Dec/2020 seems very good for this purpose.
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
abhi252 (11-11-2019)
Unread 11-11-2019, 10:42 AM

lagna is in border and slight change in time will change the entire scenario.moon sat combination might super delay marraige .if the tob is correct then very difficult to get married ,
give some events for cross checking of chart
Unread 11-11-2019, 10:55 AM

if lagna is taken as capricorn then chances are more to get married after nov 2020 to 2021 sep

Last edited by vedam33; 11-11-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
You have asked three major independent questions. I will answer the one relating to timing of your marriage. My other colleagues on this forum may help you with the remaining.
Rahu and Saturn are the planets that may cause your marriage. You should be married in the major-period and sub-period of Mercury that runs between June/2020 and Nov/2022.
The period from 28/November/2020 to 16/Dec/2020 seems very good for this purpose.
Thank you very much for your analysis. Really appreciate it.
Sorry, I really don't want to ask too many questions, just one more related one - and also based on the time-frame you had mentioned - does the conjunction of the 5th and 7th lord show spouse of choice/ love in my chart? Moreover if the marriage happens, would it be with all of family's wishes?
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedam33 View Post
if lagna is taken as aquarius then chances are more to get married after nov 2020 to 2021 sep
Thank you very much for the reply.
My Lagna is Sagittarius based on the time of birth -not Capricorn or Aquarius.
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:33 PM

yes your lagna is sagg with tob of 2.10 pm and if tob is changed to 2.20 pm lagna changes to capricorn ,and my reading is with capricorn and also sagg .
Unread 11-11-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedam33 View Post
yes your lagna is sagg with tob of 2.10 pm and if tob is changed to 2.20 pm lagna changes to capricorn ,and my reading is with capricorn and also sagg .
Thank you very much for the reply once again. Really appreciate it.
Yes, my ascendant is Sagittarius.
Very curious, is there a reason you predict denial? I am a novice, but I understand that neither my 7th house or lord are afflicted by Saturn.

Thanks again.
Unread 11-11-2019, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi252 View Post
Thank you very much for your analysis. Really appreciate it.
Sorry, I really don't want to ask too many questions, just one more related one - and also based on the time-frame you had mentioned - does the conjunction of the 5th and 7th lord show spouse of choice/ love in my chart? Moreover if the marriage happens, would it be with all of family's wishes?
The fifth house represents love and the seventh marriage. When the two are related there will be an element of love in marriage. The question remains whether love will be before or after marriage. A love marriage is one that arises out of love. Marriage follows love. This is shown by the relations between the two houses. A marriage having loving relationship between the partners is also shown by this house relationship. In this love follows marriage. How to distinguish between the two. One has to go deeper into this. The analysis is a little complicated but the distinction can be made.
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
abhi252 (11-12-2019)
Unread 11-12-2019, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
The fifth house represents love and the seventh marriage. When the two are related there will be an element of love in marriage. The question remains whether love will be before or after marriage. A love marriage is one that arises out of love. Marriage follows love. This is shown by the relations between the two houses. A marriage having loving relationship between the partners is also shown by this house relationship. In this love follows marriage. How to distinguish between the two. One has to go deeper into this. The analysis is a little complicated but the distinction can be made.
Thank you very much once again for taking the time to reply. Really appreciate it!

Tags
marriage, relationship, relationship or, timing