MERCURY RETROGRADE PERIOD IN LEO

baker

It's that time again! It seems all the big news is in LEO, too, Saturn just entered it, and now this .... :?

so, watch the ego, no uncalled for dramatics and acting out, histrionics and exaggeration.

keep sexual thoughts to yourself, and if you must write them down, God forbid in an e-mail, it just might end up in an unexpected place, causing embarrassment

all areas of communication are affected, travel snafus and missed appointments of all kinds.

documents can go astray.

it'll be over soon, these are times to put "re" in front of everthing, re-think, re-do, re-gress, re-everything, it's got a purpose, so let's re-member to re-learn what Saturn just taught us.

baker

Most definitely. Last night on the way home from work I saw two rear-end crashes on the same road, one immediately in front of me. This morning going to work, traffic backed up for miles. Then, when I get to work, computers are down :evil: , and this is just the beginning. Everybody watch out!

baker

baker

Hi Stargazer, and welcome!!!
it means, a rough road leads to the stars ...
nasa uses it a lot, and it's inscribed on those things that left behind after liftoffs, I don't know what they are, those big round thingies, and such down at canaveral, that's pretty much all I know, except it's Latin, and it's appropriate, cause rough or not, I'm on that road to the stars and I'm not getting off on any exits. did you see the movie Armeggedon (sp?), before the guys go up and his daughter is sitting in the middle of what looks like junk in the middle of nowhere and he talks to her, read behind her, it's written on a piece of metal behind her in that movie, and there is also a reference to it in Apollo 13 movie.

baker

so this morning, spouse's keys are in my purse, his truck is broke and he intended to take it into the shop, but no .... I have the keys. Then forgot my cell phone. transportation/communication breakdown. He's pretty mad. oh well.

8)

I swear I didn't it on purpose, but he's having a hard time buying this mecury retro excuse ... :roll:

but IT'S TRUE!

baker

Radu: I KNOW! :shock: Boy this is very very hard to get through. Sun/Saturn/Mercury rx through the 7th right now ... Mercury rx just about hit natal Pluto there, then went retro, so when we have direct motion again it'll turn it on, I am sure. Not looking forward to that. Let's see his ... Mercury is running through his 9th, and like me almost hit his natal Pluto then went retro ... so both of our natal Plutos will get hit with Mercury when it goes direct again. Gonna have to look that one up, I'm not sure, except, maybe (let's see he's Pluto ruled), that's when I'll get that separation from him I've been anticipating, just haven't had the $. I expect a big bang when that happens. Love, Sara

baker

I cannot possibly be the only one with retro fallout!!! Come on, fess up guys! :eek:

So Friday transportation breakdown AGAIN, the spouse broke the tiniest of cables to the throttle and totally disable the truck. Had to be towed, called me and my son to pick up him and his son and gave me wrong coordinates, had to retrace my route and backtrack (soooooooo Mercury rx). They ordered the part at the repair shop and was in today to fix the truck, guess what, wrong part. :evil:

wheel in the sky keeps on turning ...........

Elianah

Here's my Merc Rx story of the moment:

I was preparing some résumés for dropping off to the people who will be interviewing me tomorrow. I didn't catch that the last line had been cut off (this is what happens when I try to do something right before work). So now I am sure they will ask me about my proofing abilities. To top it off, there was a very light, thin smear of something on one envelope. I don't know if the person would have noticed it, but it was there and I know it. ARGH!

I don't know if this is a factor of Merc Rx in my 9th house or Merc Rx in general, but I am feeling very frustrated, especially since one of my friends tore into me last night about why I want this job. :x

baker

Hi Elianah: Mercury transit creates communicating activity of all kinds in the area of life it visits, such as conversation, letters, short trips, running errands, making appointments. You end up re-doing things. Thanks for the input, it will help others understanding these retro periods better, that's my goal as a retro watcher for many years, to get people to understand the cause and affect of it all. As for your friend, I'd check her Mars :wink: Thanks!

emero

Hi I'm new, mercury been having fun with me too

Went away last weekend on a reiki teacher training course, weekend went fine, though was still upset, (I have recently split with my partner, he has transiting sun, mercury and saturn in his 7th house,..... mmmmm) anyways I was thinking about him on the journey home, I completely missed the turning out of London and ended up going back and forward along the same road for an hour in heavy traffic, not much fun leo is in my 5th house, eventually I stopped, when your in the thick of things, sometimes you don't realise what is happening, so i centred myself, stopped brooding about my partner and got out the map

Realised what I had done and had to take a detour round the M25 and hook up with the M40 to get home I only wasted 2 hours, after a whole weekend working, I took Monday off work as a holiday

baker

Hi Emero! Welcome! And, yes, you are experiecing Mercury RX at it's finest, for certain!

Hey, you mentioned your partner
he has transiting sun, mercury and saturn in his 7th house,..... mmmmm)

me too! Maybe you could share some things about how he is right now, cause I'm struggling with this transit, relationship-wise also :cry: , maybe we could help each other out here? I would have split too, except for money right now. But still struggling with is that what I should do. I'm so confused. What are the chances of someone else having the same transits in the same house as he and I have?

Elianah

Hi Baker,

I did check out my friend's Mars placement. It is 23° Scorpio, which is conjunct to her natal Moon at 19° Scorpio in the 4th house. Transiting Merc Rx on Sunday was making a square to her Moon and was conjunct her natal Pluto (18° Leo) which is conjunct her 16° Leo ASC.

Hmm...I think I'll wait at least until Merc Rx crosses my Uranus at 11° Leo before I speak to her again.

What's interesting is that I spent most of my adult life with progressed Merc retrograding in Leo. And I still have issues with it. Oh well...

baker

Hey Elianah: isn't that funny, i love astrology, her emotional moon (water) in an emotional water sign, no wonder she was out there! Good call, I'd wait too! :?

Have a great day!