Is it easier for these types of people to meet their soul-mates?

wan

Hello. Let me try and explain what I am thinking. Basically, you know how if there is a trine in someone's natal chart, let's say Sun at Aries 3 and Moon at Saggitarius 4. If there were a person with a planet at early Leo, it would become a grand trine and there would be a soul-mate connection. So this native goes through life meeting people and making friends. Whenever he/she meets someone with a natal planet in early Leo, he/she would feel that this person is his/her soul-mate, because this person (the latter) completes his/her grand trine. For those of us who don't have trines in our charts, sure we can still meet our soul-mates, but it should be less frequent than these people who already have trines in their charts. Their placements are begging to be completed.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?

Oddity

If the planet in Leo was Saturn, it would be detrimented there and the trine would make it easy to not get along.

I think you're being a little simplistic here.

wan

If the planet in Leo was Saturn, it would be detrimented there and the trine would make it easy to not get along.

I think you're being a little simplistic here.

Really? I thought that anything that completes the grand trine would be good.

Even though the Saturn is in detriment in Leo, it would still form easy aspects to Sun and Moon, so the effect should still be positive.

Oddity

No. Trines and sextiles are an easy energy flow, but when they're going to planets in detriment and fall, they just make it easier for unpleasant things to happen. It's not something you want.

Izzy542

Well yes and no,personally I have almost all my planets in that position.grand trine in fire signs,moon Aries,sun Leo I can not say how much I despise sun Saggitarius.But it is true that all my life it was the easiest thing for me to make friends with very deep conections friendship,but I also have Jupiter in 11house in a grand trine in triplicity. In a way though you are right because many times the other person have something in Saggitarius - mostly Ascendant.About my personal life it is very easy-and always was for me to make a relathionship but about soulmate I do not think so I ever felt that way anyoway. The other thing about love and friendship is that neither of those was ever a topic of stress or priority for me it was always natural as breathing and even easier as I get older,which I think is rare to make so good friendships and also I have the tendency to connect more spiritually with friends than boyfriends. By that I want say to your question that trines is that kind of natural and easy relathionship yes but soulmate I would think you need tension I guess.

comdoc

I have Grand Trine Aries Sun 9H, Leo Pluto-Saturn-Mars stellium rising, Sag Jupiter 5H tail, part of Kite with Gemini Uranus-Moon 11H head. Chart mandala synastry completion is powerful, no matter what formation. For me, Kite becomes Grand Sextile through placements at 25 Lib and 25 Aqua. Beloved 1st wife had 25 Lib Moon. Former fiance had 25 Aqua rising, Tau Sun and Leo Moon. But my fave love partners have been strong Sag (my 5H) and Leo (ASC). Best to also consider 4H, 5H, 7H, 8H planets and rulers when selecting soulmates.

Hello. Let me try and explain what I am thinking. Basically, you know how if there is a trine in someone's natal chart, let's say Sun at Aries 3 and Moon at Saggitarius 4. If there were a person with a planet at early Leo, it would become a grand trine and there would be a soul-mate connection. So this native goes through life meeting people and making friends. Whenever he/she meets someone with a natal planet in early Leo, he/she would feel that this person is his/her soul-mate, because this person (the latter) completes his/her grand trine. For those of us who don't have trines in our charts, sure we can still meet our soul-mates, but it should be less frequent than these people who already have trines in their charts. Their placements are begging to be completed.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?