Does he hate me now?

the_virgo

Does he likes his only own culture women?

Hello!

I tould him more about my culture,nationalty now i am scaring maybe he hate me now,
My Q is will he like or interesting in me without know all about me? or he just likes his own culture women?

I am worry i dont want to lose his interesting even it is a bit.

Thank you in advance.

Here is the Horary chart.

windows print screen

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since this isn't a birth chart and only a horary for a date, would it be possible for you to provide the actual birth data for the question. 80% of what I look at in a horary chart isn't shown by the picture that you've shown and needs my own software to see.

the_virgo

Since this isn't a birth chart and only a horary for a date, would it be possible for you to provide the actual birth data for the question. 80% of what I look at in a horary chart isn't shown by the picture that you've shown and needs my own software to see.

i dont know his birth time!

Re: Does he likes his only own culture women?

Hello!

I tould him more about my culture,nationalty now i am scaring maybe he hate me now,
My Q is will he like or interesting in me without know all about me? or he just likes his own culture women?

Thank you in advance.

windows print screen

awww dont be feared just ask him straight away or just watch him, if he dun reach u or respond u chances he may have lost interest in you.

so does he communicates with you normally?

I wish i can help u with ur chart but i am still learning hun. Be strong dont be worried. Someone will help u withbthe chart.

hey zarathu needs the exact time of your horary chart to help you. Not his date of birth. Just the date of ur horary chart.

all the best :)

tsmall

Premium Member
Re: Does he likes his only own culture women?

Hello!

Thank you in advance.

No, he doesn't hate you. You are Mars, he is Venus, and Venus is applying to a sinister sextile with you which means Venus is seeking to connect to you in an intimate way. Did you meet him online?

In any relationship horary, the real question boils down to "is this going anywhere?" Probably not, but with very good reason.

The Moon, your co-significator, is Void of Course in Taurus, her exaltation and won't make another aspect until she gets to Gemini, which is her natural 12th and so a place of debility for the Moon. She is also in an empty degree.

Mars (you) is about as out of sect as a nocturnal planet in a night chart can be. In feminine sign, quadrant, degree...and that degree is both welled and lame. Mars is also in fall though at least not peregrine for being in his own triplicity. Because Mars is of the sect of the chart, and so terribly out of sect in every other way, my guess is that Mars is doing something that is completely inappropriate, in this case completely not a good idea.

Which is why it's a good thing that the Moon is Void.

Venus is not who he appears to be.

Harold

Both Mars and Venus are in signs where they have mixed dignity. Mars has triplicity, but it is also in its fall in Cancer. Venus has term, but it is also in its fall in Virgo. This can be summed by saying that you are both in the wrong place for the right reasons. You are both looking for a meaningful relationship - as shown by the applying sextile between Venus and Mars - which can only be a good thing. But you both find yourselves in situations with which you are not familiar and in which you are not comfortable.

In particular, Venus is sextile to a peregrine Saturn in the 7th house, which may show a rather conservative, narrow and restricted attitude to relationships - and that may include problems with dating outside his own culture.

The last aspect the Moon made was a sextile to Mercury and Mercury, ruler of the 3rd house of communication, is square the ascendant. There is a communication problem here.

My feeling is that if you both could talk more, your problems could be overcome. You would get to learn about each other as individuals, not merely as representatives of certain archetypes whose box you may not necessarily tick when filling out a form describing your ideal partner.

The Moon is Void of Course, but it is well dignified, being exalted in Taurus and having triplicity and face too. The Moon may yet keep this budding relationship from stalling in the sand, but it will require good will and a lot of effort from both sides to make progress.