Drastic changes to my home?

AriesIntrovert

I am attaching my astro.com charts for natal + secondary progressions, natal + converse secondary progressions, and natal + transits for August 19, 2021.

Around 6:30 PM PDT on 8/19/21 transiting Uranus will station retrograde trine my IC angle (orb is 00.00.09). My IC ruler (Mercury) and Mars are conjunct the IC during the Uranus station retro.

Normally transits don't worry me, but when I look at my direct secondary progressions and my converse secondary progressions I see multiple themes in active progressions to Moon or my natal chart IC ruler (Mercury) and with the transit involving Uranus (electricity), Mercury (wind) and Mars (fire). I am pondering if a wildfire (perhaps created by a lightning strike) might touch my apartment complex. My natal chart has Mercury, Mars and Uranus in a T-Square across my Asc/Desc so even though the transit from Uranus is a trine to the IC... I think it will be a lot more dramatic because Mars and Uranus transits tend to pack a wallop in my life!

I find it weird that both my direct and my converse secondary progressions would have conjunctions to their ascendants around the same time, and that both moons would be making aspects as well. This just feels like a big event, especially given how close the orb is with the Uranus station (my natal chart has been rectified and proven multiple times to be really accurate) and how much is going on with those progressed charts.

Thoughts? Am I seeing things that aren't there?

Attachments

• NatalW_Progressed.jpg
    NatalW_Progressed.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 50
  • NatalW_ConverseProgressed.jpg
    NatalW_ConverseProgressed.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 42
  • NatalW_Transits.jpg
    NatalW_Transits.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 43

AriesIntrovert

And... I just can't stop studying the charts!

One other thing I have found is that on the event day and time the transit Moon will be Out Of Bounds.

I have found a lot of information on the out of bounds Moon in people's natal or progressed charts (my direct second progressed chart actually has an out of bounds Moon right now) but I haven't found any mention of if an out of bounds transit Moon has any extra punch to events.

(In my natal chart I have an out of bounds Mars which adds even more wallop to my natal T-Square. When transit Mars comes calling, it hurts!)

Frisiangal

Thoughts? Am I seeing things that aren't there?

Or; maybe you aren't seeing the things that are?

I have never studied converse sec.progressions. What is their significance and meaning regarding NOW?

For my eyesight the charts are too small and very difficult to read the degree positions of sec. prog. planets. Asteroids take up additional chart space. Also, I'm one who prefers aspects lines to get a better idea of how transits are influencing natal traits that are affected by the once-in-a-lifetime s.p.'s.

That said, if the birth time is completely accurate, what is visible to see is: s.p. Asc-Desc. axis is within orb of a square to natal Saturn in 11th house.
s.p. Sun in the 11th house appears to be within orb of squaring natal Venus in the 8th house,
s.p. Venus in 11th house is sextile natal Venus,
s.p. Mercury in 11th house is inconjunct/quincunx natal Pluto.
That's a lot of 11th house inference and what it signifies. Independence/change of mind of some kind?

S.p. Moon has been working through 'uplifting' or 'deflating' Sagittarius.
As ruler Ascendant (physical constitution) and approaching inconjunct/quincunx s.p. Ascendant entering 3rd (house), is a change of course of some kind ....possibly affecting health ... of relevance?

Transits will provide the triggers bringing the situations into force.

:smile:

AriesIntrovert

Or; maybe you aren't seeing the things that are?

I have never studied converse sec.progressions. What is their significance and meaning regarding NOW?

For my eyesight the charts are too small and very difficult to read the degree positions of sec. prog. planets. Asteroids take up additional chart space. Also, I'm one who prefers aspects lines to get a better idea of how transits are influencing natal
:smile:

Thank you for your insight.

I am sorry the charts were hard for you to read. I forgot to turn on the aspect lines (I find aspects by counting houses on the wheel), sorry.

Not everyone uses converse secondary progressions, but several astrologers (like Celeste Teal) swear by them.

Thank you again!