How does he feel about me?

rosar

Hi all,
I would really appreciate it if you could help me interpret this chart.
We used to talk/text every single day. Then something happened, he's been online but wouldn't contact me, which is sort of weird, he always does. (I sound like a crazy person) I'm trying not to be clingy and give him space. However, I asked the following question the other day: How does he feel about me? Why hasn't he contacted me?

The chart is attached. As far as I see, I'm Mars and Moon in Aries, he's Venus In Capricorn and Sun in Aquarius.
I love him as a man (Sun exalted in Aries), but am confused about him as a person/ disappointed (Venus in detriment in Aries). Seems true so far. In 2,5 days/weeks/months , when Mars enters Taurus, I'll love him as a person and will hate myself. Well, it has been 2,5 days since I've asked the question, can say that the part about hating myself seems true as well.
He loves me as a person (Mars exatled in Capricorn) but is confused about my emotional side (Moon in detriment in Capricorn). Probably true, I think I may have pushed him away with the whole not-clingy thing, I'm way too detached and seem indifferent.
Also, both Venus and Sun are in the signs ruled by Saturn. And there will be Saturn-Venus conjunction in some time. Saturn is the ruler of the 10th, 11th and 12th houses. Would it be somehow related to his family/ entertainment/ work or health?
I'm going crazy, and I have a very strong feeling the whole situation is completely my fault.
Would you agree with my interpretation? Or is it wrong?
I'd really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    121 KB · Views: 28

besitos

Ascendant too early - maybe you’re worrying too prematurely. Wait until there’s an actual reason to worry. Noticed Chiron is on the ascendant. Not sure why you would think it’s your fault from what you said.

Because mars is exhalted in Capricorn, he likes you as you said.

rosar

Ascendant too early - maybe you’re worrying too prematurely. Wait until there’s an actual reason to worry. Noticed Chiron is on the ascendant. Not sure why you would think it’s your fault from what you said.

Because mars is exhalted in Capricorn, he likes you as you said.

And what does Chiron on the ascendant indicate? Me worrying?

You know, I think I've found an explanation for thinking it's my fault and feeling the way I do, insecure and wound up. I've looked at my current transits and they are to blame, squares all over, among them Uranus and Mars squaring natal Sun, Saturn and Nodes.

Last edited: