extremely artist and eccentric chart

audula

this chart belongs to a friend of mine. i thought this community might find his chart pretty interesting!

to give you a little background, he is an extremely gifted artist when it comes to illustration. most of his characters are created from his imagination and are always very intricate! he has won almost all the artistic competitions he entered throughout his life.
however, he lives the strangest life! i've known him for eighteen years and have only heard him speak a few sentences. he doesn't have any disabilities - he just chooses not to speak to anyone. he has no vocal opinions on any subject, including his own welfare. he has never been social in any way and has spent all of his eighteen years alone by choice. he was even pulled out of public school at an early age because he would not speak. i've only seen him answer a few questions but only when he was put under extreme pressure to answer them. it's all a bit strange and i've felt the impression that he might have a lot of phobias and is very sensitive.

i've attached his chart below

Attachments

• chet.gif
    chet.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 40

urano

Several planetary positions are a bit harsh, among them Venus (in fall and in the 8th House). It’s a bit surprising because of his artistic career and success in this field. Probably its dispositor, Mercury in domicile, helps a lot, and as well according to me his Sun in domicile in the 7th House (successes in competitions). Jupiter in the 1st could play a role, of course it is retrograde but in its term here (a little dignity).
However Saturn in fall in Aries as Lord 1 and Venus-Moon-Mercury in the 8th …mmm… difficult not to think about some traumas and phobias….

Just the once will not hurt I used Placidus. :)

Last edited:

urano

Just a remark: very often nowaday artists don’t express a lovely Venus, but a weird Venus, a bit dark or frightening. Are his characters pleasant or strange and a bit dreadful (like the 8th House)?

audula

Just a remark: very often nowaday artists don’t express a lovely Venus, but a weird Venus, a bit dark or frightening. Are his characters pleasant or strange and a bit dreadful (like the 8th House)?

good point, urano! his illustrations have always been images of ominous creatures, such as, monsters, aliens, or demons. they are typically in some sort of a battle amongst each other or looking very menacing in their portrait. i can recall at the age of five he even illustrated a book on animals titled "all the animals no one loves." so, even from a young age he has been a bit dark..
i don't believe any influence came from his family in regards to his tendency to live in this dark world. they are as standard as a family could be. so, this chart has me believing in astrology with all these dark and heavy positions being so obvious.
although, there was a tragedy that happened when he was about 6 months old. he had an older brother, 6 years old, that passed away suddenly. i don't believe he understood what happened but he could probably sense the depression and sadness around him as he grew up. speculations.. speculations..

in account of everything i've said so far, he is quick to smile and seems to have a good sense of humor! he is also very handsome and has a very gentle domineer towards other people and animals. he would always defend anything hurt and despite not talking, he does engage you and listen when you speak to him. he just doesn't feel the need to give you his opinion...ever.
i just hate to see the totality of his being almost being absorbed in these dark fantasies and illustrations. its almost his only outlet of expression.

he has a lot of dynamic aspects in the eighth house and, of all planets, they are squaring pluto. it seems to me that a lot of his intensity comes from these connections. i just hope they don't lead to intense phobias because i could see that easily fester in him.

audrey