A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

A Pluto/Mars/Jupiter conjunction is EXTREMELY powerful, in my opinion. It's bound to have a major impact on both the economic crisis and the pandemic. Also, it will have its own effect, separated from Saturn by Sign, and by 5+ degrees.

Last edited:

david starling

Two things I'd like to make clear: My astrological interpretations, and opinions concerning rulership, are open to questioning. But, this Age method itself stands on its own merits, based on sound reasoning.

For example, a tropical, Traditionalistic astrologer is certainly entitled to the opinion that Saturn alone rules both Capricorn and Aquarius; in which case we're not approaching a new Age of enlightenment and ascension due to Uranian rulership of Aquarius; but instead, just another Saturnian-ruled Age, and a possible nightmare scenario.

Also, what we've been seeing during the last two centuries, including two world wars and several major pandemics; the concentration of wealth into the hands of the few, with many impoverished and starving people around the globe; and, the development of potentially deadly electrical technology, is NOT about "the dawning of the Age of Aquarius"; instead, it's about the end-times of the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturn's rulership.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
While, I still have to assert electricity to Uranus, I am with you on Cardinal Capricorn going out with a bang. Darn. Big Bang.

david starling

While, I still have to assert electricity to Uranus, I am with you on Cardinal Capricorn going out with a bang. Darn. Big Bang.

Capricorn: Sign #10, resolved numerologically as
1+0=1 Aries: Sign #1

Capricorn is Element earth=physical-matter
Aries is Element fire=energy (electricity and explosives
10->1, creating energy from matter).

Cardinal-sign Ages are innovative, and the first explosive of the tropical Age of Capricorn was gunpowder in the 9th Century A.D., with firearms eventually superseding the bow and arrow of the previous Age of Sagittarius.

Late in the Age of Capricorn, in the 19th Century, electricity began to be generated and utilized, for materialistic purposes, as the Age began its culminating phase. Innovation is opposed by the power of Tradition, so the most representative inventions of a Cardinal-sign Age are held back until the last 5 degrees. For the Age of Libra, that was c. 3300 B.C.E., most importantly the use of written language.

:aquarius: as a symbol, is NOT about lightening, or the production and use of electrical technology. It's about Mind-waves, even though its designed to suggest Water-waves, as in "Aqua".

The reason electricity became associated with the Age of Aquarius is the confusion of the culmination of this Cardinal-sign Age with the beginning of the Aquarian Age. With only the sidereal Age of Pisces to go on, it didn't make sense to assign explosives or electricity to Mutable-Water. Notice the E=Mc squared, creating energy from matter, connection to the 10th-Sign numerology.

Fixed-sign Ages become effective immediately, because the innovations are already available from the previous Cardinal-sign Ages, and because Traditional resistance is already pushed aside. But, the Mean-setting of the Age-indicator has to have actually ingressed the Fixed-sign for this to occur. That's the year 2149 for the tropical Aquarian Age. The Orb-effect does add Fixed-sign qualities to the culminating period of the Cardinal-sign Age, but doesn't cause the Fixed-sign Age to "jump the gun", so to speak, and interfere with the Cardinal-sign innovations, although it might be affecting what direction they take.

Last edited:

david starling

As for another correlation to this being the Age of the 10th Sign, it could be referred to as the Age of the Decimal-system, which is base-10.

Even binary computer code uses 1's and 0's.

Last edited:

david starling

The U.S.A. Sibley chart has its Pluto positioned exactly conj the current, transiting, Mean-setting of the tropical Age-indicator in 2006, which is now just 13 minutes orb in advance.

The Age-indicator, as described, was at 24 degrees 3 minutes Capricorn, in the Sibley chart.

This current 3-way conjunction of transiting Mars, Pluto and Jupiter is occurring at the Sibley position of the Age-indicator, and is of special significance to the United States.

To be fair to other versions of the U.S.A. chart, they would have nearly identical matchups, due to the extremely slow movement involved.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Capricorn: Sign #10, resolved numerologically as
1+0=1 Aries: Sign #1

Capricorn is Element earth=physical-matter
Aries is Element fire=energy (electricity and explosives
10->1, creating energy from matter).

Cardinal-sign Ages are innovative, and the first explosive of the tropical Age of Capricorn was gunpowder in the 9th Century A.D., with firearms eventually superseding the bow and arrow of the previous Age of Sagittarius.

Late in the Age of Capricorn, in the 19th Century, electricity began to be generated and utilized, for materialistic purposes, as the Age began its culminating phase. Innovation is opposed by the power of Tradition, so the most representative inventions of a Cardinal-sign Age are held back until the last 5 degrees. For the Age of Libra, that was c. 3300 B.C.E., most importantly the use of written language.

:aquarius: as a symbol, is NOT about lightening, or the production and use of electrical technology. It's about Mind-waves, even though its designed to suggest Water-waves, as in "Aqua".

Aquarius - air sign - The water bearer
Uranus - electricity

Uranus is about electricity. I like the mind wave thing.:smile:

The reason electricity became associated with the Age of Aquarius is the confusion of the culmination of this Cardinal-sign Age with the beginning of the Aquarian Age. With only the sidereal Age of Pisces to go on, it didn't make sense to assign explosives or electricity to Mutable-Water. Notice the E=Mc squared, creating energy from matter, connection to the 10th-Sign numerology.

Fixed-sign Ages become effective immediately, because the innovations are already available from the previous Cardinal-sign Ages, and because Traditional resistance is already pushed aside. But, the Mean-setting of the Age-indicator has to have actually ingressed the Fixed-sign for this to occur. That's the year 2149 for the tropical Aquarian Age. The Orb-effect does add Fixed-sign qualities to the culminating period of the Cardinal-sign Age, but doesn't cause the Fixed-sign Age to "jump the gun", so to speak, and interfere with the Cardinal-sign innovations, although it might be affecting what direction they take.

Electricity is often powered by water. When I lived on the Nechako River, we were warned that our water levels could go down, hence our water pumps would not deliver water to our houses, if the draw of electricity to the United States was severely increased.

Makes me think of the US switching to the Tesla and other electric vehicles. Our government has sold electricity to the States. This will affect our standard of living, as the water levels go down.

Aquarius, the water bearer. Why is the air sign called the water bearer? Why would he be pouring water out of a pitcher?

Could he be a representative of water caged. Water is getting expensive. Will the representative of the Age of Aquarius set water free?

david starling

Electricity is often powered by water. When I lived on the Nechako River, we were warned that our water levels could go down, hence our water pumps would not deliver water to our houses, if the draw of electricity to the United States was severely increased.

Makes me think of the US switching to the Tesla and other electric vehicles. Our government has sold electricity to the States. This will affect our standard of living, as the water levels go down.

Aquarius, the water bearer. Why is the air sign called the water bearer? Why would he be pouring water out of a pitcher?

Could he be a representative of water caged. Water is getting expensive. Will the representative of the Age of Aquarius set water free?

Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow.....:joyful:

Opal

Premium Member
I am sure it has earthly components. It needs to be grounded. Most of what I have read, gives electricity to Uranus.

Opal

Premium Member
Planet Uranus

The Planet Uranus rules Aquarius and governs eleventh house matters. Astrologically this planet represents the turning of the tables - sudden changes for good or bad.

Uranus rules Aquarius and governs eleventh house matters in your horoscope chart. The eleventh house is considered the doorway to hopes, wishes and plans for the future, as well as important social contacts.

Uranus rules electricity, electronics, rockets, airplanes and pilots.
Uranus governs modern technology -- inventors, scientists--pure science, eccentrics Uranus governs the radio-active, heavy metallic element Uranium.
Uranus at Physiological Level rules the frontal lobe of the brain. In addition the planet Uranus is said to rule psychiatry and psychology. Uranus represents a specific kind of intellectual energy associated with genius.

Opal

Premium Member
Uranus can’t be seen without a telescope, and so we didn’t know of its existence until 1781. Thus, Uranus is part of the modern astrological system. Fittingly, this planet (as well Neptune and Pluto) are associated with the unseen aspects of life. Uranus’ domain is akin to that of future-forward Aquarius, the star sign that rules scientific inventions, electricity, innovation and technology. These are all things that require us to stretch beyond our vision and lean in to belief. For example, we might not be able to prove the Uranian, but we feel a certainty about its existence. Even the Internet—which is Uranus’ domain—is a form of virtual reality, if you think about it.

Opal

Premium Member
The fastest developments in recorded human history came from 18th century and in the last 200 years we have had unprecedented progresses. This coincided with the discovery of the first of the trans-saturnian planets-Uranus and escalated with the discovery of Neptune and Pluto after that. Uranus was discovered around the time electricity was discovered in the mid 18th century. Since then Astrologers noticed that Uranus and its transits are always involved with technological progress. People who have personal Uranus transit also get suddenly involved with high tech, science and progressive new trends. Uranus is the planet associated with electricity, which made the the scientific revolution possible. The Discovery of Uranus “coincided” with the start of the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution. Uranus is very intellectual and scientific planet which makes new inventions possible.

david starling

I am sure it has earthly components. It needs to be grounded. Most of what I have read, gives electricity to Uranus.

That's the confusion I mentioned. It was choice between only the two sidereal Age-signs, Pisces and Aquarius. Added to that, Cardinal-sign Ages show their greatest innovative developments in the last 5 or 6 degrees, which in this case was right when electricity came into use for the telegraph.

Opal

Premium Member
That's the confusion I mentioned. It was choice between only the two sidereal Age-signs, Pisces and Aquarius. Added to that, Cardinal-sign Ages show their greatest innovative developments in the last 5 or 6 degrees, which in this case was right when electricity came into use for the telegraph.

Perfect timing for Burgoyne's Age of Aquarius theory.:whistling::biggrin:

david starling

10-->1 is about Earth-sign (matter) to Fire-sign (energy) in the context of the tropical Earth-sign Age. So, no surprise that we now create useful materialistic energy from physical matter. Aquarius operates on the mental plane. The ability to affect the material world with the mind alone will be a hallmark of the Aquarian Age. That's 11-->2, Air-sign (mind) to Earth-sign (matter).