Friend's dog got lost!

TamaraL

A friend of mine lost her dog 48 h ago. She considers him her precious child. (possibly her 5th house is relevant here) I know am not supposed to ask on her behalf but I wanted to help her find him soon. Also apologies for asking two different questions on 24h (I asked another question earlier yesterday night about my health)!

However, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't an emergency. I loved my dog as my child so I understand how she feels. I want her to find him!

Question: Will she get her dog back?

My friend's significator is represented by Mars in Taurus and her dog is represented by Venus in Aquarius.

Thank you in advance,

T.

Attachments

• Where is her dog? .jpg
    Where is her dog? .jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your friend is signified by the ruler of the 11th, which is retrograde, combust Mercury.
The dog, as a small animal, is 6 houses from the 11th, or the 4th house, with Aq on the cusp, so ruled by Saturn.
If we count 5 houses from your friend, indicating her special love for the dog, it would be the 3rd house, ruled by Jupiter. So let's use the 5th house for the dog.

Jupiter is in its dignity which makes me think the dog is doing okay. Merc is retro and combust. Merc's reception to the dog/Jup is poor. Things look and feel bad to your friend.

Mercury does retrograde back to sextile Jupiter. But not before becoming totally fried, being combust, by meeting the Sun, which ruler of your friend's 12th house, ruler of hidden enemies. There is mutual reception between Merc and Jup, albeit, unfavorable from Merc to Jup.

Do you suppose someone may have taken the dog?
Even so, it looks to me that she and her furry friend/child may quite likely be reunited.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Your friend is signified by the ruler of the 11th, which is retrograde, combust Mercury.
The dog, as a small animal, is 6 houses from the 11th, or the 4th house, with Aq on the cusp, so ruled by Saturn.
If we count 5 houses from your friend, indicating her special love for the dog, it would be the 3rd house, ruled by Jupiter. So let's use the 5th house for the dog.

Jupiter is in its dignity which makes me think the dog is doing okay. Merc is retro and combust. Merc's reception to the dog/Jup is poor. Things look and feel bad to your friend.

Mercury does retrograde back to sextile Jupiter. But not before becoming totally fried, being combust, by meeting the Sun, which ruler of your friend's 12th house, ruler of hidden enemies. There is mutual reception between Merc and Jup, albeit, unfavorable from Merc to Jup.

Do you suppose someone may have taken the dog?
Even so, it looks to me that she and her furry friend/child may quite likely be reunited.

Thank you so much for your response IleneK, actually, my fear is that someone will take him because he is young and easy to train. He got away during their usual walk (no leash, which isn't wise) because he heard something. My friend is very experienced with dogs but he was fast. I believe she will find him but he must be exhausted. Thank you! Sending positive energy!

Last edited: