Boyfriend?

TamaraL

I 've learned a lot by being single for a long period. However, I am afraid it made me so comfortable to simply enjoy being by myself...that I have completely stopped looking for someone. I love individual freedoms and just focusing on my own things. That not necessarily negative for my growth.

Recently I met someone I liked, while I felt a deep connection (& mutual respect ) but he was in a relationship.
This whole incident reminded me emotionally how beautiful it is to feel a strong connection...with another person. This leads to my question:

Question: Will I have a boyfriend during the next couple of months? (meaning someone that I feel connected with)

Asc Pisces=Jupiter retrograde placed in the 8th house in Scorpio.

Moon is placed in Capricorn -negative

I guess everything is negative/challenging with this moon

Any other suggestions would be helpful!
Thank you!

Attachments

• will-I-Have.jpg
    will-I-Have.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 22

Sunrise

I 've learned a lot by being single for a long period. However, I am afraid it made me so comfortable to simply enjoy being by myself...that I have completely stopped looking for someone. I love individual freedoms and just focusing on my own things. That not necessarily negative for my growth.

Recently I met someone I liked, while I felt a deep connection (& mutual respect ) but he was in a relationship.
This whole incident reminded me emotionally how beautiful it is to feel a strong connection...with another person. This leads to my question:

Question: Will I have a boyfriend during the next couple of months? (meaning someone that I feel connected with)

Asc Pisces=Jupiter retrograde placed in the 8th house in Scorpio.

Moon is placed in Capricorn -negative

I guess everything is negative/challenging with this moon

Any other suggestions would be helpful!
Thank you!
Tamaral,
the ascendant in Pisces = Jupiter
and the other side, Mercury.
The question is whether you will be dealing with deep, emotional bonding.

You as Jupiter on the sign of Scorpion but also the Asc on Pisces are in the signs of water that shows us exactly what you ask and looking for. Very emotional and you want to be emotionally tied to someone. The 8th house is also shown by us (scorpion and 8th house = closed signs, showing introversion.

The other side you see is Mercury. It is within the sign of the air a sign that has more to do with the logic of the mind, communication and not so much with the feeling. Also inside a house of communication. This :mercury: is in the detriment of :jupiter:. (you)
The 7th house and Mercury shows the area of your relationship. And we see that these two are contradictory-opposite. You ask for other things and the other side differently.

The antiskion of the Sun (co-ruler of the other part) :opposition: exactly with anskion the Moon. Υou do not get or you are not satisfied :)opposition: with the Moon (what you ask emotionally) on the other side (sun)And that shows us the difference but also the contrasts. The Moon is the Lady of your 5th House (a house of Joy, Pleasure, Love, and Flirt).

:venus: (exaltation in Pisces) in the 5th house in her house of joy, which asks to be deeply in love (water sign) and emotionally (a sign of cancer) and to be happy (5th house).
Also the moon has just opposed Venus (the emotional disappointment you have)

Moon in Capricorn shows loneliness and isolation and emptying or void. Recent aspect with Saturn.
This Moon will not make any other major aspect until change a sign.

So, But For the next few months I do not see anything to play with the specific data you ask for.
hope the best

tikana

Merc combustion is usually a person who is taken

Prob with jup is its not makinh any aspects
My call is no..not within a couple of months

TamaraL

Tamaral,
the ascendant in Pisces = Jupiter
and the other side, Mercury.
The question is whether you will be dealing with deep, emotional bonding.

You as Jupiter on the sign of Scorpion but also the Asc on Pisces are in the signs of water that shows us exactly what you ask and looking for. Very emotional and you want to be emotionally tied to someone. The 8th house is also shown by us (scorpion and 8th house = closed signs, showing introversion.

The other side you see is Mercury. It is within the sign of the air a sign that has more to do with the logic of the mind, communication and not so much with the feeling. Also inside a house of communication. This :mercury: is in the detriment of :jupiter:. (you)
The 7th house and Mercury shows the area of your relationship. And we see that these two are contradictory-opposite. You ask for other things and the other side differently.

The antiskion of the Sun (co-ruler of the other part) :opposition: exactly with anskion the Moon. Υou do not get or you are not satisfied :)opposition: with the Moon (what you ask emotionally) on the other side (sun)And that shows us the difference but also the contrasts. The Moon is the Lady of your 5th House (a house of Joy, Pleasure, Love, and Flirt).

:venus: (exaltation in Pisces) in the 5th house in her house of joy, which asks to be deeply in love (water sign) and emotionally (a sign of cancer) and to be happy (5th house).
Also the moon has just opposed Venus (the emotional disappointment you have)

Moon in Capricorn shows loneliness and isolation and emptying or void. Recent aspect with Saturn.
This Moon will not make any other major aspect until change a sign.

So, But For the next few months I do not see anything to play with the specific data you ask for.
hope the best

First of all, thank you Sunrise for your feedback. Its extremely accurate...I am very emotional & an introvert and the reason I cannot fall in love easily is that I use my logic to connect. The same happened with the person I met a few months ago. I know we are not a match & the question was not about him.He is not compatible with me.

If your going on holiday this year, there could be some holiday romance.

Thank you Chrysalis, the problem is I am not looking for fun...I 've never been really in love so summer romances are not for me.

Merc combustion is usually a person who is taken

Prob with jup is its not making any aspects
My call is no..not within a couple of months

Yeah thanx tikana, the man I liked is indeed taken. I am not pursuing him and I never thought we were going to be together. He is in a different place...

Last edited: