Ego or Death of Ego

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
I have Sun(in Cancer 3rd) Square with Pluto(in Libra 6th).
http://imgur.com/Tgw6POI
Pluto represents death and Sun myself/ego.
Does it mean Death of Ego ?
I don't have any ego ?

The above hard aspect pulling me back to go ahead ?
Currently Pluto Transiting through my 9th house.
Current Transiting Pluto opposite of my both natal Sun and Mercury.

ardentika

There is not a human being on earth that has no ego. Ego means identity, I, me. If you had no ego, you wouldn't be on earth xD
Ego can manifest itself in many possible ways . Pluto is not only death but transformation. So it could mean a birth of a new identity and death of an old one.

Somna7H

Banned
There is not a human being on earth that has no ego. Ego means identity, I, me. If you had no ego, you wouldn't be on earth xD
Ego can manifest itself in many possible ways . Pluto is not only death but transformation. So it could mean a birth of a new identity and death of an old one.
Thank you for your reply!

So, it's change of Identity.
Will this change do Good for me ?
Or it depends on other aspects of the chart ?
Will it once in a life time or it will happen more than one ?
Or when ever Pluto will Transit to new house Identity will be change and I will become a new person ?
Changing identity.
This sound like little weird to me.
How ppl will react to me if my character will not remain same. :unsure:

AsianSapphire

this question can't be answered in one strait way. this is your psyhologis trait that makes you fall deep or rise high. In general, i would say this aspect represent selfdectraction.
have you been bullied in school?
do you have any health issues? (eyes, broken bones or head trumas, kidneys or skin problem?)
or you might have truble with a work and get fired

Somna7H

Banned
have you been bullied in school?
do you have any health issues? (eyes, broken bones or head trumas, kidneys or skin problem?)
or you might have truble with a work and get fired

Everybody loved to Bully me.
Been bullied many many times in school,college,work place etc almost every where and it's still going on.
Bullied by teachers,class mates, co-workers,relatives, public on the road and many more.
No major health issues except little skin problem.
But I'm always very concerned and sceptical regarding my looks and age.
Just started work life a year ago when I was about 35 after a lot of try.
So you can get the idea I guess.
There are always trouble in work place cos of other people's jealousy towards me.
Thank you!

Ultimate question Rise or Fall ?
Everybody(except very few) want to put me down and fall.

Last edited:

singlestar

I see mars pluto conjunct that means a dangerous conflict.
You have got to let go of some activities.
You have a strong character or personality.
Do something with that strength. Perhaps change from a job can make things better.

Do you sometimes all over a sudden lose things?
Yet hope is important to you. Your hope and belief are tested.

What is gone is meant to be. The good stay and the wrong will go away but you might lose your energy. Does your body sometimes feel heavy or drown down by some strange heavyweight.
You need to seek a doctor I think. I think you should be careful with cars also.

Somna7H

Banned
I see mars pluto conjunct that means a dangerous conflict.
You have got to let go of some activities.
You have a strong character or personality.
Do something with that strength. Perhaps change from a job can make things better.

Do you sometimes all over a sudden lose things?
Yet hope is important to you. Your hope and belief are tested.

What is gone is meant to be. The good stay and the wrong will go away but you might lose your energy. Does your body sometimes feel heavy or drown down by some strange heavyweight.
You need to seek a doctor I think. I think you should be careful with cars also.

Thank your for your reply. :)

Yea, pretty much Dangerous Conflicts.
I'm right person at wrong place.
May be with strong personality too.
I guess that's the reason of conflicts.
I have done industrial electrical and architecture diploma from govt institute.
But due to my bad luck I'm doing a class D work at present.
Sometimes all over a sudden lost few things in life.
No, my body don't feel heavy but my mind feel heavy sometimes due to frustration.
I can't drive car or motorbike.
I can only ride bicycle.
On 5th Sep 2017 a reckless rash motorcycle driver came from wrong side and hit my bicycle and ran away.
Got injury on right side of forehead above eye. Went to hospital and had 6 stitches(if I remember correctly).
Luckily I'm still alive with scar mark on right eyebrow.
But worse thing is that I have to suffer until I left this cruel world forever. 😅

Last edited:

Abby83

Sun in cancer isn’t too bad for ego. Having it in fall is weak and you struggle feeling worthy of having an ego. Pluto is a generational planet. It rules your 6th? And sun rules 3rd? So I’m guessing power struggles with siblings and cousins and gossiping. I had t Pluto square sun last year and unfortunately I experienced abuse and just couldn’t get away from abusive ppl. But this year I managed to get away from them. As for ego - of course I wanted a healthier expression and acceptance of my ego. But the Pluto square meant there was ppl everywhere blocking that healthy ego due to their own jealousy. They were jealous and controlling ppl but I deserved to be me so I escaped them.

Somna7H

Banned
Sun is only getting Hard Aspetc from Pluto.
Pluto Squre Mercury too but litte wide aspect.
But Mars conjunct Pluto is hard one.
Currently Transiting Pluto Making Square to my natal Mars and Pluto.
Later it will opposite of my Natal Sun and Mercury.
So situation become more intense in next or couple of years ? 🤔