Black Moon Lillith

Kingsley

BML is the empty focus moon, a calculated point. It took on the more shadowy descriptions of Lilith because that is what seemed to transpire from that black moon location. Lilith may describe more conscious elements of the archetype and indeed the asteroid Lilith however the Black Moon Lilith is the "dark side" of lilith. Both seem to represent unconscious parts of personality and complex actions. The BML is perhaps an internalised Lilith and the actual Lilith archetype is more about the rage and jealousy and overt kind of expression. There are similarities with regard to sexualizing elements of personality however with BML there is a sub-demon part of personality where expressions are more non verbal.

BML is a very interesting point especially when angular or connecting to Luminaries.

k

aquarius7000

For Kingsley: Black Moon Lillith

Thanks for the infos Kingsley!

Then how would you explain BML in 7 (in Pisces), if you don't mind please?

Thanks again
:)aquarius7000

Kingsley

Re: For Kingsley: Black Moon Lillith

has the BML any aspects by conjunction or opposition Aquarius, what house is it in? Just having a sign placement will limit the description to shadowy Piscean traits which include an attraction to those people who wish to be rescued, to be anothers saviour and perhaps with an underlaying compulsion to save oneself.

kingsley

aquarius7000

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
What's popular isn't always right, and what's right isn't always popular. ;)
Didn't say it was;), otherwise, I would not be still struggling to understand it all with an open mind:D.
aquarius7000 said:
I always think, that, if something has been brought into connection and applied in various (note: not all) astrological studies and interpretations, and, more importantly, has persisted for so long, then why shut your mind against it all together, at least until the 'hypothesis' has been completely disproved.
aquarius7:);):)

aquarius7000

Kingsley said:
has the BML any aspects by conjunction or opposition Aquarius, what house is it in?
Hi,
BML is in the seventh house (sorry, just said 7 in my previous post), and makes a trine to Uranus at 2°14'. Uranus is in the third house in Scorpio. And, since Aquarius is on the DC, Ura rules the seventh house (as per modern astrology).

Last edited:

cjc

Oh, come on Kai,

Are you really trying to tell me that I can no longer use the antiscitian midpoint between the asteroid Krappus (just recently discovered since the installation of the new toilet in the international space station) and Hyperbole (proven by location of film capsules jettisoned after the new pictures of Mars!) to give answers on fertility?????

Next thing I can imagine your doing is telling us Ptolemy didn’t have enough planets to really know what he was talking about in founding the basis of our practice!

If you read Lehman, you should know that if you manipulate natal charts enough and compare them to hundreds of asteroid progressions, natal, anticia, and, all kinds of progressions, YOU WILL FIND YOUR ANSWER! Believe me, it’s true!

c

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttercup

I hope KNS is right and lilith is not pertinent. I have lilith in Aries in the fifth house. I would really like to have children. The fifth house seems like a particularly dark place to have lilith. Does anyone know of any positive manifestations of this placement?

cjc

I've just been made aware of the fact that some people don't understand what I'm saying.... Hoooo Boy!

Do I really have to spell it out????

Kingsley

Yes Buttercup there are some positive attributes. It takes some evolutionary work perhaps. BML is an unconscius, hard to regulate function. One can only work with it when it comes up in personality or when a person is aware of the unconscious workings of BML. In the beginning of the evolutionary work one needs to form a working relationship with however BML ssems to emerge in personality.

kingsley

aquarius7000

Buttercup said:
..I have lilith in Aries in the fifth house. I would really like to have children. The fifth house seems like a particularly dark place to have lilith...
Buttercup,
Just to gee you up: my mum has BML in Cancer (fertility..) in the fifth house (kids..); and here I am writing to you:p, and have also got a brother.

Kingsley

sorry it was so vague for you Buttercup, I did answer your question as to whether there was a positive spin to bml. was there anything else you wanted?

k

I love that there is stuff in here about FEMINISM! Finally people willing to be like... well maybe the demonization of the power of the feminine which is extra the current constructed duality of masculine and feminine might be something worth looking at and reconsidering. Unbridled unrestricted feminine power, which has nothing to do with nurturance, receptivity or giving birth, seems MUCH more in line with how the female body seems to operate. For a short period time is a women's body dedicated to the act of child bearing; her nature as being sensitive, receptive, and nurturing has only to do with the fact that IF her body plays a complimentary role to the male body. In this case it MUST act in line with the male body. The male body, consequently, can only experience itself as MALE and with PLEASURE by simulating the act of reproduction. The female body, by EXTREME difference, never does this. The female body only becomes these things when interacting with a male body in which the male pursuit of pleasure dominates the scene... We only have birth control because the male body ejaculates.

(I can't believe I am a cancer, saying these things like this!)

Anyway, I have BML in cancer in the 6th house, close my descendant, opposing Neptune and trining Pluto and my MC conjunction...

Last edited:

Jilly

Banned
Sorry Jilly, this comment was really not very astrological....! I had to delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingsley

BML does have a connection to feminism. One just has to look at the chart of Germain Greer to see her black moon lilith and vesta in the 1st house. She did have a strong presence in the media. She still says things that tend to be lilith like statements. Recently she said something about Steve Irwin on his death by stingray. Something to the tune of Irwin abusing animals etc.

Lilith doesn't necessarily have to be about feminism. Some men with prominent lilith's are misogynists and some exude a kind of charm that is quite attractive to others.

For lilith to be active in a persons chart it needs to be angular or conjunct (partile) to another point. BML, is a glint in the eye, a crooked eye brow something that is attractive and alluring, like a sexual attraction. It is an unconscious expression, that is it's difficult to turn it on or off unless the person is "lilith evolved".

Black Moon Lilith in the 7th house will attract the person toward relationships based on lilith. Something about the person seems right, a chemical reaction, sexually perhaps. There is a degree of transference that reminds one of a woman or man who has the same sort of quality in personality. BML is like an subconscious hook where one senses a connection to the other. Being attracted to such a person doesn't mean that they are true soul mates, however instead the relationship may open a can of worms that eventually helps the person know more about their own unconscious process. BML can be a split off part of personality that begs re intergration however goes about that process like it doesn't want integration. BML is a demonic sub personality. We may wake the next day wondering why the hell we did something the night before. It could have been the alcohol, it could have been Lilith, or it could have been the alcohol unlocking that sub demon part of self. It feels weird but kind of nice to experience this part of personality emerging in to daylight. It takes some getting used to, because he/she does as they please without abiding by the usual regulation devices in personality.

Why would one want to attract a relationship where the person is lilith orientated? One could ask the same sort of question with Pluto in the seventh house.

kingsley

starlink

Hi guys, my BML falls in my 2nd house in Capricorn, trines my Sun in the 6th but squares my Venus in 5 and Neptune in 11, forming a T-square, OOPS!! I will need to look at that link to find some sort of interpretation for this, but it involves of course my selfimage, my selfexpression/love life (I guess) and my friends (or when I am moving inside a group of other people.). Any suggestions? I really am at a loss when it comes to Lillith. Oh, it also inconjuncts Pluto, ruler of my Ascendant in the 9th, making it even more complicated to grasp. Sigh...

Undo, where do I find those nice interpretations you came up with?

STarlink

Last edited:

Kingsley

BML is like the Vertex, or a 'fixed star' in the chart and only shows an emphasis when there is conjunction to a point or planet. Yes it is difficullt to understand the unconscious nature of BML. It is a bit like in psychoanalitical fields when they talk about bringing the unconscious thought to a conscious one. "the un thought becomes a thought". It needs some measure of reflection and processing to understand the nature of BML. 'It' only comes out in unconscious moments and that is hard to grab onto at the time. I imagine it can be described by house and sign but unfortunately even that doesn't narrow things down any.

k

Night Sky

aquarius7000 said:
Hello,

Here is a site you may like to 'sight' in regard to Lilith/Black Moon.

http://www.halexandria.org/dward382.htm

I have been into Astrology for a few years now, and am still struggling with a very open mind to understand this concept/point in our charts. I always think, that, if something has been brought into connection and applied in various (note: not all) astrological studies and interpretations, and, more importantly, has persisted for so long, then why shut your mind against it all together, at least until the 'hypothesis' has been completely disproved. It just keeps the quest for knowledge on, this way, imo.;)

Thanks for the link that is interesting.

I am not going to judge and reject Lilith. Lilith is with us, it`s in my Astrology programs, (as are the parts for sudden death and divorce).

But I noticed Lilith in the chart of someone recently.

Sun conjunct Lilith and Chiron pretty close orb of 1 - 2 degrees if I remember right.

She has in her chart PLUTO in hard aspect in the first with Uranus and Jupiter and Moon. With Mars square moon.

I attributed her character mostly to the influence of PLUTO... Bad temper, a lot of anger, a sense of superiority, or need to be superior over others.

However, Lilith I have read, has similar jealousy and issues of hatred. I can`t remember where I read it. But I do remember that it read something like...

"Lilith... This person is hateful and vengeful etc... etc... "

So Lilith and Pluto. A happy pair?:59: