Need Fellow Astrologer's Help!

freedomlover

I very much need to know what my transits and progressions are showing, as to change in health. I'm open to both Western and Vedic interpretations.

In addition, I have a medical horary question that I asked today that I need help with.

If anyone is willing to give me their interpretation to consider, please send me a pm. I would prefer not to do this publicly at this point.

Thanks to all who will help!

freedomlover

Don't you think you should first post your chart WITH progressions and transits for people to comment on??

Also an 'inkling' as to what kind of health matters you would like to discuss?

yours frustratedly,

waybread

Transits are easy enough to look up [A50, just open a new window and get them off of the home page of Astrodienst at www.astro.com . Then any aspects are easy enough to eye-ball.] For progressions, we need to redo your chart ourselves, which seems a bit much to ask.

But Freedom Lover, can you help us out a bit, and say whether you are experiencing any health problems or changes just now?

freedomlover

To: Astrologer50 and Waybread

Thank you both for your offers to be of help. But perhaps you missed this line in my initial post:

If anyone is willing to give me their interpretation to consider, please send me a pm. I would prefer not to do this publicly at this point.
(That's why I posted this in General Chat, since I knew it didn't fit the criteria to be a thread in the forum proper.)

If either of you would still like to help me with your take on things, I would be most happy to send you my info by pm.

Thanks! :smile:

freedomlover

If either of you would still like to help me with your take on things, I would be most happy to send you my info by pm.
Regarding this phrase, after I turned off the computer last night, I thought that maybe that wasn't totally clear. I meant by this that if anyone shows me that they still would like to help by pm-ing me, that I would then send you the info. I thought it might have been a little vague, and one of you might be waiting for me to send the info by pm first. I'm waiting to hear from you - just so that's clear. LOL

I have received a couple of viewpoints on my transits, but still no takers on the medical horary. I'm still open to anyone else that wants to comment on my transits and progressions.

Also, if there are any tarot readers out there, I'd like someone else's viewpoint besides my own on a reading I did regarding my health. If anyone would like to interpret it for me, pm me, and I will send you a copy of it.

waybread

Freedomlover, I did not twig on the PM part immediately. I have studied medical astrology a bit, but I don't think a novice's advice is what you need. A super medical astrologer who posts on this Forum occasionaly is Friesiangal. You might PM her.

freedomlover

Freedomlover, I did not twig on the PM part immediately. I have studied medical astrology a bit, but I don't think a novice's advice is what you need. A super medical astrologer who posts on this Forum occasionaly is Friesiangal. You might PM her.

I'm of the belief that even novices can sometimes have something important to contribute - you never know who will notice something someone else didn't. I won't take what you have to say as the gospel, but I will consider it in the big picture, if you should choose to have a go at it. I'm also open to anyone helping me with my transits in general, right now, to help me get a better feel for "where I'm at right now", as in what my focus needs to be on ( when it's NOT on my health, LOL). This would help me mentally, and emotionally, which will in turn, help my physical health. Thanks for reminding me about Frisiangal. I may do that. I know all of this seems a little odd, but I just really do not want to make a public thread right now with all the details. I have my reasons.