Will he open up to her?

Crystaltribe

Hi

This was cast a couple of days ago, close friend has asked me to do a chart for her about a guy who she feels is into her but holding back due to him being quite reserved (well that’s what she feels to be the case), he is very flirty with her when they are around each other but she’s unsure if she should actually approach him.

Question - will he open up about his feelings for me?

She is Venus in the 12th, self undoing, although strong in her own sign. He mars is in his 3rd exalted. Mars and Venus although making a trine don’t complete until he moves into aqua. Moon her is in via combusta and in fall, moon rules her 3rd, so it actually looks like she wants to ask him but feel unable to. His sun is in the 12th in Venus’s exaltation but in the 12th. Could this be his feelings are hidden from her?

Mars and moon sextile, but I feel she is the one who is going to have to say something.

Thoughts?

ElenaJ

As you wrote, mars and Venus do not perfect their trine, however moon on descendent leaves Venus and approaches mars.
Moon roles her 3rd and 4th, so it looks like yes, she should approach him, talking to him.

Crystaltribe

Thank you, I guess she feels apprehensive that’s she’s not getting his signals wrong! However I have a feeling he’s similar to her.

Would him in his third (4th cusp) with him exalted show that he would be happy to hear that from her?

Will he open up to her?
Hi

This was cast a couple of days ago, close friend has asked me to do a chart for her about a guy who she feels is into her but holding back due to him being quite reserved (well that’s what she feels to be the case), he is very flirty with her when they are around each other but she’s unsure if she should actually approach him.

Question - will he open up about his feelings for me?

She is Venus in the 12th, self undoing, although strong in her own sign. He mars is in his 3rd exalted. Mars and Venus although making a trine don’t complete until he moves into aqua. Moon her is in via combusta and in fall, moon rules her 3rd, so it actually looks like she wants to ask him but feel unable to. His sun is in the 12th in Venus’s exaltation but in the 12th. Could this be his feelings are hidden from her?

Mars and moon sextile, but I feel she is the one who is going to have to say something.

Thoughts?

Crystaltribe,

This may sound way off base, but I'm wondering if he's apprehensive about the recent Corona Virus spread in his area? Does he have a relative that he's concerned about that is taking up his emoting ability?

The Moon in her fall is an excuse of one type or another, holding back for health issues? Has he recently experienced a bereavement in his family so it is taking his mind off of pleasant romantic interludes? (Venus and Mars don't perfect, situations between them could undergo some type of change) Just a guess but I think there are excuses he wishes to make for these reasons? I don't quite know if it is an embarrassment for worry of future entanglements for a physical shy type of feeling or what? Libra is intercepted and Moon has recently left the opposition with Venus (emotions). Hope he breaks through his psychological bugaboos if he has any.:love:

Just learning
Student of Astrology
Will you update?

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

Crystaltribe,

This may sound way off base, but I'm wondering if he's apprehensive about the recent Corona Virus spread in his area? Does he have a relative that he's concerned about that is taking up his emoting ability?

The Moon in her fall is an excuse of one type or another, holding back for health issues? Has he recently experienced a bereavement in his family so it is taking his mind off of pleasant romantic interludes? (Venus and Mars don't perfect, situations between them could undergo some type of change) Just a guess but I think there are excuses he wishes to make for these reasons? I don't quite know if it is an embarrassment for worry of future entanglements for a physical shy type of feeling or what? Libra is intercepted and Venus has recently left the opposition with Moon (emotions). Hope he breaks through his psychological holding back, if so.:love:

Just learning
Student of Astrology
Will you update?

I’m unsure on the corona worry, but he does seem an emotional guy, he has been through a few rubbish relationships and situationships over the past two years, so the querent was reluctant to approach due to him likely not being ready and she was worried she was reading his signals wrong.

ElenaJ

She has to stop worrying the relationship thin and resolve her inner conflicts. Otherwise, whether she calls him or he calls her doesn't matter, she will land up in the same conflictual place as before and it won't last.