What was this london incident about ?

Chrysalis

Just turned the TV over, and there's breaking news on from London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

They are not relating it to a terrorist attack yet.

This chart interestingly has the mars/saturn opposition that showed in my other chart i did on a potential attack again on UK.http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107085

astro_2gw_206_what_was_this_london_incident_about__hw.82366.60717.jpg

Saturns in 12th opposition mars in 7th (known enemy) so it is a terrorist attack AGAIN :(

Saturn rx in the 12th would be the return attack to the same place.

So the previous chart showing the saturn/mars, happened not the weekend i asked about, but exactly one week later.

They've actually used the london bridge AGAIN...they've used this location a couple of months back wtf.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Do you think Moon-Jupiter in Libra has an influence also?

I didn't even have a chance to look at the chart properly yesterday evening.

Yes id say moon-jupiter were of influence too, as jupiter rules the 12th (attackers).

Jup/moon are in the 10th house of Government, Prime minister, President. And (once again) they did drive a van down the london bridge, which does lead to the Houses of parliament.

So not sure if this is the 10th house connection here.

Culpeper

Premium Member
In this chart Jupiter is the enemy as Jupiter rules the 12th house. When asking a question about persons unrelated to the querent there is some uncertainty. Use either the first or seventh house. In this chart Moon rules the 7th and is applying to Jupiter. Jupiter is applying to Saturn in the 12th and there is a mixed mutual reception. Jupiter is in the 10th so this indicates an attack on the state itself. The casualties are random victims which is typical of a terrorist action.

dr. farr

In the event chart for the London Bridge attack, as well as in the Manchester bombing attack, there is a quincunx between Jupiter and Neptune; in the Orlando massacre chart, too, an inharmonoius aspect exists between these 2 planets: I will elaborate the meanings attached to these consistently-found Jupiter/Neptune aspects in my forthcoming analysis of the 3 terrorist attack charts (London Bridge, Manchester, Orlando)...

dr. farr

In this chart Jupiter is the enemy as Jupiter rules the 12th house. .

In both the Orlando Massacre and Manchester bombing event charts, Jupiter is the dispositor of the sign on the (whole sign) 12th house; and in the London Bridge event chart, Jupiter is the most elevated planet (nearest the MC)-in all these charts Jupiter itself is afflicted-usually by Neptune.