When composite Lights occupy the same degrees as both idividuals Sun/Moon midpoints

Athene

Hi,

so i'm not looking for an interpretation but rather has anyone encountered or delt with this same kind of configuration ? Please share your insights if so, it will be very appreciated :happy:

I'm usually working parallel synastry/composite/davison, so please let's stay focused on this technique, as those are the kind of answers i'm searching for now, thank you.

So, the situation is :

- the composite Sun conjunct 1st persons Sun/Moon midpoint
- the composite Moon conjunct 2nd persons Sun/moon midpoint
- both within a 1degree orb

In addiction as if not enough interesting :
- the composite Sun/Moon midpoint finds an exact Venus-Saturn conjunction siting on it
- again within a 1degree orb

Claire19

Dont make the mistake of comparing the composite aspects with individual natal ones. That doesnt work. The composite is the combination of both your aspects and repeating that again is not valid....if you see what I mean.
You cant separate out what is already merged.

Athene

Hi Claire,

if we follow your phylosophy, we could put it under an amazing coincidence and nothing more, ok.

In my personal praxis, i tend to use the Composite technique as a reference on the energetic configuration the interaction of the two or more parts involved tend to produce and launch. Eaven within astrology, it can give a vague edge speaking in purely energetic therms, but i assure you, it isnt the least vague as relying on the "relationship as an separated entity" concept. But it's not, it's just an unexplored teritory, or dimension of it if you like.

Moreover, when you have the composite configuration to scrute, precisely BY COMPARISION between the individual and this collective chart, you can really figure out on whoo's benefit this relationship is playing out and eventually, on who's is not, who is held back and WHY. Just that is pretty enough to fully walidate this technique ihmo, that's not the last the case, mostly out of ignorance (not personally meant) or lack of want to involve oneself experimentally within it's potential.

I was expecting this kind of feedback much before the factual ones, so again, i'm kindly inviting all of you that cant contribute to the discussion not to waste their time, thank you.

Claire19

Hi Claire,

if we follow your phylosophy, we could put it under an amazing coincidence and nothing more, ok.

In my personal praxis, i tend to use the Composite technique as a reference on the energetic configuration the interaction of the two or more parts involved tend to produce and launch. Eaven within astrology, it can give a vague edge speaking in purely energetic therms, but i assure you, it isnt the least vague as relying on the "relationship as an separated entity" concept. But it's not, it's just an unexplored teritory, or dimension of it if you like.

Moreover, when you have the composite configuration to scrute, precisely BY COMPARISION between the individual and this collective chart, you can really figure out on whoo's benefit this relationship is playing out and eventually, on who's is not, who is held back and WHY. Just that is pretty enough to fully walidate this technique ihmo, that's not the last the case, mostly out of ignorance (not personally meant) or lack of want to involve oneself experimentally within it's potential.

I was expecting this kind of feedback much before the factual ones, so again, i'm kindly inviting all of you that cant contribute to the discussion not to waste their time, thank you.
You are not using sound astrological principle, it is just a theory on your part. However I agree that if a person has the aspect natally that shows up in the composite then they are more likely to relate to it. There again that aspect that you may be referring to, will necessarily be in different houses and will express differently. I agree with experimentation and exploring all potential but it has to be within the laws of astrological science and soundly based.As an astrologer for over 30 years I am hardly ignorant I can assure you.You need to be able to prove to us that what you say you observe, is sound.

Last edited:

Athene

You are not using sound astrological principle, it is just a theory on your part. However I agree that if a person has the aspect natally that shows up in the composite then they are more likely to relate to it.
I agree with experimentation and exploring all potential but it has to be within the laws of astrological science and soundly based.
As an astrologer for over 30 years I am hardly ignorant I can assure you.
This is a forum for all opinions and ideas but dont expect we who are knowledgeable to adhere to any crackpot idea or theory put forward.

Well, good for you, i said and didnt meant to adress the issue personally. So what can your notable experience share about the composits, eventually midpoints within it here ?

As for unsound astrological viewpoints, i would invite everybody to speak more with the stars and reason, less with the dogmatic "tales of power", no mather how 'ancient' they claim to be or are. I personally strongly believe in astrology as a science, and i believe we lack much perception priori been able to read the clock precisely. . . . So far, i pretty arent what you claim me to be :lol:

When i work with the charts, i use :

The Synastry

- for how the parts interract with eachother, and what they mean and do to eachother on the purely personal plane
- the psychological chart

The Composite

- for what emanates from this interaction and what is ultimatively created within it
- the energetic resources chart

The Davison

- for where will this energy be placed, and materialized, fairly and squarely
- the circumstances, setting chart

However, if i would like to speak about that, i would open an appropriate thread in an appropriate section, so, let's stick to the mather, and again, all my appreciation for it,

Athene